Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So he is nameless? You post a picture of a random guy. Claim he told you a tail and Im supposed to believe you.

Fail.

Just name the name and I will tell you if you are right.

EAsy Peasy. Unless of course, its BS. Im thinking its BS unless you have another random pic go a guy without a name.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I’m texting him now about a knife boar hunt.... another hint... haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I will be back in a bit. That leaves more than enough time to try and save face in this dumpster fire you created for yourself. You look pretty stupid but here is your chance to save the day with a name

I will tell you if you are correct. So easy even a fat turd like you can do it. grin

you failed again.

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/23/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Oh I just got a text from a guy that knows you that says you dress up in women's clothes and dance at local parties for tips.

Really, its real. He is a real person. I cant give you his name though. wink

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Sooo, he’s a outfielder on the big island, you contacted him and cancelled, he was a college football 🏈 lplayer, that went to school with max unger, who is his best friend and he does knife pig hunts...... come on now, your not doing very good here.... and I even posted a pic of him for fuuck sakes!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So no name. He was born and never named?? Thats pretty odd. You are super close, he is a friend and you don't know his name??? You have all sorts of pretend hints that don't do anything but no name. hahshashahahahaha

Is there a reason he doesn't have a name?

I know what it is?

I will tell you if you are correct. So easy.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Connect the dots you lying kchunt.... you’ve been proven time and again to be a liar and a cheat.... I do like “your” version of getting pinched for baiting deer though!!! Why the [bleep] would you bait a god damn deer you worthless fuuck???? Obviously your to fat and lazy to “hunt”, but my god when are you gonna quit cheating???? Hsha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I am correct, and you know it!! That’s the beauty of it... you even posted it in your blog!!! That’s funny, uh I had to change outfitters because he googled me and found out I was a lying fat lazy cheating kchunt!!! Lmfao your doing great!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Exposing your bs is fun so first off, thanks for that. wink You helping me make you look like a fat douche is nice too.

OK, so, for the readers at home trying to keep up with your tall tale, You have this imaginary friend that does not have name but you have manufactured all these interesting factoids that prove he is real (like your imaginary girlfriend) He used to play ball, he like grape soda, he used to drive a chevy, he is allergic to tree nuts and other stuff that cant be proven and this is your big "TA DA" that confirms, I poached a Vancouver bull in Hawaii because you read my blog (thanks for that) and invented a story..

Why does this close personal friend not have a name? I will tell you if you are correct. Just whip up any name at this point so you can say you did it.

This is fun . Dropping a fat turd like you on your head is a real joy. wink

hint. If he was real, you wild name him.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So my least favorite part of the day is entering all the tracking numbers from the days shipments. You made that task more fun as I get to check up on your tall tale. Please don't stop. Does this friend have shoes? You know, the kind with laces? That factoid would prove he is real. Does he wear an eye patch? That would be a fun fact that would prove he is real. hahahahahahah grin

Waiting for a name. That pic you posted of the random guy proves he has an ear and wears a hat. Im sorry to make you look so stupid (and you have been a big help) but the fact remains you read my blog, invited "a guy" and I dropped you on your head again.

Game.............. Set............... Match. fat boy.

Name the name.

IC B3

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
The lying fat kchunt, who were referring to in your blog of your big adventure??? Quit playing stupid,I’ll give you another bread crumb, not that you need anymore carbs, haha!!! It’s not the Parker ranch, and it’s not Fischer who your boy sucked off for your hunt!! Google is your friend!!! Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I’m just hoping you dumbfuucks left your location services on your phone!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sorry fat boy. Game..... set........ match. You lose (Again) Don't eat your pain. Try excessive this time.

I left off the name of the outfitter in my blog which left you to have to manufacture "a guy" .

You failed to produce.

So sorry turd boy. hahahahahahahahahahA grin

FredIII and 5-O are on the case. Its only a matter of time before they bust down my door. grin

You entertain me.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
You might wanna “Tom Brady “ your phone, or hide it in your double chin wallet... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh much more peaceful....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sorry ya fat turd. Game set match. You lost again but thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you. Rice-a-roni.The San Francisco treat. grin

I shouldn't enjoy squashing you like a handful of jello but you are a fat douche and I gotta say, it was fun. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laugh

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Now, lets get to selecting you some arrow shafts for that fancy shooting rig somebody is making for you.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sharp_things
We thats bs (but entertaining). What else ya got? You can manufacture a better tale than this. How about a name of this mysterious outfitter buddy? wink

I think this is going to be good. wink

Entertain us further lard boy. Put the doughnut down and get typing.

You are stuttering turkey neck. Who poaches beef and calls it hunting.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Poached beef??? Got a recipe??????

How is that investigation going? I mean you have 40 free hours to devote to me. Lets get cracking, you don't want a cold case. haha

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Nice looking bow. I have a custom bow that was built locally here in Michigan out of birds eye maple with a walnut accent. It’s 58# @ 28” but stacks pretty close to a solid 70# at my draw length. As long as you been shooting recurve or long bow (which I gather you have)the weight is no issue . Only down side is it’s hard to find cedar arrows that have enough spine. Carbon solves that issue though. Keep the pics coming so I can see the finished product. Always loved a good bow project.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1800topsoil, 160user, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 65 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,686
Posts18,494,041
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.