35 Whelen loads in Sierra's V6

I had the opportunity to test these new 35 Whelen loads using CFE 223 behind 225 SBT listed in Sierra's Volume 6. From starting loads to maximum loads Sierra lists 6 loads in increasing order. I like others here found it hard to believe that 70 grains of powder in an 06 based case would fit. But fit it does. I loaded two rounds of each of Sierra's CFE 223 loads to check for pressure signs. I was still skeptical but I started with the lowest load and fired it into the Savage Range Systems bullet trap in my gun shop. I used new unprimed R-P 35 Whelen brass and The older WW plated primers. Test rifles is a 1943 Smith Corona 1903A3 with a 4 groove, 1-10 twist, 25 inches long, made for me by Krieger

Load #1 63.0 grains
Load #2 64.9 grains
Load #3 66.5 grains
Load #4 67.9 grains
Load #5 69.1 grains
Load #6 70.0 grains

None of these loads showed any signs of pressure problems. Bolt lifted easily after each shot and there is no cratered or blown primers. The only thing I noticed was a huge increase in recoil from the starting load to the maximum. I let the rifle completely cool between each set of two. These loads were not checked for velocity or accuracy. I just fired them into the bullet trap looking for signs of excess pressure.