Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Here are some pics from last week's traveling bowhunt where I was doing some product/field testing of this tracking system. Such hunts are business trips to do field evaluations for either my bowhunting company's products or testing bowhunting gear for other bowhunting companies Im hired to work for to test and evaluate bowhunting products I design for them.

This is the 5th deer ive taken this fall with this product. (3 bucks and 2 does in a few diff states). We are learning a great deal about this radio tracking nock's capabilities, performance and how it functions on live game. This time the device entered farther into the body cavity than any prior deer and took a knife to cut out.

This was an older buck (That I am calling "odd ball"). Ive completed the skull cleaning and compared the teeth to my WI 10 point buck I took earlier this year. You can see that odd ball buck is far older. Next up is deer and hogs in Oklahoma.

And yes this device Ive spent years designing for the company that hired me is legal in many but not all states.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

3 Bucks so far and more traveling hunts to go.

Until next time
Your pal

Adventure Bowhunter

P.S. Looking forward to seeing if anybody else here bowhunts whitetails or is it just me? Look into bowhunting. Give it a try, you might like it. PM me with any questions.

Last edited by sharp_things; 11/19/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You're a special one, no doubt.

Are electronic gadgets on arrows legal in Wisconsin or wherever you're currently slumm'n?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Most deer aging is done with the lower jaw.....?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Is the device Bluetooth? what distance will the knock communicate with the receiver?.

Proud to be an American
United States Marine

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz

The truth is lost on this gem. I bet he had the guides drag it out of view from the fence after he shot it over the bait pile. Ron Kulas is a joke. Try and find a post he posted that isn't plugging some "state of the art" bowhunting gizmo that nobody has heard about or uses.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Poaching again we see!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz

Thats how I was taught

Can you wifi an arrow to your phone? How much useless tech can they invent as a crutch to pimp schit?

Last edited by ribka; 11/23/20.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Same guy?

A Wisconsin Bowhunters Association board member who is also its legislative liaison and represented the WBH on a 2007-08 stakeholder panel that helped rewrite DNR policies on chronic wasting disease was cited for illegal baiting/feeding Nov. 17 in Portage County.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yes.

He is a piece of work. One to be proud of.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka

Can you wifi an arrow to your phone?

Of course not. But the new iPhone cough silencer app is the cat's ass.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Originally Posted by Kdf22
Same guy?

A Wisconsin Bowhunters Association board member who is also its legislative liaison and represented the WBH on a 2007-08 stakeholder panel that helped rewrite DNR policies on chronic wasting disease was cited for illegal baiting/feeding Nov. 17 in Portage County.

Yes. He will come here and rationalize that his citation was for "feeding deer out of season" but we all know the "universal knowledge" behind the citation. He has stated it himself, of course, prior to getting cited for "feeding deer out of season".

Anything a hunter places out to attract deer to his advantage in seeing and harvesting deer is a bait. End of story. Done deal, the fat lady has sung. Its not debatable. It’s a self evident truth. Some will want to disagree but they will be wrong. They will want to protest but they will be just as wrong. There is universal knowledge and there is state law. While most states dont consider it baiting (because the reserved that term for food) That does not mean in the bowhunting world that it is not completely understood to be a bait

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,860
Posts18,517,817
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.