Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Another recent story where "sniper rifles" were named in an effort to terrorize.

https://abc7news.com/ian-rogers-napa-man-arrested-british-auto-repair-benjamin/9791927

" Deputies moved on Rogers after a tip from someone who worried that he might harms others."

Yeah right. Somebody had a hard on for him, plain and simple.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by MtnHtr
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Companies do not create, make or offer what buyers do not loudly demand, MtnHtr. Demand comes first.

That's bullschit Rocky. It's called marketing and technology. It's also one reason many visit/join forums like this one, to keep up on the latest tools and offerings.

Take up the bow if you don't like the LR hunters.

I'm with Rocky on this one.. Marketing usually follows what has be asked for.

www.business2community.com/marketing/which-comes-first-your-product-or-your-marketing

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Page not found ...

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Companies do not create, make or offer what buyers do not loudly demand, MtnHtr. Demand comes first.

That's bullschit Rocky. It's called marketing and technology. It's also one reason many visit/join forums like this one, to keep up on the latest tools and offerings.

Have you talked to Netflix executives lately? I'm curious how much demand there was for content overtly sexualizing children was before they finally caved. Let me know when you find out.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
rockinbar, I have not thrown anyone under the bus; a segment of shooters took a running leap at the wheels.

I didn't know you were a Democrat. Ever hear the phrase "divide and conquer"? You fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I wonder how they will classify my bevy of military flintlock muskets???

"Unconventional weapons that have historically been used for asymmetric warfare."

Those will be demonized as "ghost" guns.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a very long list of cartridges that have been introduced by major manufactures that flopped miserably.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
There is a very long list of cartridges that have been introduced that flopped miserably.

And there is a pretty long list of cartridges that people never realized they needed so bad until a couple hundred million in marketing was pumped out on them. The 6.5 Manbun being the latest and probably most successful example.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

I think that innovation plays a big part. There was no demand for airplanes before the Wright brothers invented one. Was there a demand for cars before Karl Benz made his? Once a technology is invented, there is a drive to improve it, weather it's computers, cars or cartridges or scopes or rifles.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Have you talked to Netflix executives lately? I'm curious how much demand there was for content overtly sexualizing children was before they finally caved. Let me know when you find out.
Talk to the child protection officers where you live and your sheriff. You will be amazed at how much demand there is. I mostly keep my grand daughters out of the front yard. I've told the 8 year old if anyone pulls in the driveway to run for the door.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Talk to the child protection officers where you live and your sheriff. You will be amazed at how much demand there is. I mostly keep my grand daughters out of the front yard. I've told the 8 year old if anyone pulls in the driveway to run for the door.

So you're saying local businesses have caved to demand and are actively sexualizing children for customers? Because that was the point I was making. I doubt there was a huge outcry for Netflix to overtly sexualize children, just like I doubt that there is a huge demand for media that utterly obfuscates the truth and makes up lies. We don't get what we get because of market forces. But it's really difficult to convince guys around here of that fact.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Norah O’Donnel, annoya’, on CBS just reported that a man had an arsenal to include a “sniper” rifle. There you go, the next firearm taboo. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gee, he grabs some zip ties left laying around in the panic and it's a felony theft of government property? Sure, at 1000 dollars per.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are always going to be people that love guns and people that hate guns. No matter what. It's the people in the middle that matter and eventually decide policy.

Doing stupid s h i t like storming the capitol building, showing up at state capitols brandishing black guns and masks, talking about revolution and insurrection and succession and violently overthrowing the government pushes the middle to the left. We need the middle or we are going to lose our rights and we will have nobody to blame but our own dumb azzes. You all want to keep your guns?

STFU.

When enough people are convinced gun owners are militants and terrorists and not hunters and recreational shooters, then the guns are gone.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 99guy
There are always going to be people that love guns and people that hate guns. No matter what. It's the people in the middle that matter and eventually decide policy.

Doing stupid s h i t like storming the capitol building, showing up at state capitols brandishing black guns and masks, talking about revolution and insurrection and succession and violently overthrowing the government pushes the middle to the left. We need the middle or we are going to lose our rights and we will have nobody to blame but our own dumb azzes. You all want to keep your guns?

STFU.

When enough people are convinced gun owners are militants and terrorists and not hunters and recreational shooters, then the guns are gone.

This ^^^^^
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I’d say there is a number of things behind antigun agenda , some are nail biters, some are just hate filled bastards for our country , some are ignorant , but those calling the shots aren’t ignorant , they know full well what they’ve doing .
What’s that ? Mmm I smell some case lube getting old , gotta go !😃
Kenneth

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I knew this was coming.

Man, I called this a decade ago.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

STFU.

Bet you’re one of those “you don’t need an AR to hunt deer” guys aren’t you? You’re one of those colonists that sucked English cock, scared to death you might piss off the King. If you think it’s a bad idea to show up at the state capitol armed, exercising you’re god given rights, then go ahead and bend over for Northam now.
At least we know who’s not on our side. I’m betting you live east of the Blueridge?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kwg020

STFU.

This ^^^^^
kwg

Another coward shows his self. Congrats...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

STFU.

I am not in favor of storming the Capital and trespassing.

That said peaceful protests have serious power.

STFU probably leads to the lefties getting more bold and ANTIFA running rampant in your neighborhood.

Follow the law and stand up for your rights.

Seems simple.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1Longbow, 1234, 257man, 06hunter59, 160user, 219DW, 50 invisible), 1,775 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,135
Posts18,523,210
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.