Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I really don't understand the fascination with the first gay this, woman that, ape at a podium, foreign leading this. The media was even squawking about the first billionaire something. It's like it's a damn freak show instead of the best person for the job. No one cares what they will do, just what they are now, and if it breaks some useless record.

Last edited by RedAstrachan; 11/07/18.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
On a brighter note, we are in a much better position in Florida for the 2020 election than we could have been.

That's only going to last until they begin to let the former felons vote..........................1.3 million of them, & that will swing the pendulum to the left for sure.

We just managed to postpone the inevitable on succeeding elections unless a lot more people across the country move right & slow or stop in influx of future DemonRat voters, whether they be legal or illegal.

If the goofy DemonRat liberal woman eventually wins GA, that's a real indication of what we are in for elsewhere; I cannot understand how that race could even be close.

MM

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RedAstrachan
I really don't understand the fascination with the first gay this, woman that, ape at a podium, woman leading this. The media was even squawking about the first billionaire something. It's like it's a damn freak show instead of the best person for the job. No one cares what they will do, just what they are now, and if it breaks some useless record.

That's because the Dems are obsessed with identity politics. It's the biggest scam in politics today. They know that if they spew that crap, weak minded people in those groups will assume, the Democrat Party is for them.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
There's also hope imo. Despite the millions and millions of dollars they spent. Despite the 24/7 relentless anti Trump propaganda campaign in the media for the last 2 years. Despite all the fear mongering. Despite all the lies and obstructionism. Even if they did take the House, it wasn't the massive blue wave they thought they were going to get.

MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Trump has to wind back suburban women, He will be moving forward change his tone.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was plenty big enough..........................just sayin'.

And it's an indicator of the potential direction & mood of the country, at least enough to be concerned about.

MM

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The liberal white guilt crowd apparently moved to the suburbs.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I was king, I'd start working on turning the urban areas R.
I don't think it's possible to make urban areas vote 51-49 R, but I do think gains are possible.

One of the things I'd do is pass laws/taxes favoring home ownership over rental. Maybe put rental income in a special tax bracket. I know, it doesn't sound conservative, but renters are mostly liberal because the expect someone else to fix their problems and if that someone else doesn't, they move on. Renters are liberal because they don't don't know what it's like to plan for a future, such as in saving for a house.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Nothing there to learn if you've been paying attention for a while. Caucasians are the only ethnicity in America that doesn't consistently vote together to protect their interests. Caucasians voting Democrat is the biggest problem this country faces. They don't understand what the Democratic Party represents in 2018.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tzone
MN and WI still suck communist D.

Yes. The muzzies have finally taken control of our state.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone

You would spend incalculable time, money and energy and still lose. Fight the fights you can win. Besides, every single thing that you would have to do to win the cities, would literally turn you into the Democrat Party.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
JFC, CNN has already started with the black vote suppression angle...

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone

You would spend incalculable time, money and energy and still lose. Fight the fights you can win. Besides, every single thing that you would have to do to win the cities, would literally turn you into the Democrat Party.

You missed my plan. One paragraph down. smile

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Nothing there to learn if you've been paying attention for a while. Caucasians are the only ethnicity in America that doesn't consistently vote together to protect their interests. Caucasians voting Democrat is the biggest problem this country faces. They don't understand what the Democratic Party represents in 2018.

Bingo.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
They don't understand what the Democratic Party represents in 2018.

I think they fully understand what the Democrat Party stands for- that's what scary dude.

MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They don't understand what the Democratic Party represents in 2018.

I think they fully understand what the Democrat Party stands for- that's what scary dude.

No,...they really don't.

They don't understand that the ultimate goal of the Democratic Party is to put their asses in the cannibal's pot.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
This election we had the advantage in the Senate races. Many more vulnerable Dems this time around. In two years, the exact opposite is true and we are at a significant disadvantage. We better take this majority and shove through every judge we possibly can before 2020.

The 2020 Senate Map is particularly favorable for Democrats. The republicans up for Reelection in 2020 are:

Alaska- Dan Sullivan
Arkansas- Tom Cotton
Colorado- Cory Gardner*
Georgia- David Purdue
Idaho- Jim Risch
Iowa- Joni Ernst*
Kentucky- Mitch McConnell
Louisiana- Bill Cassidy
Maine- Susan Collins*
Mississippi- Cindy Hyde-Smith
Montana- Steve Daines
Nebraska- Ben Sasse
North Carolina- Thom Tillis*
Oklahoma- Jim Infofe
South Carolina- Lindsey Graham
South Dakota- Mike Rounds
Tennessee- Lamar Alexander
Texas- John Cornyn
West Virginia- Shelley Moore Capito
Wyoming- Mike Enzi

Cordy Gardner, Joni Ernst, Susan Collins, and Thom Tillis are the 4 most endangered republicans. On the democrat side you've got Doug Jones who I doubt will win reelection(the republicans won't make the same mistake twice in Alabama), and I think the Virginia Senate race can be competitive if the republicans field a good candidate. But in the end I suspect that Cory Gardner will lose and Doug Jones will lose, the rest of the incumbents on both sides will be reelected, leaving the status quo in place.

NRA Benefactor Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t think we learned anything new. Mittens told everyone half the citizens don’t pay taxes. And they want it to stay the same. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We have lots of work to do changing a lot of people's minds to vote for the constitution instead of the latest sound byte. Government is not our friend.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Learn lots..... I thought the negativism and outright lies as well as BS that the dems put on Judge Kavanaugh came back and really bit them in the ass in ND anyway. Dirty politics so close to an election has it's price. Trump got damn little or no help with the Republican congress for his agenda and yet look what he has accomplished. I betting the house full of commies we got last nite won't slow him down much or even make him talk to the liberal media turds. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (808outdoors, 300_savage, Akhutr, 6mmCreedmoor, 16 invisible), 916 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,253
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.