Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
i have been told 46 states allow x-bows during archery season for Handi-cap hunters i feel that is wonderful ,some of us are now handi - cap because of age or health maybe both too. not sure but i think there are some Federal provision to help handi-cap hunters . i also have been following the law suit in Montana about not allowing x-bows during archery season for true handi-cap hunters . Montana Bowhunter Association is totally against handi - cap bowhunters in archery season this sure seems selfish and shameful . i do hope the Federal government steps in and changes this rule / law , there is a lot of Federal land in Montana that could have a different rule / law on this ? maybe the Feds could also take some funds away from Montana tell they change this x-bow rule / law ? SHAME ON MONTANA !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Link? What is an X-Bow?

Please don't feed the trolls!
V
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
V
My question exactly? What am I missing.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by pete53
i have been told 46 states allow x-bows during archery season for Handi-cap hunters i feel that is wonderful ,some of us are now handi - cap because of age or health maybe both too. not sure but i think there are some Federal provision to help handi-cap hunters . i also have been following the law suit in Montana about not allowing x-bows during archery season for true handi-cap hunters . Montana Bowhunter Association is totally against handi - cap bowhunters in archery season this sure seems selfish and shameful . i do hope the Federal government steps in and changes this rule / law , there is a lot of Federal land in Montana that could have a different rule / law on this ? maybe the Feds could also take some funds away from Montana tell they change this x-bow rule / law ? SHAME ON MONTANA !
CROSS BOW

V
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
V
Ok now I feel stupid are we talking a normal crossbow?

IC B2

V
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
V
Yep sorry a little slow this morning

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
[quote=Vegasred]Ok now I feel stupid are we talking a normal crossbow?[/quote

> all legal CROSSBOWS ! geesh

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Maybe those living in Blue states need not worry about Montana

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by hookeye
Maybe those living in Blue states need not worry about Montana

so doesn`t Montana still have a blue governor ? Montana funds are green and most comes from the Feds that can be Blue or Red politics ? non -resident licenses these people may be Blue or Red voters your statement is foolish ! > most land owned to camp ,fish and hunt on in Montana is Federal land you need to understand its American land !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Legal in Georgia for everyone during Archery and regular season

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

i think that`s great for Georgia ! seem`s shameful that Montana won`t even honor handi - cap or disabled bowhunters in the warmer archery season , this so called Montana Bowhunter Association needs the Feds to look into this Montana Bowhunter Association on taxes maybe ? or maybe just defund the state of Montana with Fed funds ? this is American Federal land in Montana this group " Montana Bowhunter Association " thinks they can control Federal land in Montana and that`s just very wrong and very shameful we are all American`s .

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Crossbows legal for everyone the last two weeks of archery season in NY. Legal for handicapped for the entire archery season. Should be legal for everyone for the entire archery season and would be if not for the whiny little bitches known as the NY bow hunters assn..They have fought it tooth and nail for years.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Legal in PA during all deer seasons. The PA Bowhunters Assocation also opposed the use of Xbows in archery seasons. It turned out to be a non issue.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Labman95
Legal in PA during all deer seasons. The PA Bowhunters Assocation also opposed the use of Xbows in archery seasons. It turned out to be a non issue.

it should be a National non-issue for x-bows on all Federal land and a decrease in Federal funds for any state that does not allow x-bow use for handi -cap / disabled bowhunters during any hunting season including all of the entire archery hunting season . > even Alaska allows x-bows for handi -cap bowhunters , i guess Montana has too many rich whiners in the Montana Bowhunter Association !

Last edited by pete53; 02/13/22.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
It is the individual state's right to set the rules just as it should be.
It is their job to manage the resource.
And it is not about a resident of another state's opinions.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by WTM45

i would agree on state owned Montana land ,but not on private land or Federal land , as far as management Montana does a poor job managing deer and elk and prices of Non- Resident license is ridiculous high compared to resident licenses , Montana has no common sense as do many western states on Federal land . we are all residents on Federal land in America ! >so then if you feel Federal land is Montana land why does the Federal Government send tax funds to Montana for the Federal land ?

