Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hanco
I’ve had a couple vehicles stolen, it sucks!

I have never had it happen to me or to my wife. We must be lucky

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
I wouldve tried to have slept in my truck. I'd have been super OCD and not able to sleep anyway.

I think about people stealing my stuff all the time.

I guess if I lived out west in a utopia where no ni ggers existed, I'd be conditioned to be non-chalent too.

well, we have some of the above described living here too.
but we gots something else too, mexicans, and close to the border.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
few years ago a broker friend of mine came out of his office in sun city, a retirement area, to find his ford 3/4ton diesel 4x4 was missing. police reports the whole thing. about two months later it was found in the desert along the border with mexico, it had been ratted out and not driveable. he had it towed back to phoenix. on the side of town from where he lived. the police were not willing to go look at it. He found a receipt from a circle K in the truck for about 300dollars of gas purchased, and marks in the bed from 50gallon drums. Mexicans had been using it as a fuel truck.
got a new truck a few months later, came out of his office and found his truck entered, but they couldn't defeat the alarm system. he gets in, and finds a car full of mexicans following him, pulls into a hamburger franchise until they live.
life along the border.
I chain my steering wheel to the floor in my diesel, i have found pry marks on the door, they don't anticipate the chain.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by broomd
Wife and I went to Renton, WA to watch our Cubs whoop the M's and also pick up a new-to-us Yamaha 700, 201 miles on it, like new machine. Bought the bike on Tuesday....
Chained the wheeler to the bed of the truck when we purchased/loaded it. We were at that hotel two nights.

Parked at our hotel Wednesday night for the evening after the cubs game and some dinner. Went up to our room.
Came out Thursday am to find the whole rig gone. Of course the hotel camera was positioned to miss that well-lit, open spot.

Took a rental from Seattle last night to our home here in Idaho. Can't express how pissed off I am, those f*cks rummaging through my glove box, know where we live, etc.
I'm extremely thankful I insured that new bike Tuesday night when we bought it. I was literally calling Geico at midnight that night.

Avoid Renton and Seattle like the plague. Socioeconomic rectum of America.
I'll be re-evaluating lock-down of our home and stuff even here in peaceful Idaho.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Real sorry to hear this! Hope you recover well, and that the thief pays! mad

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hate a fuqking thief!

Sorry broom.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I used to work in the rectum known as Renton and it was a chithole 25 years ago and imagine that it’s only gotten magnitudes worse. We used to hear gunshots at the station and start gearing up because 30 seconds later we’d be toned out. 🤮. Renton is full of ghetto blacks so you can only imagine how crappy it is there.

Hope you recover your losses fully.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
MMM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by MMM
Few things I hate in this world more than damned lowlife thieves and vandals. If I ever catch one in the act I will probably end up in prison. They are the fleas and ticks of humanity.

Not if I am on the jury you won't.

Thanks mate!

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Add one more to the list of those who say few things anger them as much as a thief. Pisses me off on a deep level just thinking about thieves.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry for you Broomd, absolutely lousy. The good news is should the thieves show up, that backhoe will be handy in your working out the solution.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Very sorry to hear that man it can really mess with yer peace of mind so they’ve stolen more valuable stuff than stuff.

IC B3

broomd Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yes....they took my [bleep] Toyota too!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is the same in CA, if u value it, don’t get more that ten feet from it, ESPECIALY nice bicycles.

Not critiquing you, but having lived the dream for many yeats, all honesty I would have slept in the truck with that ATV in the bed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For those who have things like this stolen, check the local craigslist to see if it is for sale. My buddy recovered his $2000 bicycle that way.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife and I went to a conference in Raleigh NC last Month. Some low life punctured the side walls of all 4 tires.... they hit 1 tire of the car parked next to ours too. No security cameras on the parking lot.....

After word spread about why we missed most of a day at the conference several local folks approached us to say that this section of Raleigh had a "changing demographic" and that the conference would change location next year..... no one was specific about which demographic was moving in....

Hope karma catches up to the criminals tenfold.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Did you use a padlock when you chained everything up? If so, you left it unlocked.

A combination lock would be a better option, or a "bump proof" padlock.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
I

I guess if I lived out west in a utopia where no ni ggers existed, I'd be conditioned to be non-chalent too.

They exist, along with Mexicans, white trash tweakers , and druggies

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I feel your pain, several years back I had my truck stolen while on a over night work trip that was to end up a weekend of pig hunt on the coast. I was in a nicer hotel than I normally stay but they had NO outside camera's. 6 cars/trucks had their windows broke into but no one heard a thing!

Since I was heading hunting my hide a key I use when hunting was in the glove box ready to be placed under the truck bed. When the SOB's went thru my truck they found it and took the whole truck. Thankfully I had taken my guns and laptop into the room for the night. I was 200 miles from home, had to take a taxi to the airport to get a rental car. After completing the work I had traveled there to do I drove 170 miles towards home when the police called and told me my truck had been located. I turned around and drove 3 hours back to find the truck with it's passenger window smashed out at a impound yard. Missing were my camp stoves, Zeiss Binoculars, Leica rangefinder, my GPS and two tool bags of craftsman hand tools and the $150 I had to pay for towing and a day (3 hours) of impound( so I was robbed twice).

I had recently switched to Ameriprise Insurance thru Costco and they were excellent to work with, I my Zeiss Binoculars were 5 years old but they gave me the full cost to replace them plus my other items. It cost me $500 deductible but the $2500 check that was quickly sent from Ameriprise did help.

Ted
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And that's life behind the Cascade Curtain. Never was that fond of the Sea Tac area, nor Seattle, but not really surprised.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wow that sucks.
Hope they burn their arses and you get your stuff back.

I had my old Jeep stolen, just washed it.......so half blind thieves thought it looked good.

Was about to buy another a few days later and the cops called. They found it.
Decent tool box gone, dash smashed (to get radio that had a connector- they cut the wires).
Joy ride they did, some suspension issues (was lifted).

Fixed it all up, drove it for years. Didn't wash it any more.

Being a Toyote and nice, truck is proly long gone. Heard they yank em to go down south.
Stepson lost a 4Runner for a spell.

Thieves ditched it..........ran out of gas.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That sucks broom.

Sorry for your trouble.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (7887mm08, 44mc, Amos63, 3dtestify, 35, 8MMX57JS, 7 invisible), 974 guests, and 843 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,207
Posts18,524,265
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.