Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh the saggy eyed vagina face loves getting verbally raped... did you trip the booger hawgs food stamps for cash for the new heat pump????

Make sure you use ample baby powder on her, we don't want no diaper rashes... nite nite sugar titts.....

PS, the pasty white vampire daughter in law is spot on!!!! Just think, joshy is probably sucking "her" 6" long puzzy tonight......

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
See, the fat kid is trying his best. Love the effort kid. wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You paid to hunt domesticated cattle. That is what's embarassing. You flat out lied about a "hunter from Alaska" being killed by the same domesticated cattle. There is zero proof of your claim. Total [bleep] lie. That is what's embarassing. You're son couldn't even land you a decent looking son in law. That's embarassing.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ok, making up stuff that isn't true isn't going to sell it. That stuff never works. Even you cant convince yourself of that, hows it going to work on me? I was there, remember? Try again. wink

Perhaps you guys need a PM meeting. Teamwork. Wonder twins power activate. wink

I don't want you guys to think I am mocking your attempts.

(I am but I don't want you to think about that because I don't want to crush your spirit, now go get em.........err me. )

Last edited by sharp_things; 08/01/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Link to the hunter killed by the domesticated cattle please?

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Should be easy enough.... You wrote about the poor victim on several websites....offer up some proof that it wasn't a blatant lie.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Link to the hunter killed by the domesticated cattle please?

Wait? What?? A hunter got killed by the domesticated cattle???? When did that happen? Sounds terrible.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If that part of the story was a lie, who would believe the rest?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This is the first Im hearing about a hunter being killed by "the" domesticated cattle? Do you have any details?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
OK, lets stick a pin in this one and take it up later. The new air conditioner is running great and you know what that means??? no sleeping with fans on and windows open.

YES

But don't forget to tell the story of the hunter being killed by "the" domesticated cattle. ? Was it a whole herd? A stampede?

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Ok, making up stuff that isn't true isn't going to sell it. That stuff never works. Even you cant convince yourself of that, hows it going to work on me? I was there, remember? Try again. wink

Perhaps you guys need a PM meeting. Teamwork. Wonder twins power activate. wink

I don't want you guys to think I am mocking your attempts.

(I am but I don't want you to think about that because I don't want to crush your spirit, now go get em.........err me. )

They have pointed out five things that if just one happened to me would be very humbling but you excuse it as normal. WOW.
I bet all your friends and hunting Pard are supportive of your cow hunts and poaching. Keep your chin up LMFAO.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Let's post proof and prove you're not a liar and put this whole thing to bed before you put yourself to bed instead. Take 30 seconds. Easy peasy.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Should be easy enough.... You wrote about the poor victim on several websites....offer up some proof that it wasn't a blatant lie.

He doesn't have any. Ol' Jud is under his skin and making that puppet squirm...24/7.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Let's post proof and prove you're not a liar and put this whole thing to bed before you put yourself to bed instead. Take 30 seconds. Easy peasy.

Jack just like my buddy down there, the lying fuuck won't even admit it when I post a pic with his banner at the top of the pic!!! She lies so much, she forgets. I do dig the pics of the highly elusive feral cows just standing there 40 yards away.. they sure are spooky!!! Haha

Big day at the blubbering idiots house, she finally got a heat pump!!! PS Ronnie, I've had one for 25 years you brokedick kchunt....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Not taking sides in what quite obviously is a bitchfight, and not really to do with cattle at all I suspect, but we have feral cattle ('scrubbers") here in Oz, and the bulls, which may have had several generations in the wild, can actually be both very wily and very aggressive. I personally know people who have been charged, and there've been hunters who have been seriously injured, like this one: http://www.sportingshooter.com.au/latest/hunter-injured-after-being-gored-by-scrub-bull

These Vancouver cattle in Hawaii have been feral for more generations than our scrubbers. Why would they be different?

Oh and WTF is an "Australian fence" Beaver10, other than a fence in Australia?

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Black Angus, Hereford, Holstein bulls and cows kill folks every year as well......

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Not taking sides in what quite obviously is a bitchfight, and not really to do with cattle at all I suspect, but we have feral cattle ('scrubbers") here in Oz, and the bulls, which may have had several generations in the wild, can actually be both very wily and very aggressive. I personally know people who have been charged, and there've been hunters who have been seriously injured, like this one: http://www.sportingshooter.com.au/latest/hunter-injured-after-being-gored-by-scrub-bull

These Vancouver cattle in Hawaii have been feral for more generations than our scrubbers. Why would they be different?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingo_Fence

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by kingston

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingo_Fence

Yes, that is a fence, and it is in Australia. We have quite a few fences here and that, undoubtedly, is one of them.

However, you must have missed this:

Originally Posted by Beaver10
I found it...A neutered male Bowhunter from Wisconsin was found on the big Island of Hawaii naked, staked and chained on a private high fenced farm. At the time the bowhunter was found, he was naked and delusional, unable to identify himself, only able to point to his genitalia and say “Gone” before falling over dead...Rescuers were unwilling to try and save the bowhunter. The Farm owner said the neutered bow hunter had illegally climbed his 6’ft high Australian fence that enclosed his 3 acre feeding station where his Vancouver Cows were brought to feed. No further details were available. KUUNTV 6 Reporting.

How is a fence in Hawaii an "Australian fence"? Is it like an "Australian Shepherd", something which in fact has nothing to do with Australia at all?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Judman
Black Angus, Hereford, Holstein bulls and cows kill folks every year as well......
and that’s just heifers. Guess we all just learned from safety scissors that all bulls are always docile unless they go feral.

Been around plenty you could pet and climb on if you chose and almost as many that if you turned your back on you may not survive the encounter. Hell our current bull would wipe the pasture with droopy eyes long before he ever got within 46 yds. Oops it’s just a black angus so probably would just lick him.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Also called a “Dingo” fence. 😎
Keeps schit in or out...Yeah, it’s a fuucking fence. Can’t help what some people want to call a fence. Like some people call a bull a cow or a man an idiot...😁
[Linked Image]

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,353 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,700
Posts18,494,243
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.