Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Copy that. It’s gonna be sexy !!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Judman
Looks like a Boyd’s stock.... haha

grin holy schit. Laffin.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Originally Posted by jackmountain
You killed a bear with your truck, and deer over an illegal bait site?

Yes to the bear with the truck. No to the deer over an illegal bait pile. I did however get a citation back in 2012 for feeding deer before the gun deer season. There was no corn present when I got my citation (hence the feeding prior to season citation) He looked (boy did he look. He was tipping over leaves hoping to find some but in the week prior, the deer licked it all up. His words

"Since there is no corn present now, Im going to cite you for feeding"

Sorry to burst your bubble. I know how badly you wanted it to be a baiting citation.

Maybe next time? wink

You're leaving the part out about where you shot a spike with your bow over said bait pile. Come on Poacher Ron. Tell the whole story.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by tzone

Yes to the bear with the truck. No to the deer over an illegal bait pile. I did however get a citation back in 2012 for feeding deer before the gun deer season. There was no corn present when I got my citation (hence the feeding prior to season citation) He looked (boy did he look. He was tipping over leaves hoping to find some but in the week prior, the deer licked it all up. His words

Sorry to burst your bubble. I know how badly you wanted it to be a baiting citation.

Maybe next time? wink

You're leaving the part out about where you shot a spike with your bow over said bait pile. Come on Poacher Ron. Tell the whole story.

Spike was shot over bait with a GUN.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey big woods who’s that in your avatar?? Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Maybe next time? wink

She’s never killed anything without its face in a feed bucket, or without bouncing off a fence.... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I "think" it's the son that Ron refers to himself as on Archerytalk. Ok, I know it is. 😁 Mugshots.com is a great website.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Ohhh 😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

No, but keep trying. I know you can get this. Try again. wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by Switch
Nice looking bow no matter what you decide as for weight! Not trying to be a smart ass, just killing time and putting in my 2 cents worth.

Take that two cents, toss it in the hole in the wall, at the truck stop down the road from Ronnie’s. his boy will suck you off and toss the money back.

pS bears with a bow is epic when done spot and stalk but sitting in a tree waiting for one to put his head in a bucket so you can draw is as gay as well you guys know.
Beating a dead horse. Wait have you arrowed a horse yet Ronnie. LOL.

You are the smartest man in the room! Maybe you should lighten up on the booze or maybe you're just a bitter old man who can't help himself. At least you don't have a self esteem problem!

Last edited by Switch; 07/27/18.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I was away from home for 3 days. Does anybody know if the Hawaiian DLNR tried to bust down my door or get in touch with me for illegally killing a "cow" wink on Hawaiian homelands property ????

Our resident fat sack of schitt (jud) wanted to manufacture that story so I hope I didnt the the Hawaiian DLNR waiting on the porch all weekend. wink

Hey lard boy? step away from the food dish and update us on the case. Lets get cracking here ya big tub of goo. Get your imaginary friend on the line. You know? the one that plays ball and wears a hat and like walks along the beach. Yeah, that guy. laugh

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/30/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

378 members (1eyedmule, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 36 invisible), 1,883 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,117
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.