Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
In some fat fuucks imagination and pretend on archery talk!!!! Jesus Christ that a great story!!!! The huge mystery is, who got killed??? Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You know, Jud, I think you're being a bit too flip about the idea of a dangerous domesticated animal in the wild. I just found out that there are not only feral cattle, there are feral goldfish as well. According to this story, they are incredibly dangerous. I hope that on his next trip, Mr. Psychotic uses that bow to rid the world of one of these menacing creatures.
[Linked Image]

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha god damn I’m crying!!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I found it...A neutered male Bowhunter from Wisconsin was found on the big Island of Hawaii naked, staked and chained on a private high fenced farm. At the time the bowhunter was found, he was naked and delusional, unable to identify himself, only able to point to his genitalia and say “Gone” before falling over dead...Rescuers were unwilling to try and save the bowhunter. The Farm owner said the neutered bow hunter had illegally climbed his 6’ft high Australian fence that enclosed his 3 acre feeding station where his Vancouver Cows were brought to feed. No further details were available. KUUNTV 6 Reporting.
😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The story heard had him choking to death under a bull.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 08/01/18.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Seems I not only touched a nerve, I smashed it dead on. wink Baby Huey seems

Triggered.

Wounded

Lashing out hoping to save face.

LOL at these young snowflakes today. So fragile.

Its flattering that you want to get my attention so desperately but you can stop jumping up and down and waving your arms. I see ya sport. I cant miss those jowls flapping and you are going to stoke out. Thanks for searching out and reading the hunt story. Its great you took the time to do so. Now I feel bad, I didn't get you any thing.

Oh! Wait.

[Linked Image]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by sharp_things; 08/01/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don't know about Vancouver cows but this guy writes about the bulls. I don't know if people hunt the cows.

http://allhunt.com/vancouver-bull-hunting-in-hawaii/

These guys used guns (so did Jim Shockey) In fact, its difficult to find anything on the web about guys that killed a bull with a bow and arrow. All searches turn up only one story about a certain bowhunter that got it done. grin

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/feral-cattle-hunting-hawaii/

It good this thread exists as it allows me to educate folks not only about bowhunting but Vancouver Bulls and for the city boys here (and there are a lot of you) that are unaware that like elk, the males are called bulls and the females are cows. Cows (female) have udders and have calves. Bulls, to so much so thanks for the opportunity to educate. wink

I can hear a lot of forehead slapping by the city boys that are just now saying to themselves, "I guess I never knew about the whole "bull? and "cow" thing, I just always thought they were all called cows? duh, I guess, I've been in the city too long." wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Bwahaha...took the Delafield doofus all day to come up with nothing...epic fail.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The day has been a full one. I went from this old thing

[Linked Image]

To a brand new one of these at the Kulas compound.

[Linked Image]

I sat down for some lunch and saw the fat kid was pouting again so I dropped him on his head (again) grin

Bing........ Bang........ Boom!. Before I had my sammie and root beer finished, I educated him again. Its really no effort at all and its entertaining. He is a scrappy lil pug with a lot of heart. I give him credit for taking these beatings on a daily basis and providing me with entertainment. wink

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yet found plenty of time to drag your butt hurt ego to archerytalk to post this morning. Lying hypocrite poacher.

Created 2 threads 7:30am & 8:30am with no replies! Lmao

Last edited by bigwoods; 08/01/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
In the birthplace of bowhunting. Sure seems there are some "real" bowhunters there as Ron claims. Lol. Ron, was this you?

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Seems I not only touched a nerve, I smashed it dead on. wink Baby Huey seems

Triggered.

Wounded

Lashing out hoping to save face.

LOL at these young snowflakes today. So fragile.

Its flattering that you want to get my attention so desperately but you can stop jumping up and down and waving your arms. I see ya sport. I cant miss those jowls flapping and you are going to stoke out. Thanks for searching out and reading the hunt story. Its great you took the time to do so. Now I feel bad, I didn't get you any thing.

Oh! Wait.

[Linked Image]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fact you think you are winning! anything and that jUdmAn is not having mass laughs in at your expense is more proof of the psychopath comments Truth.
I truly pity your boys, as they are the fruit of having a nut job for a father.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He (and you) entertain me. You don't see it.

I do. wink

There is no "winning" this is the inter web. Are you so dense as to not see that? I come here to educate and to be entertained. I get lots of entertainment. The angrier you guys get (and you are) the more I am entertained. Him calling in support to bail him out if just as funny. wink I understand that he is of the opinion that he (and/or his support crew) are actually capable of posting stuff here that will make me mad or somehow upset me. At some point he and you will come to learn that is not possible. All that ends up happening is you all are the ones to get upset.

Its cute to watch you guys try though so please don't stop. Try real hard. Create more threads. Devote a ton of time to me. Scour the web. Spend hours searching facebook pages. Im worth it. wink

The fat kid and his support staff are easy. (to easy at times) , Yes, Im laughing at his expense (and yours). He sets them up, I knock them down. You help to. Thanks for that. wink He started this thread thinking it was a good idea. educations should cost. Being stupid should be painful. He thought he was being clever and it backfired. This dumpster fire was funny though and now lots for city boys know about Vancouver bulls. You are welcome.

Dance puppet.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
There may be no winning but there sure is some losing going on.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He (and you) entertain me. You don't see it.

I do. wink

There is no "winning" this is the inter web. Are you so dense as to not see that? I come here to educate and to be entertained. I get lots of entertainment. The angrier you guys get (and you are) the more I am entertained. Him calling in support to bail him out if just as funny. wink I understand that he is of the opinion that he (and/or his support crew) are actually capable of posting stuff here that will make me mad or somehow upset me. At some point he and you will come to learn that is not possible. All that ends up happening is you all are the ones to get upset.