Last edited by pete53; 02/13/22.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

i would agree on state owned Montana land ,but not on private land or Federal land , as far as management Montana does a poor job managing deer and elk and prices of Non- Resident license is ridiculous high compared to resident licenses , Montana has no common sense as do many western states on Federal land . we are all residents on Federal land in America ! >so then if you feel Federal land is Montana land why does the Federal Government send tax funds to Montana for the Federal land ?

So if Montana sucks at game management so bad why would you want to hunt there then?

Is it about hunting or cost of license?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

States manage private, state owned and federal lands within their boundaries.
If you don't like that particular state's rules, don't go there. Simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

States manage private, state owned and federal lands within their boundaries.
If you don't like that particular state's rules, don't go there. Simple.

I agree completely!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You should boycott Montana.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tell your friends to do the same.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
pete53: Me thinks thou knowst NOT of what he speaketh!
REPUBLICAN Greg Gianforte IS the Governor of Montana - I know I worked long and hard and donated to him! I celebrated when he won.
We also have a Republican as our lone Montana United States Representative and one of our United States Senators is a Republican and a Republican is leading in the polls for our soon to be SECOND United States Congressional Representative which will be in effect come November!
Our state legislature is solid Republican in both houses and the populous in Montana will NOT re-elect jon "two fingers" (d) testor as United States Senator should that back stabbing son of a bitchin demonrat decide to run again!
President Donald J. Trump won Montana by 57% to 40% for china joe biden and his ho in 2,020.
So, IF... you are implying that Montana is a demonrat state you are ignorant of the facts!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Crossbows legal for everyone the last two weeks of archery season in NY. Legal for handicapped for the entire archery season. Should be legal for everyone for the entire archery season and would be if not for the whiny little bitches known as the NY bow hunters assn..They have fought it tooth and nail for years.

About the same here. Colorado Archery hunters seem to think no one should be in the woods except them for all of September and that includes all grazing permits.

I have a life time crossbow permit to use one in archery season due to a replaced right shoulder. I was all set to go in 2021. I had bought all I needed in terms of equipment . After all the whining I heard about it, I said the heck with it and sold the whole thing. I'd rather go out with my muzzle loader and pi$$ them off.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Which surprised me when they changed the law. Georgia was the LAST state to allow compound bows and I didn't expect them to make crossbows legal. When I 1st started hunting longbows and recurves were the only option here. Compound bows weren't legal here until the early or mid 1980's. But they did allow handicapped hunters to use crossbows for several years before making them legal for everyone.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
REPUBLICAN Greg Gianforte IS the Governor of Montana - I know I worked long and hard and donated to him! I celebrated when he won.
We also have a Republican as our lone Montana United States Representative and one of our United States Senators is a Republican and a Republican is leading in the polls for our soon to be SECOND United States Congressional Representative which will be in effect come November!
Our state legislature is solid Republican in both houses and the populous in Montana will NOT re-elect jon "two fingers" (d) testor as United States Senator should that back stabbing son of a bitchin demonrat decide to run again!
President Donald J. Trump won Montana by 57% to 40% for china joe biden and his ho in 2,020.
So, IF... you are implying that Montana is a demonrat state you are ignorant of the facts!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

glad Montana finally did turn Red again ! they did in the past have a Liberal Governor.. so when is Montana going to overrule these Montana Archery Association selfish bowhunters so handi-cap bowhunters can hunt in Montana during all of the archery season ? still seems shameful that the handi-cap and disabled can still pay taxes but have no rights to hunt when its warm during the entire archery season ? maybe the political correct people can show a little effort and help us crippled young and old regular people , Montana show a little unselfish pride !

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by saddlesore

About the same here. Colorado Archery hunters seem to think no one should be in the woods except them for all of September and that includes all grazing permits.

