Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by Sycamore

I repeat, stand by for more attacks on our folks. If you don't think so, you are a fool.

You mean like when we wiped out 1/3 of Iran's Navy during Preying Mantis?... those guys went quiet for over ten years...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I'm not a chess player, but if I was....

Provoke the ragheads in response to their provocation, let them do their stupid stuff and respond hugely.....is one way to play the game.

I find it very odd that this sorry POS was in Iraq in the first place and didn't even have an invitation. Not unlike the U.S. Sec Def showing up in Tehran w/o invitation, no?

????

Do you understand the relationship between Iraq and Iran?

I understand the difference between friend and foe, do you?

You're not one of those people still looking for friends in the mid-east are you?

We took the pressure off Iran by toppling the Sunni governments in countries on either side of it.

And by backing off in Syria.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm not a chess player, but if I was....

Provoke the ragheads in response to their provocation, let them do their stupid stuff and respond hugely.....is one way to play the game.

I find it very odd that this sorry POS was in Iraq in the first place and didn't even have an invitation. Not unlike the U.S. Sec Def showing up in Tehran w/o invitation, no?

????

Do you understand the relationship between Iraq and Iran?

I understand the difference between friend and foe, do you?

You're not one of those people still looking for friends in the mid-east are you?

We took the pressure off Iran by toppling the Sunni governments in countries on either side of it.

And by backing off in Syria.

how much time have actually spent in the Mid East ?

guessing zero clown

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I repeat, stand by for more attacks on our folks. If you don't think so, you are a fool.

You mean like when we wiped out 1/3 of Iran's Navy during Preying Mantis?... those guys went quiet for over ten years...

hes a an ill educated coward troll with zero knowledge and experience in the region

don't waste your time

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flagstaff
Do you find it odd that Solemani was in Iraq?

There is a reason he was there. To stir up trouble using the country of Iraq to do it. A proxy war between Iran and the US.

There is quite a bit of differences between Iraq and Iran. Iranian is Persian. Iraq is Arabic.

Iran is Shia Muslim. Iran is Sunni Muslim. While both Muslim, that is akin to say Christianity in Catholicism is the same as say Protestant.

Iraq and Iran were once mortal enemies and fought a war back in the 1980's. A very bloody war wherein a million or more died. So historically Iraq and Iran really don't get along. So to think he was there just to say hi, on a vacation, or sell Girl Scout cookies is not the case. He was there to start trouble. Our embassy in Iraq was just sacked less than a week ago. Iraq or any host nation that has embassies is supposed to guard all embassies. Well Iraq couldn't as they are a ruined country after years of war.

And we saw what happened to our embassy in Benghazi when the host nation AND the United States administration doesn't do anything and just let's stuff happen.

So he was there to cause trouble using a weakened country to perpetuate a proxy war. In a country that historically hates him and his country.

The US is the most powerful country in the world. By far. But little pip squeak countries seem to stir up issues the with the US. Kinda like say the town big guy putting up with cheap shots by someone with little man syndrome. And historically the US has been tolerant of the little man cheap shots. Even bought the little man food and drinks to trying to placate them. That's what Obama did with Iran.

Well Trump had enough. Saw that paying off the little man didn't work. And the little man kept of trying to pick a fight.

Well Trump just kicked his arse.

Is the proxy war over? Maybe not. Will it start an all out war? Probably not. Will it make things all better and calm things down in the Middle East? Maybe not. But at least the gloves side came off, and the US is now saying "anybody else want any of this?" instead of just taking crap from the little man. The world is watching, and they saw this admininistraion has its gloves off is is willing to use force if needed.

Do you think North Korea and any other hostile country of the US took notice of what happened? You bet your sweet arse. They know this guy is not a push over. Who knows, maybe this recent action will make some other little man somewhere else behave and stay in their seat. Who knows, in a larger sense, maybe the world is now a safer place for doing what Trump did.

I agree with your first sentence.

Iraq is a majority shiite country (put together by the Brits in WW1, and with a Sunni king installed) Iraq was second prize, first prize went to the House of Saud, over in Arabia. 3rd prize went to Jordan.

Sunni king has a Sunni army, so when the Army toppled the King in Iraq, Saddam came out on top, still a Sunni.

I agree Solamani was there to stir up trouble, that's pretty much his Position Description.

I don't doubt the US Embassy was top on his list. I'm glad he's dead. And I'm glad Americans killed him. I wish they'd kill every MFer that had a hand in the Beirut bombing too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
kill, kill, kill grin grin grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

1/3 of the Navy, how many ships was that?

1988 was the end of the disastrous (for both sides) Iran-Iraq war. Do you think that might have helped "keep them quiet"?

Also remember they had a crazy Sunni governed Afghanistan right on their 6, and the Russians were pulling out they had a lot to cover locally.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
1988 was the end of the disastrous (for both sides) Iran-Iraq war.

Did the inbreeding end? How about the goat thing?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

wow

the military expert chimes in again

Upset that Trump took out a terrorist responsible for the deaths of over 600 American soldiers.

Upset that Trump pardoned soldiers who killed terrorists but were sentenced to prison by Obama's regime.

a true American hero

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Good. Stand by for more attacks on US Embassy in Iraq, and our forces there though.

How many hundreds of attacks killing Americans has he been responsible for. How many more would you or Zero let him kill?

Proof, pacifism doesn't get the job done. How many others will this make think twice?

this will up the ante, but it stops him. he must have been pretty savvy to stay in power so long.

the ASVABs must have been tough on you, with your limited reading ability.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear

if you're still short and fat, it hasn't ended for you.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Short and fat? I ain't no gut eater boy. You gots me mixed up with some flat ass you puked with in an alley? grin

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
so what unit did you serve in brave military expert?

wow

Upset that Trump took out a terrorist responsible for the deaths of over 600 American soldiers.

Upset that Trump pardoned soldiers who killed terrorists but were sentenced to prison by Obama's regime.

a true American hero

Good. Stand by for more attacks on US Embassy in Iraq, and our forces there though.

How many hundreds of attacks killing Americans has he been responsible for. How many more would you or Zero let him kill?

Proof, pacifism doesn't get the job done. How many others will this make think twice?

this will up the ante, but it stops him. he must have been pretty savvy to stay in power so long.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Short and fat? I ain't no gut eater boy. You gots me mixed up with some flat ass you puked with in an alley? grin

so what unit did you serve in brave military expert?

wow

a true American hero

you sound like you have a sandy mangina. and you can't read. thats a bad combination.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

short and fat, and run out of Arizona. sad.....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

if you're still short and fat, it hasn't ended for you.....

so the coward chimes in with zero knowledge of foreign affairs and military service

your overweight wife still thinks you're special though and a brave progressive hero

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte

Did they find this dick-weasel's head yet? lol

They must have found his eyes by now... they were a unusual color for an Arab... Blue... one "blue" East and one "blue" West!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Was this a strategic victory or just another tactical blunder? America's Middle East Policy is so focused it's hard to tell. More red meat for the Circus at least. Ra! Ra! A trillion dollar bargain too. Winning...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by rte

Did they find this dick-weasel's head yet? lol

They must have found his eyes by now... they were a unusual color for an Arab... Blue... one "blue" East and one "blue" West!

Hahaha.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 58 invisible), 2,587 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,937
Posts18,498,817
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.