Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
In some fat fuucks imagination and pretend on archery talk!!!! Jesus Christ that a great story!!!! The huge mystery is, who got killed??? Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You know, Jud, I think you're being a bit too flip about the idea of a dangerous domesticated animal in the wild. I just found out that there are not only feral cattle, there are feral goldfish as well. According to this story, they are incredibly dangerous. I hope that on his next trip, Mr. Psychotic uses that bow to rid the world of one of these menacing creatures.
[Linked Image]

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha god damn I’m crying!!!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I found it...A neutered male Bowhunter from Wisconsin was found on the big Island of Hawaii naked, staked and chained on a private high fenced farm. At the time the bowhunter was found, he was naked and delusional, unable to identify himself, only able to point to his genitalia and say “Gone” before falling over dead...Rescuers were unwilling to try and save the bowhunter. The Farm owner said the neutered bow hunter had illegally climbed his 6’ft high Australian fence that enclosed his 3 acre feeding station where his Vancouver Cows were brought to feed. No further details were available. KUUNTV 6 Reporting.
😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The story heard had him choking to death under a bull.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 08/01/18.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Seems I not only touched a nerve, I smashed it dead on. wink Baby Huey seems

Triggered.

Wounded

Lashing out hoping to save face.

LOL at these young snowflakes today. So fragile.

Its flattering that you want to get my attention so desperately but you can stop jumping up and down and waving your arms. I see ya sport. I cant miss those jowls flapping and you are going to stoke out. Thanks for searching out and reading the hunt story. Its great you took the time to do so. Now I feel bad, I didn't get you any thing.

Oh! Wait.

[Linked Image]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by sharp_things; 08/01/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don't know about Vancouver cows but this guy writes about the bulls. I don't know if people hunt the cows.

http://allhunt.com/vancouver-bull-hunting-in-hawaii/

These guys used guns (so did Jim Shockey) In fact, its difficult to find anything on the web about guys that killed a bull with a bow and arrow. All searches turn up only one story about a certain bowhunter that got it done. grin

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/feral-cattle-hunting-hawaii/

It good this thread exists as it allows me to educate folks not only about bowhunting but Vancouver Bulls and for the city boys here (and there are a lot of you) that are unaware that like elk, the males are called bulls and the females are cows. Cows (female) have udders and have calves. Bulls, to so much so thanks for the opportunity to educate. wink

I can hear a lot of forehead slapping by the city boys that are just now saying to themselves, "I guess I never knew about the whole "bull? and "cow" thing, I just always thought they were all called cows? duh, I guess, I've been in the city too long." wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Bwahaha...took the Delafield doofus all day to come up with nothing...epic fail.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The day has been a full one. I went from this old thing

[Linked Image]

To a brand new one of these at the Kulas compound.

[Linked Image]

I sat down for some lunch and saw the fat kid was pouting again so I dropped him on his head (again) grin

Bing........ Bang........ Boom!. Before I had my sammie and root beer finished, I educated him again. Its really no effort at all and its entertaining. He is a scrappy lil pug with a lot of heart. I give him credit for taking these beatings on a daily basis and providing me with entertainment. wink

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yet found plenty of time to drag your butt hurt ego to archerytalk to post this morning. Lying hypocrite poacher.

Created 2 threads 7:30am & 8:30am with no replies! Lmao

Last edited by bigwoods; 08/01/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
In the birthplace of bowhunting. Sure seems there are some "real" bowhunters there as Ron claims. Lol. Ron, was this you?

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Seems I not only touched a nerve, I smashed it dead on. wink Baby Huey seems

Triggered.

Wounded

Lashing out hoping to save face.

LOL at these young snowflakes today. So fragile.

Its flattering that you want to get my attention so desperately but you can stop jumping up and down and waving your arms. I see ya sport. I cant miss those jowls flapping and you are going to stoke out. Thanks for searching out and reading the hunt story. Its great you took the time to do so. Now I feel bad, I didn't get you any thing.

Oh! Wait.

[Linked Image]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fact you think you are winning! anything and that jUdmAn is not having mass laughs in at your expense is more proof of the psychopath comments Truth.
I truly pity your boys, as they are the fruit of having a nut job for a father.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He (and you) entertain me. You don't see it.

I do. wink

There is no "winning" this is the inter web. Are you so dense as to not see that? I come here to educate and to be entertained. I get lots of entertainment. The angrier you guys get (and you are) the more I am entertained. Him calling in support to bail him out if just as funny. wink I understand that he is of the opinion that he (and/or his support crew) are actually capable of posting stuff here that will make me mad or somehow upset me. At some point he and you will come to learn that is not possible. All that ends up happening is you all are the ones to get upset.

Its cute to watch you guys try though so please don't stop. Try real hard. Create more threads. Devote a ton of time to me. Scour the web. Spend hours searching facebook pages. Im worth it. wink

The fat kid and his support staff are easy. (to easy at times) , Yes, Im laughing at his expense (and yours). He sets them up, I knock them down. You help to. Thanks for that. wink He started this thread thinking it was a good idea. educations should cost. Being stupid should be painful. He thought he was being clever and it backfired. This dumpster fire was funny though and now lots for city boys know about Vancouver bulls. You are welcome.

Dance puppet.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
There may be no winning but there sure is some losing going on.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sharp_things
He (and you) entertain me. You don't see it.

I do. wink

There is no "winning" this is the inter web. Are you so dense as to not see that? I come here to educate and to be entertained. I get lots of entertainment. The angrier you guys get (and you are) the more I am entertained. Him calling in support to bail him out if just as funny. wink I understand that he is of the opinion that he (and/or his support crew) are actually capable of posting stuff here that will make me mad or somehow upset me. At some point he and you will come to learn that is not possible. All that ends up happening is you all are the ones to get upset.

Its cute to watch you guys try though so please don't stop. Try real hard. Create more threads. Devote a ton of time to me. Scour the web. Spend hours searching facebook pages. Im worth it. wink

The fat kid and his support staff are easy. (to easy at times) , Yes, Im laughing at his expense (and yours). He sets them up, I knock them down. You help to. Thanks for that. wink He started this thread thinking it was a good idea. educations should cost. Being stupid should be painful. He thought he was being clever and it backfired. This dumpster fire was funny though and now lots for city boys know about Vancouver bulls. You are welcome.

Dance puppet.

Takes a really mentally deranged individual to laugh and have fun while he is reminded of his giant shortcomings as a father and a wantobehunter. 😉.
Hunting cows 🤪🤣😂

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah........... Try again. This time, with heart. wink

Apply yourself.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
From Wikipedia

Hawaiian wild cattle
The Hawaiian wild cattle are a feral breed of domestic cattle[1] introduced at the end of 18th century. Thousands[2] of them are still freely roaming forested[2] areas on the Island of Hawaiʻi.[3][4] It was listed as "extinct" in The State of the World's Animal Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, published by the FAO in 2007;[5]:125 it is not among the cattle breeds reported to DAD-IS by the National Animal Germplasm Program of the USDA Agricultural Research Service.[6]

Feral cattle... wtf?!

Hunting holsteins, selling feed bag styrofoam stuffed "targets" for a living, and having a pasty vampire looking dude for a daughter in law.

Yep, winning alright...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks for your time.

Next?

wink

Anybody?

But you're going to have to put your heart into it. Really make me believe. Wikipedia was an embarrassing attempt. Don't be that guy. grin

There are old photos of me. Photos of my family members, My deer feeding citation, My speeding tickets, my eyes. ect.

Do I have to do this for you.??

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,658
Posts18,493,515
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.