I have a life time crossbow permit to use one in archery season due to a replaced right shoulder. I was all set to go in 2021. I had bought all I needed in terms of equipment . After all the whining I heard about it, I said the heck with it and sold the whole thing. I'd rather go out with my muzzle loader and pi$$ them off.

Have to agree, bow hunters are evil and should have seasons removed. lol

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by saddlesore

Have to agree, bow hunters are evil and should have seasons removed. lol

yes some are just very selfish some feel very elite above the rest of us peons

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

glad Montana finally did turn Red again ! they did in the past have a Liberal Governor.. so when is Montana going to overrule these Montana Archery Association selfish bowhunters so handi-cap bowhunters can hunt in Montana during all of the archery season ? still seems shameful that the handi-cap and disabled can still pay taxes but have no rights to hunt when its warm during the entire archery season ? maybe the political correct people can show a little effort and help us crippled young and old regular people , Montana show a little unselfish pride !

Boy you sure do want to hunt Montana really bad your way even though they have no deer or elk. I'm confused.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
at my age and health i don`t want to start learning a new state for elk and deer ,i know why , when ,what and where in Montana for deer and elk and don`t need to pay a outfitter / guide and i have some great friends in Montana.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Michigan does!!! I think that it should be deer season. Hunt with what you want. Done deal.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
at my age and health i don`t want to start learning a new state for elk and deer ,i know why , when ,what and where in Montana for deer and elk and don`t need to pay a outfitter / guide and i have some great friends in Montana.

Makes sense. But we all have to give things up at some point too. Maybe its getting to be that time. Forcing folks to adapt to one persons desire isn't always smart.

Of course since they are so horrible at management there likely isn't anything left to shoot Grins.

Then again you never can rely on hunting the same place for life. You have to learn new areas as animals change, habitat changes etc... so thats no different than a new state. FWIW.

Flexible is a big thing in successful hunting.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
As was said above cross bows are legal in PA during any Deer season BUT this is for any hunter not just handicapped. I have an acquaintance who is a former compound hunter who was drawn to the cross bow who regularly works out with 100 pound dumbbells and says he can't pull a compound smile

In my opinion , given the technological advances in cross bow tech and the use of optics, etc., there should be a limit to the season just like Flintlock season in PA. Flintlock is about 3 weeks long beginning the day after Christmas and optics, cap locks, inlines, etc. are not allowed .

My reasoning is the killing of big bucks. A lot of the best trophy sized bucks are taken by cross bow hunters during the peak of the rut. I'm not saying that big bucks are ever "easy" as we all know this is not the case but given the short ranges that most whitetail are taken in PA, the somewhat increased vulnerability and visibility of the bigger bucks at this time and the effectiveness of the modern cross bow, it just doesn't seem right.....

I'm not sure if this is fair to regular archery hunters or especially rifle hunters during the subsequent buck season.I'm not against cross bows but I think it should be regulated like flintlock.In PA, cross bows are allowed during the entire archery season which lasted from Oct 2 to Nov 19 and IMO, the technologically advanced cross bow can hardly be labled as archery.

How many times have you been bow hunting and on seeing a wall hanger just out of range, said to yourself "if it was only rifle season" or if a cross bow it would be an easy shot?

By the way Pope and Young does not recognize cross bow kills for their Archery record books.

"an armed society is a polite society"
C
CBB Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

By the way Pope and Young does not recognize cross bow kills for their Archery record books.

Nope and there's a reason for it.......

Hunt...
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by CBB

Nope and there's a reason for it.......

i could care less about P & Y or B. C.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There are 22 states that do not allow crossbows during regular archery season. I cannot imagine lugging a crossbow around on a mountain archery hunt.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
As was said above cross bows are legal in PA during any Deer season BUT this is for any hunter not just handicapped. I have an acquaintance who is a former compound hunter who was drawn to the cross bow who regularly works out with 100 pound dumbbells and says he can't pull a compound smile

In my opinion , given the technological advances in cross bow tech and the use of optics, etc., there should be a limit to the season just like Flintlock season in PA. Flintlock is about 3 weeks long beginning the day after Christmas and optics, cap locks, inlines, etc. are not allowed .

