Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 104 of 106 1 2 102 103 104 105 106
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
mauserand9mm:
What third world issues are you referring to? As I've said we cannot go around shooting crazies and weird people and we do have a large population of folks not many generations removed from the stone age.

Anyway specifically what are the third world issues you refer to?

Our government under the U.S. Constitution requires a secular government that does not favor or interfere with religion. That is unless the religion starts getting violent or harms children.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by Douche Bag t
Cartoon King Ray, the mentally ill cyber stalker, a coward and a habitual liar.

Get help, Ray, before you have a compete mental breakdown.

🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image]

Take your pills Captain Cartoon, before your last of your brain cells melt down from the effort of trying to appear clever.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
mauserand9mm:
What third world issues are you referring to? As I've said we cannot go around shooting crazies and weird people and we do have a large population of folks not many generations removed from the stone age.

Our government under the U.S. Constitution requires a secular government that does not favor or interfere with religion. That is unless the religion starts getting violent or harms children.

Where do I start? Maybe here:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/school-shootings-by-country

You beat the 3rd world countries.

That kinda stands out like dog's balls, and that dog has been around a while.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
mauserand9mm:

You are correct that school shootings in the USA reflect badly on us. The same outfit that put out this report will show that the USA ranks way down the list overall on murder. I will grant that Australia may have a lower rate but we don't have the benefit of a homogenous population. There is no quick fix for the situation either. We have a substantial minority black and indigenous population that as I already pointed out are just a few generations descended from violent stone age societies. It is a problem. Our white European descended population is no more prone to murder than any other northern European country or Australia.

I'll grant that the USA has a violence problem and probably a good number of the school shooters are white but again we have a constitution that do-gooders twist to see to it that crazies have to be kept in school and as adults cannot be locked away.

I am not sure how this conversation about the government coercion concerning corona virus mandates and near forced administration of vaccines got off on this tangent. Maybe a deflection?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
mauserand9mm:

You are correct that school shootings in the USA reflect badly on us. The same outfit that put out this report will show that the USA ranks way down the list overall on murder. I will grant that Australia may have a lower rate but we don't have the benefit of a homogenous population. There is no quick fix for the situation either. We have a substantial minority black and indigenous population that as I already pointed out are just a few generations descended from violent stone age societies. It is a problem. Our white European descended population is no more prone to murder than any other northern European country or Australia.

I'll grant that the USA has a violence problem and probably a good number of the school shooters are white but again we have a constitution that do-gooders twist to see to it that crazies have to be kept in school and as adults cannot be locked away.

I am not sure how this conversation about the government coercion concerning corona virus mandates and near forced administration of vaccines got off on this tangent. Maybe a deflection?

It's in response to the Karen Rat Trolls' accusations but there is a trend for the blowhards to assert their advice when it is downright wrong. The general theme is that you lot have serious issues that you won't address, and promote anti-science out of paranoia. You'll thank me one day for pointing this out I'm sure. Oh yeah, you lot are racist - we are multicultural and largely get along, despite the efforts of our dickhead PM.

Well?
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
mauserand9mm:

It's in response to the Karen Rat Trolls' accusations but there is a trend for the blowhards to assert their advice when it is downright wrong. The general theme is that you lot have serious issues that you won't address, and promote anti-science out of paranoia. You'll thank me one day for pointing this out I'm sure. Oh yeah, you lot are racist - we are multicultural and largely get along, despite the efforts of our dickhead PM.
I understand you are multi cultural and mostly get along despite a bit of feuding in the rural ranch lands but Australia has the luxury of being 90% white European and we are dealing with ethnicities that historically rob and kill each other. But the problem is we have to give them full citizenship rights and they aren't ready for that.

It isn't racist to say that young black men and boys have a propensity for violence the percentage of which far outstrips their percentage of our population. The same is true on the Indian reservations which take up so much of the western USA. That was the reason reservations were established in the first place. Indians were not about to give up their thousands of years history of marauding and murder of other tribes. Integrating a bunch of uncivilized folks into a European style society has proved a daunting task.

Just curious, were the aborigines as savage as our plains Indians? And how did you handle that back in the day?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
mauserand9mm:

I understand you are multi cultural and mostly get along despite a bit of feuding in the rural ranch lands but Australia has the luxury of being 90% white European and we are dealing with ethnicities that historically rob and kill each other. But the problem is we have to give them full citizenship rights and they aren't ready for that.

It isn't racist to say that young black men and boys have a propensity for violence the percentage of which far outstrips their percentage of our population. The same is true on the Indian reservations which take up so much of the western USA. That was the reason reservations were established in the first place. Indians were not about to give up their thousands of years history of marauding and murder of other tribes. Integrating a bunch of uncivilized folks into a European style society has proved a daunting task.

