Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
[Linked Image]

Captain Cartoon, the little Rascal proudly shows off his collection. Good for you Ray, mentally handicapped people such as yourself need a hobby.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

That's the way, Captain Cartoon, the mentally impaired, pointing his/her finger in self righteous indignation even while demonstrating how childish and crazy you are with every cartoon you submit.

Crazy is as crazy does. You, Ray, are one crazy f*ckwit..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

😂😂😂

I just love making you response to silly posts for months on end. You can’t help yourself and its hilarious!!! What a self-absorbed ignoramus you are. Please don’t stop as your annoyance is palpable and sooooooooo entertaining.

🤣🤣🤣

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

😂😂😂

I just love making you respond to silly posts for months on end. You can’t help yourself and its hilarious!!! What a self-absorbed ignoramus you are. Please don’t stop as your annoyance is palpable and sooooooooo entertaining.

🤣🤣🤣

Posting pictures of yourself now, little Rascal? I imagined someone younger, still in nappies and wetting the bed.

Cartoons are fine, but keep working on your pidgin English.

It is doubtful, but one day you may even grow up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Is this you, Captain Douche Bag t? Yes, this is you….a girl of much deflection and little vocabulary….yet no loss of words.

Like a moth to a flame.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sicko Ray spews his frustration and bile.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think we can all agree that the governments went overboard to the extent of tyranny to force the so called vaccinations, isolation, and mask wearing onto their citizens. Also they went overboard in attempts to discredit and defund any scientists that strayed from the official line and for real went after anyone proposing repurposing drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxy.

Some of us are justly proud that we didn't give in to threats and pressure to be injected with an experimental mRNA concoction that has definitely produced death and disability. The harm produced by the vaccines is a matter of fact and the governments that forced the vaccines on folks unable to resist are guilty of their deaths and disabilities.

As near as I can tell our two Australian friends aren't happy about the mandates but they seem to want to loudly proclaim that the alternative therapies are useless and they cite studies that were the product of scientists joined at the hip to government funding. Why I don't know.

As an alternative to discussion they call the well known miracle drug Ivermectin "horse butt paste" and the discussion has become a bunch of childish name calling.

As with the religious threads on this forum, I am not trying to convince the two true believers but maybe someone out there quietly reading and not commenting will think twice before accepting a goofy religious doctrine or an injection of a harmful substance.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
I think we can all agree that the governments went overboard to the extent of tyranny to force the so called vaccinations, isolation, and mask wearing onto their citizens. Also they went overboard in attempts to discredit and defund any scientists that strayed from the official line and for real went after anyone proposing repurposing drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxy.

Some of us are justly proud that we didn't give in to threats and pressure to be injected with an experimental mRNA concoction that has definitely produced death and disability. The harm produced by the vaccines is a matter of fact and the governments that forced the vaccines on folks unable to resist are guilty of their deaths and disabilities.

As near as I can tell our two Australian friends aren't happy about the mandates but they seem to want to loudly proclaim that the alternative therapies are useless and they cite studies that were the product of scientists joined at the hip to government funding. Why I don't know.

As an alternative to discussion they call the well known miracle drug Ivermectin "horse butt paste" and the discussion has become a bunch of childish name calling.

As with the religious threads on this forum, I am not trying to convince the two true believers but maybe someone out there quietly reading and not commenting will think twice before accepting a goofy religious doctrine or an injection of a harmful substance.

Well at the next pandemic, we'll be here to offer advice and show you how to defeat it - no prayers or the horse butt paste needed or warranted.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

I think that is about the size of it, though it seems to me that there's been childish name-calling on both sides, none of which has added value to the thread.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Yet you are the one who came in with all guns blazing, posting all your cartoons in self righteous indignation.

I point to your mental antics....and I am projecting? You, sir, are an idiot.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Oh FFS, give it a rest!

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good advice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=Hastings]Well at the next pandemic, we'll be here to offer advice and show you how to defeat it - no prayers or the horse butt paste needed or warranted.
I defeated it in January 2022 with Ivermectin aka horse butt paste. Took 24 hours to cure and it hasn't come back although I've been since exposed to probably dozens of vaccinated people with the different Covid-19 variants. Did get a subsequent respiratory issue that I treated with antibiotics, but no vaccines.

I think based on my observations that the vaccinated have not shown much immunity to the variants while the unvaccinated pure bloods catch it once and that's it.

Time will tell.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
I can comment as I please. You have no say on what I can do. If you are not happy, complain to the management.

Yeah. Give it a rest.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
[quote=Hastings]Well at the next pandemic, we'll be here to offer advice and show you how to defeat it - no prayers or the horse butt paste needed or warranted.
I defeated it in January 2022 with Ivermectin aka horse butt paste. Took 24 hours to cure and it hasn't come back although I've been since exposed to probably dozens of vaccinated people with the different Covid-19 variants. Did get a subsequent respiratory issue that I treated with antibiotics, but no vaccines.

I think based on my observations that the vaccinated have not shown much immunity to the variants while the unvaccinated pure bloods catch it once and that's it.

Time will tell.

Pffft...I've had it once and didn't treat it - it was mild. My BIL has never had it. We must be a better breed down here. Maybe it's because we spent more time in the sun, or get to purve on tits and arse as we pass the beach on the way in to work?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pffft...I've had it once and didn't treat it - it was mild. My BIL has never had it. We must be a better breed down here. Maybe it's because we spent more time in the sun, or get to purve on tits and arse as we pass the beach on the way in to work?
You may be right about the sun exposure. No question that Australia has a better breed. 91% European, 7% Asian, and a less population density.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most of our population is concentrated in cities and towns on the coastal strip. Overall population density is deceptive because inland Australia is dry and arid, where there are not many people.

Last edited by DBT; 01/21/24.
Page 105 of 106 1 2 103 104 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 204guy, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,563 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,812
Posts18,477,605
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.