Its cute to watch you guys try though so please don't stop. Try real hard. Create more threads. Devote a ton of time to me. Scour the web. Spend hours searching facebook pages. Im worth it. wink

The fat kid and his support staff are easy. (to easy at times) , Yes, Im laughing at his expense (and yours). He sets them up, I knock them down. You help to. Thanks for that. wink He started this thread thinking it was a good idea. educations should cost. Being stupid should be painful. He thought he was being clever and it backfired. This dumpster fire was funny though and now lots for city boys know about Vancouver bulls. You are welcome.

Dance puppet.

Takes a really mentally deranged individual to laugh and have fun while he is reminded of his giant shortcomings as a father and a wantobehunter. 😉.
Hunting cows 🤪🤣😂

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah........... Try again. This time, with heart. wink

Apply yourself.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
From Wikipedia

Hawaiian wild cattle
The Hawaiian wild cattle are a feral breed of domestic cattle[1] introduced at the end of 18th century. Thousands[2] of them are still freely roaming forested[2] areas on the Island of Hawaiʻi.[3][4] It was listed as "extinct" in The State of the World's Animal Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, published by the FAO in 2007;[5]:125 it is not among the cattle breeds reported to DAD-IS by the National Animal Germplasm Program of the USDA Agricultural Research Service.[6]

Feral cattle... wtf?!

Hunting holsteins, selling feed bag styrofoam stuffed "targets" for a living, and having a pasty vampire looking dude for a daughter in law.

Yep, winning alright...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks for your time.

Next?

wink

Anybody?

But you're going to have to put your heart into it. Really make me believe. Wikipedia was an embarrassing attempt. Don't be that guy. grin

There are old photos of me. Photos of my family members, My deer feeding citation, My speeding tickets, my eyes. ect.

Do I have to do this for you.??

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh the saggy eyed vagina face loves getting verbally raped... did you trip the booger hawgs food stamps for cash for the new heat pump????

Make sure you use ample baby powder on her, we don't want no diaper rashes... nite nite sugar titts.....

PS, the pasty white vampire daughter in law is spot on!!!! Just think, joshy is probably sucking "her" 6" long puzzy tonight......

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
See, the fat kid is trying his best. Love the effort kid. wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You paid to hunt domesticated cattle. That is what's embarassing. You flat out lied about a "hunter from Alaska" being killed by the same domesticated cattle. There is zero proof of your claim. Total [bleep] lie. That is what's embarassing. You're son couldn't even land you a decent looking son in law. That's embarassing.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ok, making up stuff that isn't true isn't going to sell it. That stuff never works. Even you cant convince yourself of that, hows it going to work on me? I was there, remember? Try again. wink

Perhaps you guys need a PM meeting. Teamwork. Wonder twins power activate. wink

I don't want you guys to think I am mocking your attempts.

(I am but I don't want you to think about that because I don't want to crush your spirit, now go get em.........err me. )

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Link to the hunter killed by the domesticated cattle please?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Should be easy enough.... You wrote about the poor victim on several websites....offer up some proof that it wasn't a blatant lie.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Link to the hunter killed by the domesticated cattle please?

Wait? What?? A hunter got killed by the domesticated cattle???? When did that happen? Sounds terrible.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If that part of the story was a lie, who would believe the rest?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This is the first Im hearing about a hunter being killed by "the" domesticated cattle? Do you have any details?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
OK, lets stick a pin in this one and take it up later. The new air conditioner is running great and you know what that means??? no sleeping with fans on and windows open.

YES

But don't forget to tell the story of the hunter being killed by "the" domesticated cattle. ? Was it a whole herd? A stampede?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ok, making up stuff that isn't true isn't going to sell it. That stuff never works. Even you cant convince yourself of that, hows it going to work on me? I was there, remember? Try again. wink

Perhaps you guys need a PM meeting. Teamwork. Wonder twins power activate. wink

I don't want you guys to think I am mocking your attempts.

(I am but I don't want you to think about that because I don't want to crush your spirit, now go get em.........err me. )

They have pointed out five things that if just one happened to me would be very humbling but you excuse it as normal. WOW.
I bet all your friends and hunting Pard are supportive of your cow hunts and poaching. Keep your chin up LMFAO.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Let's post proof and prove you're not a liar and put this whole thing to bed before you put yourself to bed instead. Take 30 seconds. Easy peasy.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Should be easy enough.... You wrote about the poor victim on several websites....offer up some proof that it wasn't a blatant lie.

He doesn't have any. Ol' Jud is under his skin and making that puppet squirm...24/7.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Let's post proof and prove you're not a liar and put this whole thing to bed before you put yourself to bed instead. Take 30 seconds. Easy peasy.

Jack just like my buddy down there, the lying fuuck won't even admit it when I post a pic with his banner at the top of the pic!!! She lies so much, she forgets. I do dig the pics of the highly elusive feral cows just standing there 40 yards away.. they sure are spooky!!! Haha

Big day at the blubbering idiots house, she finally got a heat pump!!! PS Ronnie, I've had one for 25 years you brokedick kchunt....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Not taking sides in what quite obviously is a bitchfight, and not really to do with cattle at all I suspect, but we have feral cattle ('scrubbers") here in Oz, and the bulls, which may have had several generations in the wild, can actually be both very wily and very aggressive. I personally know people who have been charged, and there've been hunters who have been seriously injured, like this one: http://www.sportingshooter.com.au/latest/hunter-injured-after-being-gored-by-scrub-bull

These Vancouver cattle in Hawaii have been feral for more generations than our scrubbers. Why would they be different?

Oh and WTF is an "Australian fence" Beaver10, other than a fence in Australia?

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Black Angus, Hereford, Holstein bulls and cows kill folks every year as well......

