Found the container(s) that seem to work very well....and didn't cost a thing.

Tbury had suggested the Tidy Cat container (yellow 27 lbs. size w/blue 3/4 flip top lid). I just happened to have 2 of those sittin' around which I put crabs in so they can't climb out and I can bring fresh salt water home as well for boilin' purposes.

They are 12 1/4 inches high and 2,000 rounds (50 gr. V-Max's) will fill one up to 7 1/2 inches high on this container and weigh exactly 50.5 lbs.

Strong, dry, durable handle and stackable as Tbury said. You could definitely put another thousand rounds in this container, but the weight issue on the bottom rounds and having another 2,000 to load....splittin' the difference made sense.

Thanks for all the suggestions, they all were good and would work just fine. Just so happened I had these containers on hand and they worked. I oftentimes overlook the most obvious while looking for the dedicated/manufactured specifically for certain items type stuff. Kind of like buying your pet that special toy at Xmas and then having them only be interested in playing with the wrapping paper and boxes instead.

Appreciate all the comments and suggestions - thanks.

Last edited by magnumb; 03/09/07.