Just curious, were the aborigines as savage as our plains Indians? And how did you handle that back in the day?

The only savages that we have over here are typically Christians - they let their children die, shoot police, display bigotry etc, you know, I'm sure you've seen the same over there too.

Well?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s not lost on us FREE CITIZENS that Isurrenderedmymausers and DBT are able to come onto an AMERICAN outdoor website and encourage American citizens to resort to violence, something no good American citizen wants, because they CANNOT do that on an Aussie website aimed at Aussie cucks. If they tried their violent rhetoric anywhere else they’d be sorry but our freedoms, which they loathe, are what cowards hide behind.

Encouraging others to act violently is beyond cowardice but I expect nothing less from 2 cucks that ain’t worth ashit!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
mauserand9mm:

The only savages that we have over here are typically Christians - they let their children die, shoot police, display bigotry etc, you know, I'm sure you've seen the same over there too.
Anyway, what was done to dispossess the aboriginal population of Australia when the Europeans took over?

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It’s not lost on us FREE CITIZENS that Isurrenderedmymausers and DBT are able to come onto an AMERICAN outdoor website and encourage American citizens to resort to violence, something no good American citizen wants, because they CANNOT do that on an Aussie website aimed at Aussie cucks. If they tried their violent rhetoric anywhere else they’d be sorry but our freedoms, which they loathe, are what cowards hide behind.

Encouraging others to act violently is beyond cowardice but I expect nothing less from 2 cucks that ain’t worth ashit!

Ace, are you delusional?

Are you blind to the state of your own nation and where it is heading?

What are self-perceived heroes like yourself doing to stop corruption, legislation, control, attacks on your freedoms, invasion of immigrants on your southern borders, deteriorating social condition, violence on your streets, etc, beyond the typical lament of armchair warriors, 'someone should do something about it.'

What are you doing, Ace?

Nothing? I thought so.

It's all piss and wind, bluff and bluster with braggards and windbags like yourself.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Mauserless is quite obviously a media brainwashed idiot

his comments regarding "school shootings" in the US are straight out of the CNN playbook and of course the AUS.gov encourages their simpleton slaves to loudly squawk about the massive amounts of children getting shot and killed in the US on a daily basis

Actual facts are considerably different from the media propaganda designed to sway weak minds of government worshipping slaves

Australias population is considerably less than the USA's, but knifings far exceed that of US shootings & knifings combined (second only to the UK) and rape of children is near the top of all countries along with home invasions

BUT as I mentioned in earlier posts on this thread...

The AUS citizens are prohibited from posting anything negative on Social Media about their countries criminal chaos, large $$$ fines and lengthy prison terms keep Aussies mouths shut about problems at home

Much like the English, Aussies are given free reign to disparage the USA at will, even if they all know it's false information

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

Ace, are you delusional?

What are self-perceived heroes like yourself doing to stop corruption, legislation, control, attacks on your freedoms, invasion of immigrants on your southern borders, deteriorating social condition, violence on your streets, etc, beyond the typical lament of armchair warriors, 'someone should do something about it.'

What are you doing, Ace?

Nothing? I thought so.

It's all piss and wind, bluff and bluster with braggards and windbags like yourself.
Okay, let us plead guilty, we have a violent nation, that after several decades of lessening violence in the 1900s is now getting out of hand. We have some non European derived ethnic groups that are violent and have been allowed to run wild. Guilty as charged, all we can do is stay prepared. Our ship has been taken over by pirates.

How about the crack down on the unvaccinated and on government criticism. Isn't that what this thread was about. Some of us were patting ourselves on the back for not succumbing to government pressure. Probably half the vaccinated in the USA did it because of governmental or family pressure but Australia seemingly went whole hog on forcing "vaccination" and now outlawing free speech. We thought Australia was better than that. Australia was the one country that rural white Americans and for that matter most Americans most admired.

Now, getting back to Covid, the coverup, the fraud, the money grab, the conspiracy, and the heroic resistance of millions of Americans (USA) and a few Australians. The Australians that resisted are really the ones to be admired. The pressure was much greater there.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
mauserand9mm:

Anyway, what was done to dispossess the aboriginal population of Australia when the Europeans took over?