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Not taking sides in what quite obviously is a bitchfight, and not really to do with cattle at all I suspect, but we have feral cattle ('scrubbers") here in Oz, and the bulls, which may have had several generations in the wild, can actually be both very wily and very aggressive. I personally know people who have been charged, and there've been hunters who have been seriously injured, like this one: http://www.sportingshooter.com.au/latest/hunter-injured-after-being-gored-by-scrub-bull

These Vancouver cattle in Hawaii have been feral for more generations than our scrubbers. Why would they be different?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingo_Fence

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by kingston

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingo_Fence

Yes, that is a fence, and it is in Australia. We have quite a few fences here and that, undoubtedly, is one of them.

However, you must have missed this:

Originally Posted by Beaver10
I found it...A neutered male Bowhunter from Wisconsin was found on the big Island of Hawaii naked, staked and chained on a private high fenced farm. At the time the bowhunter was found, he was naked and delusional, unable to identify himself, only able to point to his genitalia and say “Gone” before falling over dead...Rescuers were unwilling to try and save the bowhunter. The Farm owner said the neutered bow hunter had illegally climbed his 6’ft high Australian fence that enclosed his 3 acre feeding station where his Vancouver Cows were brought to feed. No further details were available. KUUNTV 6 Reporting.

How is a fence in Hawaii an "Australian fence"? Is it like an "Australian Shepherd", something which in fact has nothing to do with Australia at all?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Judman
Black Angus, Hereford, Holstein bulls and cows kill folks every year as well......
and that’s just heifers. Guess we all just learned from safety scissors that all bulls are always docile unless they go feral.

Been around plenty you could pet and climb on if you chose and almost as many that if you turned your back on you may not survive the encounter. Hell our current bull would wipe the pasture with droopy eyes long before he ever got within 46 yds. Oops it’s just a black angus so probably would just lick him.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Also called a “Dingo” fence. 😎
Keeps schit in or out...Yeah, it’s a fuucking fence. Can’t help what some people want to call a fence. Like some people call a bull a cow or a man an idiot...😁
[Linked Image]

“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Hawaii looks dry, doesn't it?

So, a fence which keeps schit in or out is an "Australian fence" in your part of the world, eh? As distinct from other fences, which don't keep schit in or out.

"Yep, that there fence just won't keep schit in. I shoulda put in one of them Australian fences!"

Makes me kinda proud. Cheers!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DOz, I will work with you, since you appear tangled up in fence naming currently. A fence is a general or generic term for a structure that divides, separates, contains or keeps something out. There are wooden, chain, chain link, brick, concrete, rail ties, mesh, barbed wire, cross hatch, lattice, picket, offset slat, wrought iron, electric and vinyl. Just to name several including the venerable Australian Fence.

An Australian Fence is often described by sellers and installers of fencing material because of it’s small octagon shaped openings. It is also usually taller in height for purposes of keeping animals inside an area, say, like a shooting gallery for killing non free chase animals.

Now, I assume you’re from the land down under and likely didn’t realize that your countries name was hijacked and used for a type of fence by no doubt an American who happened to be on a “Walkabout” getting his vision quest on in your motherland.

Although my story of the bowhunter was fiction, just in case you thought it was real. The Australian Fence described is real and used here in the USA wherever a typical 4 or 5 strand wire won’t provide the desired effect ..I hope you are not offended that another Australian idea was ripped off by us Yanks.

Lastly, you Aussie’s made a damn fine fence for keeping schit in or out. I did have a German Shorthair Pointer once who would climb my 6’ft high Australian Fence just to piss me off. Then she’d climb it to get back in...I’d like to see Kangaroo do that. I just googled it. A Kangaroo can jump 6’ft high...You have a problem! 6’ft ain’t gonna cut it in Australia. Maybe build a “Wall”?

Thanks for playing....Say hello, to that old and gay chicken hawk, JStuart for me. 😁😎

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dan_oz,
Is Foster's really the Australian word for beer, or just a slick American marketing ploy?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If domestic bulls will do this to a person, I cant imagine what a wild/feral/scrub one would do. Going after the wild/feral bulls at ground level with just a bow and arrow seem risky. No wonder the obvious weapon of choice is always a gun and why you cant find much if anything on the web about guys hunting wild/feral bulls in Hawaii with just a bow.

https://youtu.be/XRJ5P6a0LVM

Luckily for us there are lots of wild/feral bull, bowhunting experts here with first hand experience killing these wild bulls in Hawaii with just a bow. wink

Lets do a roll call of the many guys here that have taken a wild bull in Hawaii with a bow to see how long the list is. I'll start.

1. Me

Dont be shy. Chime in and I will keep a running tally.

Last edited by sharp_things; 08/02/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"I'm sure the guide was not happy about it, I ran after the bull if only because Id lost sight of him and hoped to see where it was headed."

Sounds like a 12 year old boy on his first hunt. No tracking skills or afraid the first 3 marginal shots weren't enough? Lmao

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
While we wait for all the wild bull killing bowhunting, experts that frequent this forum to add their names to the list (since its so common), let explore the very small number of posters here that haven’t already killed a wild bull with the bow and what their excuses might be.

1. Killing a wild bull with a bow is too easy, not worth the bother since its so common place.

2. It’s too expensive, I cant afford it.

3. I don’t want to go to Hawaii.

4. I don’t like bowhunting.

5. I don’t like hunting at elevation/mountains.

6. Im more of an internet talker than hunter. From the safety of my keyboard, Im awesome, I cant risk the real world ruining that.

