Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I don't have any problem with Stick, definitely worth his threads. The only time he gets irritating is when he trolls other peoples threads but so what? I believe BobBrown is one of his alias's. I also think that some of you go over the top fuqqing with him over his son's death, something I would never do to anyone for any reason. I don't know just how out in the middle of nowhere he lives but I spent almost 19 years in a town with 80 people in it mostly grumpy hermits 26 miles from the nearest gas station and I went through some moods for sure. I can remember going weeks without speaking to anyone. This before the "net". I tend to believe he is a lot easier to deal with in person.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by AKduck
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
He's just a hard worker. It breeds that type of personality in a lot of guys. Coddled office types just can't handle it.

Truth. We’ve a ton of the coddled type around.

Apparently so.

Not many guys will take on the mob, literally say prove me wrong to all comers, and have the wares to comment first hand on such a breadth of things rifle... Preferences evolve, if they didn't, that would be more of a concern. Doesn't mean a damned thing if anyone's feelings have been affected. LOL

Good thing we don't all have to agree on everything or we'd have bitchass cancel culture threads like this all the time.

SDS, Stick Derangement Syndrome. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rickt300
I don't have any problem with Stick, definitely worth his threads. The only time he gets irritating is when he trolls other peoples threads but so what? I believe BobBrown is one of his alias's. I also think that some of you go over the top fuqqing with him over his son's death, something I would never do to anyone for any reason. I don't know just how out in the middle of nowhere he lives but I spent almost 19 years in a town with 80 people in it mostly grumpy hermits 26 miles from the nearest gas station and I went through some moods for sure. I can remember going weeks without speaking to anyone. This before the "net". I tend to believe he is a lot easier to deal with in person.

Seriously not. IMO Stick would not have any interest in such sockpuppet dooshery. Look elsewhere for that type of pathetic kuunt. There's several around.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Wow, I guess I underestimated how many here need his help loading bullets, mounting scopes, and killing animals. I didn't think it was that hard. While I do think the dude's a loser of the highest order, the OP started off as a light-hearted joke. Obviously a miscalculation.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Wow, I guess I underestimated how many here need his help loading bullets, mounting scopes, and killing animals. I didn't think it was that hard. While I do think the dude's a loser of the highest order, the OP started off as a light-hearted joke. Obviously a miscalculation.

Seriously, the joke is on you. Get your head right.

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
When new around here sick / boxer csn be pretty hard to decipher. After learn to decipher a few things he can be pretty knowledgeable. Opinionated yes so can I and many others when it comes to matters of personal choice he will defend his and you can defend yours but don't get your panties in a wad when it's different. It's not my hero but he would be interesting to talk to at the bar that's for sure. Life's too short to get all bent out of shape from internet stuff

Last edited by ldholton; 10/08/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You don't have need any help from him to appreciate what he is & what he has done & to recognize his depth & breadth if experience, especially with a lot of oddball & specialty schitt,.

MM

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
You don't have need any help from him to appreciate what he is & what he has done & to recognize his depth & breadth if experience, especially with a lot of oddball & specialty schitt,.

MM

I really dgaf one way or the other, got nothing for or against him, but is he really that much of a God to people here? If he is, you really need another hobby.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nobody thinks he's either a god or infallible, just knowledgeable.

So you have no recognition for what anyone beyond yourself has done, & you've done it all........all, eh? Is green your color?

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've never had anything but positive experiences dealing with stick....both buying and selling.

I'd sit down and buy him a beer in a minute, just to listen to his stories

Problem is, he can smell bs from 10 miles away, and will call it out in a heartbeat.

Ymmv...

Last edited by hicountry; 10/08/21.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
He bought $1000 worth of frozen cookie dough from my children for a fundraiser to help send their youth group on a mission trip to New Guinea.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain
He bought $1000 worth of frozen cookie dough from my children for a fundraiser to help send their youth group on a mission trip to New Guinea.

As long as they saved a bunch of people to Jesus, I'm good with that.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Good gear, good photos, good advice and good insults - he's a real character

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

The dude lives in your head if you have nothing better to do.

Seek counseling.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by jackmountain

As long as they saved a bunch of people to Jesus, I'm good with that.

They spent a day helping out at a New Guinean soup kitchen, then the rest of the week at a water park. PTL!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

I really dgaf one way or the other, got nothing for or against him, but is he really that much of a God to people here? If he is, you really need another hobby.

By the same token if we’re going to go hyperbole is he that much of a demon to some people here?

Just like anyone else he has his pluses and minuses but a call it as they see it guy that knows what they speak of from extensive first hand real world knowledge isn’t the most annoying personality to deal with. Better than an insincere BS’er personality by a long shot.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Wow, some sandy manginas.

It was a joke that I bet even the recipient would have laughed at.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You really stepped on your dick with the OP

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ahh, no, & it wasn't a joke either, just uncalled for bullschitt.

MM

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,622 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,519
Posts18,509,632
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.