History is not my strong point - I only ever took history classes in primary school and don't remember much about what was taught - it was long before they introduced "the stolen generation" into the curriculum.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Mauserless is quite obviously a media brainwashed idiot

his comments regarding "school shootings" in the US are straight out of the CNN playbook and of course the AUS.gov encourages their simpleton slaves to loudly squawk about the massive amounts of children getting shot and killed in the US on a daily basis

Actual facts are considerably different from the media propaganda designed to sway weak minds of government worshipping slaves

Australias population is considerably less than the USA's, but knifings far exceed that of US shootings & knifings combined (second only to the UK) and rape of children is near the top of all countries along with home invasions

BUT as I mentioned in earlier posts on this thread...

The AUS citizens are prohibited from posting anything negative on Social Media about their countries criminal chaos, large $$$ fines and lengthy prison terms keep Aussies mouths shut about problems at home

Much like the English, Aussies are given free reign to disparage the USA at will, even if they all know it's false information

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Just keep letting the children's bodies pile up ya fucking coward.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Ace, are you delusional?

What are you doing, Ace?

Nothing? I thought so.

Okay, let us plead guilty, we have a violent nation, that after several decades of lessening violence in the 1900s is now getting out of hand. We have some non European derived ethnic groups that are violent and have been allowed to run wild. Guilty as charged, all we can do is stay prepared. Our ship has been taken over by pirates.

How about the crack down on the unvaccinated and on government criticism. Isn't that what this thread was about. Some of us were patting ourselves on the back for not succumbing to government pressure. Probably half the vaccinated in the USA did it because of governmental or family pressure but Australia seemingly went whole hog on forcing "vaccination" and now outlawing free speech. We thought Australia was better than that. Australia was the one country that rural white Americans and for that matter most Americans most admired.

Now, getting back to Covid, the coverup, the fraud, the money grab, the conspiracy, and the heroic resistance of millions of Americans (USA) and a few Australians. The Australians that resisted are really the ones to be admired. The pressure was much greater there.

What's that got to do with anything. I'm not defending the Government's handling of the pandemic. Some of you Americans and your holier than thou attitude is over the top, apparently blind to events in your own nation, you point the finger at others in self-righteous sanctimony. Why is that? Take care of your own nation.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

No, not even close to true.

In 2020-21 in Australia the number of homicides by sharp object (which includes but is not limited to knives) was 82, or 0.3/100,000. In the US in 2022 there were 1630 homicides with knives (0.5/100,000), and combining knives and guns as instrument there were 16,235 (4.9/100,000).

Trends for knife assaults and robberies are trending substantially down in Australia too, and have been for at least the last couple of decades. In NSW, the most populous state, for example, armed robbery involving a knife is down to about 30% of what it was in 2004, and assaults with knives are down by almost as much, and both are at much lower levels than the US.

Your other assertions are similarly off base

This too is laughable bollocks. We have media channels and politicians who make a career of drumming up hysteria about so-called crime waves, some of it at least as laughably inaccurate as your assertions about knife crime. There's no law against it, any more than there's a law against saying that politicians and bureaucrats are, by and large, not worth feeding.

Where do you get this stuff? Are you just gormlessly posting stuff you read without checking the truth of it? Or are you just making it up wholesale?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some of you Americans and your holier than thou attitude is over the top…

😳

[Linked Image]

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
In our defense most of the killing in this country is black on black. I keep trying to see the downside to this problem. Is it sad.? Yes. The solution. Unknown.
On a personal note I have not had the jab and neither has my wife. To each their own but a lot of folks were forced to get it or lose their job. Somebody should pay for that. Edk

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Ace, are you delusional?

What are you doing, Ace?

Nothing? I thought so.

What's that got to do with anything. I'm not defending the Government's handling of the pandemic. Some of you Americans and your holier than thou attitude is over the top, apparently blind to events in your own nation, you point the finger at others in self-righteous sanctimony. Why is that? Take care of your own nation.
I've acknowledged that the USA and even Canada has serious problems. Our crime rate is fueled by a subset of the human race that is mostly absent in Australia. My involvement in this thread was commenting on the drastic measures our government and even more so your government pushed during the Covid scam. I have a sincere belief that the mRNA "vaccines" were very harmful and even fatal to some while information on the benefits of some already existing drugs was mightily suppressed.
I don't have any axe to grind with the Australian people. I have liked every one of them I've met. Your government as is ours and Canada's has become a tyranny. Sadly I don't think that trend can be reversed.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Some of you Americans and your holier than thou attitude is over the top…

[Linked Image]

Hah, hah, here he is, right on cue, the little man, Captain Cartoon, handicapped with pidgin English, no vocabulary to speak of, unable to debate or discuss rationally, the little Tyke....or is that 'Dyke' has a cartoon for every occasion.

Good for you, Ray. How is your medication working out?

Page 104 of 106 1 2 102 103 104 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,819
Posts18,477,741
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.