7. My husband/same sex partner wont let me do that stuff.

8. Sounds like a lot of work and I am much better at commenting on things in chat rooms than actually doing things.

9. I don’t like to fly

Im sure there are lots more excuses Ive missed. wink

Its good that the fat kid started this thread. wink

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Maybe it's just me but if I had a wife with a degenerating disability, a new grand child, two sons that could obviously use proper mentoring (role model father) and a business to run, I'd not have my focus trying to be some internet forum, self promoting know it all. You have some odd priorities.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I really like the 24HourCampFire and look in regularly to many of the forums on the site. I used to, many years ago bow hunt and had some successes. I still shoot my recurve regularly.and find the forums to be entertaining and informative . A few days ago I clicked on the Bow hunting forum and was surprised at the hostility on this forum. LET IT GO! Never have I seen such a bunch of know it all and blow hards. On second thought I guess I have, they are ever where. I really don't care for the done it all know it all types I see on this forum. Small dicks? I'll go elsewhere, thanks.

Last edited by Switch; 08/02/18.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
The goal for this hunt was Vancouver bull (Wild, feral steers)

The lying fuuck cant get it straight, bulls, cows , steers..... Just wow....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
LOL at "cows" ...................... City boys. shocked

The fat kid cant get it straight. grin

Visit a farm, Pugsly. wink

Can I add you to the list of bowhunters that have taken a wild/feral bull???

I didnt think so.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
A few years ago I was hunting antelope in Wyoming when a herd of feral cattle began stalking me. I knew that I was in jeopardy of being overrun and stomped, gored or licked to death, so I dug a position and radioed in for air support (my brother was crew on an AC 130 at the time, so I had an in). As I was waiting for that air support to make its way to Wyoming from Florida I figured I would take a few pictures to prove the dire situation I was in, just on the chance that I didn't make it. Here is that proof. I'm here to tell you, there is NOTHING more frightening than having to face these fearless creatures knowing all you had was a puny bolt action rifle. I can't imagine how brave a man must be to face these behemoths with nothing more than a bow, arrow and a spare box of tampons.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Remsen; 08/02/18.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
LOL at "cows" ...................... City boys. shocked

The fat kid cant get it straight. grin

Visit a farm, Pugsly. wink

Can I add you to the list of bowhunters that have taken a wild/feral bull???

I didnt think so.

The ignorant mouth breathing stupid fuuck!!! Thats your words gash face!!! Just like the guy that got killed, you lie so much you forget wtf you lie about!! Haha

I begin writing this story on Feb. 21st in my hotel room in Kona which is on the the Big Island of Hawaii as I kill time before my flight back to the Island of Kauai. We spent five days on Kauai and I planned to spend two days hunting on the Big Island. The goal for this hunt was Vancouver bull (Wild, feral steers) and if the opportunity should present itself, Polynesian boar. This is a hunt I had long dreamed of doing and finally the time was right to make it happen.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Steers bulls??? Do they band em at birth now?? are they even wild? Are they steers or bulls liar?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Remsen
A few years ago I was hunting antelope in Wyoming when a herd of feral cattle began stalking me. I knew that I was in jeopardy of being overrun and stomped, gored or licked to death, so I dug a position and radioed in for air support (my brother was crew on an AC 130 at the time, so I had an in). As I was waiting for that air support to make its way to Wyoming from Florida I figured I would take a few pictures to prove the dire situation I was in, just on the chance that I didn't make it. Here is that proof. I'm here to tell you, there is NOTHING more frightening than having to face these fearless creatures knowing all you had was a puny bolt action rifle. I can't imagine how brave a man must be to face these behemoths with nothing more than a bow, arrow and a spare box of tampons.

[Linked Image]

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image]

Haha!! oh shiit thats funny!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. How sweet to have a fan follow along. Stick around pugsley, you will learn a thing or two about bowhunting.

cows????? We never saw any cows. confused confused

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yup, just checking, tiny dicks!Too much time on your hands

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Dont squelch the city boys. This is entertaining. wink

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Dont squelch the city boys. This is entertaining. wink

How many acres do you own Ron.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
While we wait for the bowhunters here that have killed a wild bull, we will continue educating the fat kid.

There are bulls and there are cows.

[Linked Image]

This is a fat cow with big teets. grin

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by fredIII

In which state? I own land in more than one but one only has oil wells on it. How about you?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

In which state? I own land in more than one but one only has oil wells on it. How about you?

The one you live in.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And let’s only count the places we earned.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Tell us about your wealth. It seems a guy with oil wells could afford to hunt real game not domesticated beef cows.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
And let’s only count the places we earned.

Earned????? Define that????

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Tell us about your wealth. It seems a guy with oil wells could afford to hunt real game not domesticated beef cows.

Odd questions. But first Im going to need to know your wealth. SS number, mother's maiden name, Address and phone. (Since we are doing checks on one another) grin

Thanks.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Baby Huey, that fat kid, mugley is more than compfy in his own skin, if only obviously....

Now, how many times did joshes sack bounce off the pasty white vampires chin last night??? Are either one of them steers???

How many diapers have you changed on the sweat hog in the last 12 hours??? Did you use ample baby powder??

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ive not hunted domesticated beef cows yet but who knows, perhaps someday. I don't own any land in Hawaii and thats the only place one can hunt wild Vancouver bulls on the mountains.

Thanks to wealth (as you call it) I did. Ive hunted other states I don't own land in and will be hunting a several other states I don't own land in and since I don't own any land in Africa, I will try bowhunting there as well.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Baby Huey, that fat kid, mugley is more than compfy in his own skin, if only obviously....

Now, how many times did joshes sack bounce off the pasty white vampires chin last night??? Are either one of them steers???

How many diapers have you changed on the sweat hog in the last 12 hours??? Did you use ample baby powder??

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

This is how I know Ive struck a nerve.

Say more words. Lash out Huey. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So fragile. wink

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Got a link for the dead guy that got killed that you speak of????