You have been watching or reading too many Ravin commercials or ads. If you are a proficient compound or recurve archer you can shoot at longer ranges then most people consider ethical, I have a self imposed 40 yard limit on my crossbows. I can hit a target every time at 80 yards but shooting at a target out in a backyard is a lot different then shooting in the woodlands and things like wind, unseen branches can result in a bad scenario.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Pete thanks for the heads up. I joined the Montana Bowhunters Association. I had been a member in the past but let it expire. That won’t happen again.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
There are 22 states that do not allow crossbows during regular archery season. I cannot imagine lugging a crossbow around on a mountain archery hunt.

no if your handi cap as i am if you do the right paper work for each state ,you can get a handi -cap permit for 46 states in America and it should be for all 50 states a federal law for handi-cap, this is free nation in America . look how a Federal judge in America could rule on timber wolves in 3 states 1,000 miles away from California is that right ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I seem to recall, that a couple of years ago, you were fully supportive, of the fat bastard poacher (Ron Kluless - shartstains), rabid push to have crossbows banned, during archery season, in WI ??????????

Hypocrite much !!

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
I seem to recall, that a couple of years ago, you were fully supportive, of the fat bastard poacher (Ron Kluless - shartstains), rabid push to have crossbows banned, during archery season, in WI ??????????

Hypocrite much !!

i have no problem with Ron but no i was not against x-bows myself > YOUR WRONG >> A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE A X- BOW IN THE ENTIRE ARCHERY SEASON IS MY ANSWER in all 50 states

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Wisconsin 2021, 38,147 deer killed by bow, 57,071 killed by crossbow

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ndh19

looks like the youth , regular hunters, old retired people and handi-cap are able to get out in the nice weather and shoot a deer with a x-bow. good for them !

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Montana does allow people that are "certified & permanently disabled" to apply for a permit to modify archery equipment. They then can use archery tackle that supports the bow, and draws, holds, and releases the string to accommodate the individual disability.
For more information Contact the Montana Bowhunters at https://mtba.org

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Thunder_child
Montana does allow people that are "certified & permanently disabled" to apply for a permit to modify archery equipment. They then can use archery tackle that supports the bow, and draws, holds, and releases the string to accommodate the individual disability.

i have that certified permit and that equipment its a joke, difficult to use for a handi cap person and carry, its ridiculous Montana should be ashamed of this thought for a Handi-cap person to use. what it appears to me is the Montana Bowhunters association rules and wants is to only allow vertical bows for their own selfish ways and feel like superior hunters in the wild mountains of Montana with a bow so they think they are better than the rest of us. sad and shameful . i hope the feds move in on this organization and change the rule / law for the x-bow to be allowed during all of the archery season in Montana for the Handi-cap at least on all Federal land or take funds away from Montana .

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

I’m fine with truly handicapped people using a crossbow in archery season. But the last thing we need is the feds getting involved in states hunting regs. The feds have screwed up enough of our country.

NRA Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have a handicap-cap document from SDG&P. I think I could do cross bow. I hunt in Wyoming a bit and if I applied I could get the handicap-cap designation, So far I rely on my offspring to help after shooting something.
I agree that the Federal government is so [bleep] up that they destroy most everything they get their hands on.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by dale06

I’m fine with truly handicapped people using a crossbow in archery season. But the last thing we need is the feds getting involved in states hunting regs. The feds have screwed up enough of our country.

the Feds are involved now look how a Federal judge from California made the ruling on timber wolves in Minnesota so Montana Bowhunter Association needs to be rattled by the Feds.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
All NH Archery hunters can use the crossbow in " M " Zone during archery season from Sept 15th to Dec 15th. Anybody that is 68 or older can use the crossbow without a handicap permit for the rest of the state. This is a new law for 68 and older. You do have to have the archery license.

