T
Originally Posted by viking
So..

They want a meatless society.

Gates wants to dim the sum.

They want electric cars.

They want coal energy gone.

They want everyone one vaccinated.

Nothing suspicious going on here, move along...

Sounds a bit like the society depicted in Hunger Games.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by viking
So..

They want a meatless society.

Gates wants to dim the sum.

They want electric cars.

They want coal energy gone.

They want everyone one vaccinated.

Nothing suspicious going on here, move along...

Sounds a bit like the society depicted in Hunger Games.

I used to think that art reflected these technocrats.
Then I heard interviews with producers who said that they were given money and script inserts.
A lot of these movies are revealed plans from those behind the scenes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Doesn't matter, he's the one holding the office, legit or not, doesn't matter.

Okay...but I think it does, and I also think it is going to undermine everything he attempts.

I would be willing to believe that Americans are going to be very uncooperative and obstructionist, Americans of all political persuasion.

Because whether you like it or not a sense of fairness is engrained deeply, even if some can ignore it.

The thing that most people fail to either realize, or accept, is that this country is so divided politically, socially, financially, morally.....and I could keep going, but I won't......that those on the Left see everything in a completely different light than those of us on the right do. Add to that the stupidity of many on the Right, who believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike, and we're in a mess. To be more precise, a helluva mess.

There are far too many people in this country who do not want to have to worry about anything, so they gladly let government become their proxy, and make their decisions for them. After a while, they become so beholding to government and their political party, that they have no choice but to follow along blindly.

A prime example is the Negro. Per captia, they attend church at a higher rate then do Whites, and here in the South there are Black churches everywhere. Judging by that, one would think that by attending church, they would be following the Word of God, but they follow, lock, stock, and barrel, the marching orders of the Democrat Party. Doesn't matter how much those orders conflict with what they're supposed to be taught in church.

We are a split country, and that divide will only become deeper with the Democrats doing all they can to further that divide.

James those Negros that go to church hardly ever hear the words of God or Christ but hate speech and democrat political rhetoric.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 1911a1

Okay...but I think it does, and I also think it is going to undermine everything he attempts.

I would be willing to believe that Americans are going to be very uncooperative and obstructionist, Americans of all political persuasion.

Because whether you like it or not a sense of fairness is engrained deeply, even if some can ignore it.

The thing that most people fail to either realize, or accept, is that this country is so divided politically, socially, financially, morally.....and I could keep going, but I won't......that those on the Left see everything in a completely different light than those of us on the right do. Add to that the stupidity of many on the Right, who believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike, and we're in a mess. To be more precise, a helluva mess.

There are far too many people in this country who do not want to have to worry about anything, so they gladly let government become their proxy, and make their decisions for them. After a while, they become so beholding to government and their political party, that they have no choice but to follow along blindly.

A prime example is the Negro. Per captia, they attend church at a higher rate then do Whites, and here in the South there are Black churches everywhere. Judging by that, one would think that by attending church, they would be following the Word of God, but they follow, lock, stock, and barrel, the marching orders of the Democrat Party. Doesn't matter how much those orders conflict with what they're supposed to be taught in church.

We are a split country, and that divide will only become deeper with the Democrats doing all they can to further that divide.

James those Negros that go to church hardly ever hear the words of God or Christ but hate speech and democrat political rhetoric.

There was a time when that wasn’t the case.
Dr King was on the road to unity and they killed him for it.

Who do we think benefited the most from his death, in other words who was responsible.

Was it the White Supremacist who are few and far between in the real world, or was it the Al Sharpten’s and Jessie Jackson’s who became filthy rich off of his death, or was it the Biden’s and the Pelosi’s that not only use his death to gain wealth, but to gain power and control.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

I have nothing for this...even democrats have to be embarrassed by the twit.

But they're not. This is who they elected, because no matter how stupid he is, they will do as he says.

You think he was elected?

I don’t. Matta fack, I know the resident wasn’t legitimately elected.

Furthermore, I know ol dopey Joe, is only saying what he is told to say.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I swear to God, if a Sci Fi writer came up with a plot this twisted, the publishers would laugh him off. “It’s entirely too far fetched” they’d say.
And yet here we are. And a large percentage of the population will have no problem with it, and they’ll shame the sensible people for “not caring about the planet”!
Sweet Lord, what in the world has happened to my country and my people?
7mm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marching_Morons

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have nothing for this...even democrats have to be embarrassed by the twit.

But they're not. This is who they elected, because no matter how stupid he is, they will do as he says.

You think he was elected?

👆🏻 THIS👆🏻
He is doing what he is told to do.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Guess we’ll have to have our card punched each time we have a burger 😡

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I hope they push this with all their Government might for the next 4 years. Maybe messing with food will wake up some sleeping Democrats.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They will have to have a Chinese style Social Credit System. IMHO, I think that the Certification Mark (of the Beast) will take it's place. God only knows, but the devils trying very hard to make it happen.

That way they can keep track of all purchases and allow your ration of so much meat per diem. They are promoting human cell cultured meat in the media already. The devil convinced the public to inject cultured dead baby flesh already. The other type, oral canabolism will likely take some pockets of starvation to get the snowball effect. Just my speculation based on white papers and Bible history.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[bleep] Biden and Harris

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

This here^^^^^
Alot of stuff going on right now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Guess we’ll have to have our card punched each time we have a burger 😡

Gawd

I may have to start eating those deer me and renegade kill.

Gross!!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Biden’s Climate Requirements: Cut 90% of Red Meat From Diet; Americans Can Only Eat One Burger Per Month

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-americans-can-eat-one-burger-per-month/

But you can have all the Tacos or Chink food ya want...

Biden doesn't want to piss of his Mexican voters, or piss off the Chinese....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fugk that schit.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If he tries that crap by executive order, there will be widespread disagreement and riots.

If Congress votes for it, there will be a lot of retired congressmen.

And I will buy an electric car when (1) it costs no more than a real car, (b) you can fill up the battery in five minutes or less, (3) you can haul as much stuff as a real car, and (4) you can drive one 400 miles before recharging, no matter if the battery is old or the temperature cold.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
I hope they push this with all their Government might for the next 4 years. Maybe messing with food will wake up some sleeping Democrats.

I don’t think so, the indoctrination started in grade school and the brain washing runs deep, too deep where reason an facts cannot reach.

Most likely millions of Democrats that have heard Biden’s speech are nodding their head in agreement, scouring the Internet for ready to eat soy burgers, meatless meal recipes, and chicken and fish recipes.

The rest of the Democrats will rush to the store and empty the shelves to make sure they get theirs first.

Remember, we have already been told that Red Meat is Bad, that it the cause if every physical ailment and disease known to man.

Banning red meat will not piss off very many Democrats, if any.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Every time I hear [bleep] like this I wonder how we've let it go this far

Hunt...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 1911a1

Sounds a lot like the Teamsters.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Crap, I'll have to track down another freezer to stock with boxed White Casket sliders. How do I do the math on my carbon footprint?

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

214 members (2ndwind, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 17Fan, 30 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,079
Posts18,501,593
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.