Nawwww didn’t think so.... what were the chances???? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Got a name for the guy that you claim says I poached a "cow" on Hawaiian Homelands property???

I didn't think so. What were the chances??? wink

Now get all angry and worked up and lash out.

Its funny. wink

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
And suddenly the fat kids falls silent. wink

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Oh [bleep] now Hawai’i hunts are all the rage. Last trip I left the bow and gun and went goat roping. No sense killing domesticated animals with such powerful weapons.

Ron you have it made buddy. LOL.
Post up a picture of that trophy wife of yours.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/02/18.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Fat eyes, 1 more time, look very sloooooowly.... connect the dots you blubbering kchunt.....
[Linked Image]

What were the odds I knew of the “Hawaiian highlands “. Pretty poor you dumbfuuck, cause I’d never heard of them before...... fuuck
I’m having a hard time telling if your joking or not...... naw your really this stupid!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
http://excaliburcrossbow.ca/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=46494
You make friends everywhere you go don’t ya.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
While we wait for the bowhunters here that have killed a wild bull, we will continue educating the fat kid.

There are bulls and there are cows.

[Linked Image]

This is a fat cow with big teets. grin

[Linked Image]

Just cause you and those 2 blubbering fat fuucks got turkey gobblers, , “ 1 sucks dick”, “the other is a felon sex offender”, doesn’t mean I do,..... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He’s a little gem. Thanks Ron.

Kulas knew baiting/feeding deer is illegal in Portage County. Writing as “Retch Sweeney” on an April 23, 2012, online forum, he said: “I don’t place bait. It’s illegal in the parts of Wisconsin I hunt. If it were legal, I would still not place bait. I hunt dairy (agricultural) lands, so there is plenty of ag-intended bait I hunt around.”

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Post up a picture of that trophy wife of yours.

Do I have one???

I tell you what, you first. That worked out really well for the fat kid when he did it. bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha. grin

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Ok ok I figured out why Ronnie love double chins, aka turkey gobblers. My research has led me to this, guys with double chins, aka turkey gobblers are more prone to sucking cock, and or being gay, so the good lord blessed them with a nut sack landing pad... hence the kulas clan turkey gobblers.... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thats a mighty bouncy chin you got there pugsley. (More chins than a Chinese phonebook) Id say you nailed.

Good job. Who's a good boy??? You are.

Yes you are. wink

glass houses again. hahhaahahaha. So wounded you are.

Lash out baby, lash out.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Ronnie.... xoxoxoxoxoxo
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Who's the fat guy? Look at that "Dunlap" hanging over the belt. hahahahahahahaha.

I like it when you lash out in anger and frustration. For some reason you post pics of fat people. Does that help calm you?

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Does Wisconsin let these fuucks get married???
[Linked Image]

So sweet

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Just cause you and those 2 blubbering fat fuucks got turkey gobblers, , “ 1 sucks dick”, “the other is a felon sex offender”, doesn’t mean I do,..... grin[/quote]

LEARNED BEHAVIOR ODDS RONNIE IS FAR MORE OF A POS than either of the turds he shat out.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

So sweet

🤮

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think so, Im not sure. Google is your friend?

Lash baby lash.

Its how I know that nerve has been crushed. (you make this easy)

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya I’d be willing to bet Ronnie was cuddling the boys a little too much, a little to late in life.... sick fuuck

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ya I’d be willing to bet Ronnie was cuddling the boys a little too much, a little to late in life.... sick fuuck

Sad but the writing is on the wall.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Only thing easy is making you look like the piece of shiit lying kchunt you are.... for fuuck sakes, rick has banned you before, I’ve never heard such a thing

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ronnie if you are making anymore bacon any time soon let me know I can [bleep] in a bag and mail’er your way. LOL.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
All the Water Buffalo and Hogs and deer have been long since processed. Im not doing any game processing till the fall. You will have to hold it in. grin

OK, All of todays orders are shipped and tracking numbers entered, Im off to the shop. I will check back later. Team up if you want to impress me. Alone, you guys are pretty weak but I'll bet if you combine forces............................

You will still be pretty weak but it will be fun to mock your group effort. Really put your backs into this time. Im worth it.

Later. grin

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Fred she’s changing her wife’s diapers and scrubbing her bed sores. Just wait

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Has he named the bowhunter killed by the Hawaiian Holstein the week before he arrived at the dairy farm to shoot poor Daisy the cow?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fred she’s changing her wife’s diapers and scrubbing her bed sores. Just wait

👏🏻

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Let's take a roll call... Who here has lied on the internet about a bowhunter being killed by feral cattle on the big island just to make our farm "hunt" seem more exciting??

1. Ron Kulas
2. No one

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Who's son is pictured making smoochie face with some pasty ass count chocula look alike?
1. Ron Kulas
2. No one else

Last edited by jackmountain; 08/02/18.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Has he named the bowhunter killed by the Hawaiian Holstein the week before he arrived at the dairy farm to shoot poor Daisy the cow?

No, just a typical lie from her

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Who's son is pictured making smoochie face with some pasty ass count chocula look alike?
1. Ron Kulas
2. No one else

Oh god damn it I just spit Copenhagen everywhere!!!! Haha oh god damn I’m crying!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

So sweet

🤮

But Fred look at her beeg brown eyes!!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Read the blog post about the big hunt "bulk of my deer hunting had been on dairy farms from ladder stands"!!!!!
Can't make [bleep] this funny up!! So there's a pattern of hunting cows forming here!

