E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Watch before this is deleted by youtube

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
That took balls.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Worth watching.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Yes, it is well worth watching.

Did you guys hear that lady Doctor comment at the closing about getting fired for speaking out during this fraud? That just shows you how corrupt the whole Industrial Medical Complex is.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At least they don't have the witch doctor lady front & center.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Weren't you telling us we were all fools and were DOOMED because of CV-19 only five months ago??

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Follow the $. Always.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Weren't you telling us we were all fools and were DOOMED because of CV-19 only five months ago??

he was. he has a short memory

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Irreparable damage has already been done, and the worst of this nightmare will begin to fade as soon as the election is over

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 700LH
Irreparable damage has already been done, and the worst of this nightmare will begin to fade as soon as the election is over

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ed
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Correct 700LH, after President Trump is re elected, the covid crap will go down faster than Kamala

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I am not worried about it,but it cracks me up, all these conspiracy theories. How did anyone get the entire globe and all foreign governments to agree and go along with it?

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by saddlesore
I am not worried about it,but it cracks me up, all these conspiracy theories. How did anyone get the entire globe and all foreign governments to agree and go along with it?

There's a simple answer to that. But your premise is inaccurate, so it's irrelevant. The "entire globe and all foreign governments" haven't gone along with it. If you knew how to discern fact from fiction, the answers would magically appear. My guess is like many others, you keep looking at sources whose job is to present a false representation of reality.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

There's a simple answer to that. But your premise is inaccurate, so it's irrelevant. The "entire globe and all foreign governments" haven't gone along with it. If you knew how to discern fact from fiction, the answers would magically appear. My guess is like many others, you keep looking at sources whose job is to present a false representation of reality.

Yep that is why there have been deaths from it all around the globe.Those people just went along with it. I think you conspiracy guys have it backwards. "Like many others, you keep looking at sources whose job is to present a false representation of reality." Come back about Dec1 and tell me it has all gone away and I will eat crow. Will you?. All you can do is mimic what you hear which also is fiction. Like democrats,you attack anyone who disagrees.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
These docs lay out good info. They give a common sense approach. This entire pandemic is Trump Derangement Syndrome on steroids. Get on with your life. There is no pandemic, if indeed there ever was one.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by slowmover12
These docs lay out good info. They give a common sense approach. This entire pandemic is Trump Derangement Syndrome on steroids. Get on with your life. There is no pandemic, if indeed there ever was one.

TDS is worldwide now?

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Exxon Mobil is getting booted from the Dow Jones Industrial Average…

Where are they on this list?….Poof, gone.
https://www.dogsofthedow.com/dow-30-stocks-list-today.htm

XOM 3-23-2020 – $31.45

XOM 10-16-2020 - $34.10

“Refiners struggle as jet fuel and gasoline diverge. Gasoline demand has rebounded, but jet fuel demand remains depressed.”

The above jet fuel being depressed proves business travel and hospitality sector is down, which means business deal making is down, which means CASHFLOW is down, which MEANS PROFITS will be DOWN.

“Schlumberger Is Scrambling to Cut Costs. Its Earnings Show It’s Still a Work in Progress.”

You have no clue, and you surely don’t have the ability to write fiscal analysis to prove your position or you would have, just like months ago.

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Did you guys hear that lady Doctor comment at the closing about getting fired for speaking out during this fraud? That just shows you how corrupt the whole Industrial Medical Complex is.

You are an absolute bold-faced liar

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Your head is so far up your ass you have no idea what you're talkin about

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Here’s a backup on bitchute of the same video in the OP, so in case Youtube takes the original down, people will still have a source to pass to others for viewing.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SuPpy7SGo7lF/

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,916
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.