[Linked Image]

Last edited by jackmountain; 08/02/18.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Lmao I didn’t see that, should read the whole thing I guess, if only to make fun of her more...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
My bottle of ibuprofen, tube of vagisil, and box of tampons is what it should say...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

And the big lie. "These bulls are no joke. We have to be very careful." I learned that an Alaskan bowhunter was recently killed on the Island of Molokai while hunting Vancouver bulls so Kevin was obviously concerned for all of our safety.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
"my bottle of ibuprofen wasn't large enough to control the burning sensation I was experiencing in my rectum after a long night spent with my "daughter in law" on the big island of Molokai"

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha oh fuuck I’m dying!!!haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

And the big lie. "These bulls are no joke. We have to be very careful." I learned that an Alaskan bowhunter was recently killed on the Island of Molokai while hunting Vancouver bulls so Kevin was obviously concerned for all of our safety.

[Linked Image]

Oh [bleep]. 🙀

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Fat eyes getting ready for the next big adventure
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
So I'm guessing "new lease" means, we're trespassing, shoot and get the fuuck outta here!! no wonder Fischer doesn't do Vancouver cow hunts anymore......

Oh, and I'm pretty sure there no Vancouver cows on Molokai.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I find it very strange, Fischer has no pics of the elusive "only bowhunter taken", and no longer offers cow hunts..... Hmmmmm
https://hawaiisafaris.com/game-locations/

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Good news is archery elk season is right around the corner. I’m using a compound tho. Some day I’ll try traditional gear, but the extra range of a compound is sure nice when your after bigger bulls IME.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rosco1
Good news is archery elk season is right around the corner. I’m using a compound tho. Some day I’ll try traditional gear, but the extra range of a compound is sure nice when your after bigger bulls IME.

Truth... I just wanna stick a bull with a recurve, which will happen... Bout 3 weeks I'll be off for 2 weeks killin salmon down willapa bay, 3 weeks after that, chasing moose with my whelen....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Nice! I wish moose hunting wasn’t such a rare opportunity in the lower 48.

What you using in the Whelen? I liked my Whelen but never used it so rebarreled to a 280AI. It was a hammer with 250 Nosler and speers, also did impressive things with 225 Accubonds

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya I’m tired of waiting for a permit so I said he’ll with it.... if I draw it’ll be a bonus

Dunno bout boolits yet, Sierra, hawk???

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I’m not a big Nosler fan but I don’t think you’d be disappointed with 250 partitions. I shot a couple elk with them.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya I was wanting to stay 225 ish.... several good options, Whelen should do just about right with any of em

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Now, I assume you’re from the land down under and likely didn’t realize that your countries name was hijacked and used for a type of fence

Why else do you think I asked, genius? <eyeroll>

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Dan_oz,
Is Foster's really the Australian word for beer, or just a slick American marketing ploy?

Fosters is a practical joke we've been playing on you for years. No one drinks that schit here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It is a long-running joke we've been playing on foreigners. No one drinks that schit here.
Dan_oz,

Fosters is a practical joke we've been playing on you for years. No one drinks that schit here.

That really can’t be overstated.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No one I know drinks that [bleep] here either. The U.S. Is ground zero for the best beer produced anywhere on the globe.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They sure build one helluva fence though.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I find it very strange, Fischer has no pics of the elusive "only bowhunter taken", and no longer offers cow hunts..... Hmmmmm
https://hawaiisafaris.com/game-locations/

Anything on his site about the "Alaskan bowhunter that was killed"?
I hope someone at least notified his make believe wife so she could collect his make believe life insurance.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Spanish men clad in pastel tights, knickers and capes have been killing cows with decorative swords and little spears for ages.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ron's son wears pastel tights, knickers and a cape also, apparently

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Jesus fuuck!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
That’s the look of someone who’s chin gets slapped by nuts on a regular basis....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fosters v. Aussie Fence

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The Fat kid is the only one making a half azzed effort here guys. How are you going to hurt my feelings if you leave it only up to him? This is going to take a group effort. Im betting that if a half dozen of you combine your powers and really apply yourselves, I will still make you all look stupid but it will be funny to watch.

I like my odds. What do you say? Help the fat kid out. Rally to his side. Who's with me?

Fat kid

Fat kid

Fat kid wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Fewer things funnier than Ronnie calling someone fat..... oh fuuck I’m crying

Do you think your skinny? Both those fat drooling kids of yours? Then this fat booger hog??? Wow
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Sweet Jesus it looks like a red pear!!!! Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
In case you were wondering, I don’t need any help, obviously.... folks here hate you Ronnie, your a lying scandalous, washed up pile of shiit... just go away please, it’s gonna get real ugly.... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
[bleep] I just realized you have no shoulders either, great genetics pal!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Holy chit, the "guy" in that picture has bigger boobs that the "gal". Nice moobs, psychopath.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Some great muscle tone in those skinny arms and girl sized hands. No wonder he shoots under 45lbs Jud. Lmao Wow....

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
The fat kid likes to go catching too.... grin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
My bad, this fat kid
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Now, I assume you’re from the land down under and likely didn’t realize that your countries name was hijacked and used for a type of fence

Why else do you think I asked, genius? <eyeroll>

Just bringing you along slowly, so you won't fall too far behind...

“Molon Labe”
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Some great muscle tone in those skinny arms and girl sized hands. No wonder he shoots under 45lbs Jud. Lmao Wow....

Ya no shiit!!! Lol

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Fewer things funnier than Ronnie calling someone fat..... oh fuuck I’m crying

Do you think your skinny? Both those fat drooling kids of yours? Then this fat booger hog??? Wow
[Linked Image]

Which one is Ronnie?

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Shut your cockholster Ronnie...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I knew the pep talk would motivate you. All it took was a little motivation. hint.

This is pretty easy. (do you see what I just did right there?) grin

I said jump and you said "how high"

Keep at it.

Im heading to bed. Impress me when I wake up . Wow me.

Go. wink

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
That’s much better Ronnie... ni ni....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Holy “Cow” Remsen, I was so scared for you! You obviously had superior SERE (Survival, Evation, Resistance, and Escape) training from your time in the military. Shart Face, must have been a Special Forces warrior and far better trained then you were in the IDF, since he was able to stalk within 30 yards of a his jungle beast pray and make a “one shot one kill”. Very heroic of him. We all, like you, are in awe of him. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Originally Posted by Switch
Yup, just checking, tiny dicks!Too much time on your hands

It’s their time, Switch...Start a new thread of you own if you don’t like drinking beer while eating popcorn 🍿 and watching “reading” a beat down from JM, Fred and Bigwoods. There are other topics for you to enjoy under bowhunting if this one bothers you. If you don’t like what’s on a TV channel, turn it. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://excaliburcrossbow.ca/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=46494
You make friends everywhere you go don’t ya.

Good information. It’s unfortunate that this person wants to be recognized as a valid hunter of game animals. But when hunting an actual fair chase, wild deer, he elects to knowingly bait illegally. Makes sense now why he shoots (not hunts) farm animals. Fair chase animals are beyond his skill set. And, his pattern of boisterous, lying and unsportsmanlike behavior has been illuminated with a 4000 Lumens Spotlight. All eyes are on you now...Probably, not the way your fantasies had hoped, one could guess. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

So sweet

🤮

But Fred look at her beeg brown eyes!!!!

Those are doe eyes...Betcha somebody baited it with corn 🌽 😎.

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

That’s awesome...😂😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rosco1
I’m not a big Nosler fan but I don’t think you’d be disappointed with 250 partitions. I shot a couple elk with them.

What don’t you like about the Nosler bullets? Issues with the Partition, NAB, LRAB? Curious. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Forum name change sent to Rick for Sharp Thang to “C-O-R-N” 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Fosters v. Aussie Fence

I guess it doesn’t keep drunks out very well...😂😎

“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Beaver10 may be elevated to superfan status ahead of the fat kid considering all the effort he is putting towards me. He followed my directions to the "T" so there are at least 2 guys here that are easily mold able and can be made to follow my instructions.

I will give you a "B" grade since you lack original content (copying the work of others) but you show some potential just in sheer effort to get my attention and the amount of time you devote to me. Now, step it up and go for an "A" grade. Show the fat kid you are a bigger fan than he is. Make it a competition for my attention. Devote more time to me than he is and you will take the lead. grin

Your close. Your only lacking original content. My pep talk did wonders for the fat kid to motivate him. You got this.. wink

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
OK fat kid, this message is just for between you and I, dont let the others see it. Beaver10 cant hold a candle to you as a guy that devotes as much energy to me as you do. Disregard what I said to him, It was a pep talk to motivate him. Show the beaver10 you are a bigger fan than he is. Make it a competition for my attention. Devote more time to me than he is and you will take the lead. grin

My pep talk will have the intended effect of making him step up his game and will motivate him but you are in the lead for my attention. Remember, this is just between you and I. You got this.. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 08/03/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
OK bigwoods, this message is just for between you and I, dont let the others see it. Beaver10 and the fat kid cant hold a candle to you as a guy that devotes as much energy to me as you do. while I dont see your posts, since you are on the douche list, its clear you devote a ton of effort towards me. Show the beaver10 and the fat kid you are a bigger fan than they are. Disregard what I said to them, It was a pep talk to motivate them. Make it a competition for my attention. Devote more time to me than they are and you will take the lead. grin

My pep talk will have the intended effect of making them step up their game and will motivate them but you can gain the lead for my attention. Remember, this is just between you and I. You got this.. wink

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Mwaahahahahahah.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Lmao

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Ronnie she just [bleep] her pants!!!! Please change her diaper!!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

And you were talking shiit about my ol lady.... tff

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thats the spirit. The fat kid can be motivated. You go, fat kid. IF you start to slack, I will motivate you again. You younglings really are suspeptable to the power of suggestion. You got this. wink

Say hi for me to the alien bug lady with the billboard sized forehead.

[Linked Image]

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Billboard forehead???? Haha

Fat eyes, you need to up your game... hint
[Linked Image]upload image to a post on web

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Good god!!! Say no to meth!!!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Shes a keeper. Good cook too. Jealousy does not suit you. (but its funny.)

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
At least someone thinks so, change her diaper and use extra baby powder.... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
So Ronnie, you continue to skirt the questions that led to this..

1. Who’s the phantom bow hunter killed in Hawaii by the steer as you call them?

2. Why does Fischer no longer offer hunts for steers/cows?

3. If this was such a huge feat, why are there no pics of the only cow killed with archery ?

Pretty simple questions there...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Whats the name of the guy you claim texted you claiming I poached a "cow" on Hawaiian homelands property?

Pretty simple questions there.

Waiting.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Suddenly Im getting PM's from guys here that are not so cool with the fat kid. Some are sending me pics of him since he is a fan of posting pics off the web. It seems a few here are tired of it and want me to post those pics of him.

What to do? wink

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What do you think fat kid?? These "friends" of yours are feeding me pics of you. Do I post them?

Pretty simple question here? wink

Some of these pics explain your fascination with homosexuality (and your participation in it) wink

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Once again for the drooling dumbfuck.... connect the dots....
[Linked Image]take a screenshot

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What do you think fat kid?? These "friends" of yours are feeding me pics of you. Do I post them?

Some of these pics explain your fascination with homosexuality (and your participation in it) wink

Your jaw had to be pretty sore after all those dudes. shocked

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Your jaw had to be pretty sore after all those dudes. shocked

You’ve no game..... quit recycling my banter hunchback.... you sound stupider by the minute.... yes you do... I know hard to believe

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Fat someone say fat????? Oh the irony.... grin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Wtf are those wrinkles on the sides of your nose???? Oh those eyelids!!!! Fuuck I’m crying!!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Shes a keeper. Good cook too. Jealousy does not suit you. (but its funny.)

If only obviously, judging by the 2 lard buckets she raised, along with all that saggy skin.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So “friends” of the fat kid are pm’ing me, urging me to post certain content they want to supply. Im torn here. Its all in good fun but these guys are sending me pics of him asserting his fascination of homosexuality (clearly he has expressed a high degree of obsession with it here) Their sending me pics of him on his knees, getting a sore jaw gobbling a guy with other dudes urging him on while they wait their turn and him going up the back door of a guy in a bull costume (Now I understand the whole gay/bull thing).

Not sure if I should post them here but these guys are insistent, saying

“Lets see how the fat phuuk likes it. He is hated here and he likes to post pictures of other people”

I know we will get a long long explanation and excuse from the fat kid for what is happening in these photos trying to convince you your eyes are lying to you but these guys are pretty excited about these pics being posted. I find that odd for guys that know him wanting these to get out.

What do you think campfire friends??? Do I post these or not??? One was edited to make it safe to post. I’ll let you guys decide. Should I post these or not?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Let the "Expaining" and "excusing" begin.

This will be entertaining. wink

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Look at my posts droopy fat eyes, you’ll find lots of pics I’ve posted of me redlneing the fun meter, again because I’m more than compfy in my own skin ... hint

Show those to josh, as I know he’ll get a little more than horned up!!! Grin

PS, swing for the fence and find the one with a Corsican sheep sack hangin out my mouth!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
How many guys did you do that day? Yes, you look very compfy in your skin and their foreskin. wink You sure know how to red line the dong meter alright.

[Linked Image]

Why would guys here send me these pics?? Why would they say you are so hated????

simple questions. wink

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
This will surely horn you and Joshua up... how long has it been since you’ve seen your own cock, with that big flabby meat flap hanging over it??? Grin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
you’ll find lots of pics I’ve posted of me redlneing the fun meter, again because I’m more than compfy in my own skin

[Linked Image]

Why would guys here send me pics of you going down on other guys??????

Ive got a meeting with a new client. I'll check back later but you are leading the 3 way race for tying to get my attention.

Good job..... Good job. Now wipe off your chins. wink

Things are really starting to make sense now. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

Thanks for the sig picture.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I really don’t know, nor do I care...... hint
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Judman; 08/03/18.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Got meth????
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh fuuck!!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fat someone say fat????? Oh the irony.... grin
[Linked Image]

Enough with the Moochelle Obama pics already...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think I found all the motivation the fat kid needs to take the lead. wink

Thanks to the campfire members sending me pics of the knob gobbler.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
You’ve got a client to meet remember??? Haha

Mrs moobahma!!! Classic

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Ronnie I totally own your emotions right now, wanna buy em back??? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CORN, You think you see an opportunity in these pictures of Jud. I see a dude with a lot of friends all over the US and Canada. This shows a dude who can hunt and kick it with people...You don’t have anyone. Your stories are about being alone on your farm hunts. Alone, pard....That speaks volumes. No one wants to hunt with you, let alone hang. Schit, pour the whiskey, bring on the sheep and let’s have a party...CORN, you’re not invited. You already knew this...Nice try Dick Bag 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

So sweet

🤮

Ron’s Bait of Choice

[Linked Image]

“Molon Labe”
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Beave I’ll fuel her imagination some more....
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You think you see an opportunity in these pictures of Jud.

No, I got them in a PM from a guy that said jud is hated and a fat phuuck. Others are messaging me telling me how much he is hated here. They came to me.

I see a dude with a lot of friends all over the US and Canada.

Yes, look at the line of guys waiting for him to go down on them. Popular indeed. So he likes getting throat punched. shocked

This shows a dude who can hunt and kick it with people...

Looks more like kneeling but................ ok.

pour the whiskey, bring on the sheep and let’s have a party..

count me out of that stuff. At least wear protection. It looks like he has been around and sheep are not clean either. How do you get the sheep to stand still for the abuse? do you tie them up? wink

You make this too easy. Thanks for that. wink

and thanks for the new sig line material.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Its been a fun week. I will continue the beat downs later. This will give you time to regroup. Busy weekend starts now.

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Only one guy sucks dick here and he learned it from his dad and older brother... hint
[Linked Image]

Bingo

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Only one guy sucks dick here and he learned it from his dad and older brother...

Here????? That guy is not a member and has never posted here. That leaves only you as the resident pole smoker. (with a waiting list) that posts "here".

[Linked Image]

I get it, you wanted to come out on your terms but the guys here sending me messages that think you are (Quote) "A fat phuuck that is hated here" didnt care to wait.

I get it Jabba. Your an emotional wreck right now. Your filled with regret (and man goo). Take some time and reflect on your life choices. Have you told the alien bug looking gal with the billboard sized forehead? She should be told. Now it all makes sense why you seemed so obsessed with gays. You is one. wink Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.

And tuck that shirt in, the fat is oozing out over your belt line. WOW! laugh laugh

Good luck with your buddy and the sheep. Glad to see you were practicing on the hold. bwahahahahahahahahaha

[Linked Image]

Thanks for making this so easy. Don't spent the whole weekend racking your brain wondering who the guys are that are sending me pics or how they came to have them. Work on building the courage to tell the forehead gal.

Toodles fat kid. wink

J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Ronnie I thought you were gone for the weekend?? For a small fee you can have your emotions back!!! Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Jud seems the brother is into kids.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beave I’ll fuel her imagination some more....
[Linked Image]

Ewe, That's Hot! Laffin....

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (257Bob, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,661
Posts18,493,598
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.