Ken

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by firearms44
All NH Archery hunters can use the crossbow in " M " Zone during archery season from Sept 15th to Dec 15th. Anybody that is 68 or older can use the crossbow without a handicap permit for the rest of the state. This is a new law for 68 and older. You do have to have the archery license.

Ken

that is a very good common sense law good for your N.H. state ,Minnesota`s law is handi-cap with doctor permit or 60 years of age to use a x-bow during all of archery season ,another common sense law..

Last edited by pete53; 03/05/22.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Some bow hunters are whiny and jealous, hunt with whatever makes you happy. Where I'm from a dead deer is a dead deer.

Life is good live it while you can.
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Some bow hunters are whiny and jealous, hunt with whatever makes you happy. Where I'm from a dead deer is a dead deer.

so true you only have one tag per person for deer and elk in Montana

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Idaho allows them for handicapped hunters during archery seasons. You just need a permit from the F&G. They're legal for anyone during the general season.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Idaho allows them for handicapped hunters during archery seasons. You just need a permit from the F&G. They're legal for anyone during the general season.

another great law for the handi-cap ,here is my problem i have been hunting Montana for 20 some years and now at 68 years of , 4 back surgeries ,neck surgery ,knee surgery both shoulders have had surgery and are in bad shape one needs replacement doc says ,heart surgery all thru the years many the the last 10 years . i was a climbing REA lineman for 35 years , my body is in bad shape but i could use a x-bow kinda . but i have some great hunting areas in Montana and good friends to stay and hunt with. i am to old to start over. besides my son has shot some huge bulls with his bow myself mine were not as big but i call well for him. if i was younger i would have started in Idaho much more friendly for non-resident bowhunters that`s for sure. thanks for posting ,Pete53

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The reason most states have approved crossbows is you still only have one shot. It takes time to reload a crossbow. Recurves and compound bows may allow you to get off another shot.

Someone did some studies. The average hunter is only accurate for about 30 yards on recurves and compounds. Crossbows can give you 20 extra yards, depending on the power of the bow, so 50 yard maximum for average hunter. Crossbows have to be reloaded by using your foot and pulling with both hands, or use a crank. Both take more time. Anyway, the kill ratio is about 10% for all bow hunters, about 11-12% for black powder guns, and about 20% for rifle hunters, as they have more range of accuracy. Don't understand Montana about this. A really good archer could probably kill out to 100 yards.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
The bottom reason for xbows is money. the more licenses sold is more money for the dnr. Always plenty of deer

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
The reason most states have approved crossbows is you still only have one shot. It takes time to reload a crossbow. Recurves and compound bows may allow you to get off another shot.

Someone did some studies. The average hunter is only accurate for about 30 yards on recurves and compounds. Crossbows can give you 20 extra yards, depending on the power of the bow, so 50 yard maximum for average hunter. Crossbows have to be reloaded by using your foot and pulling with both hands, or use a crank. Both take more time. Anyway, the kill ratio is about 10% for all bow hunters, about 11-12% for black powder guns, and about 20% for rifle hunters, as they have more range of accuracy. Don't understand Montana about this. A really good archer could probably kill out to 100 yards.

Sounds about right. I can do 50, but very few spots on my public patch offer shots that long. The doe I took last season was at 40. If I was able to cock it again in my hang-on, I could’ve doubled, but that ain’t happening! Maybe I should buy that 2-shot Excalibur, -NOT! Hard enough to haul one of those woods rats a mile to the car, let alone two.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
legal in oklahoma where i hunt

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude

Sounds about right. I can do 50, but very few spots on my public patch offer shots that long. The doe I took last season was at 40. If I was able to cock it again in my hang-on, I could’ve doubled, but that ain’t happening! Maybe I should buy that 2-shot Excalibur, -NOT! Hard enough to haul one of those woods rats a mile to the car, let alone two.
Can you have 2 x-bows in a stand, both locked and loaded?

― George Orwell

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Can, as far as I can tell, but one is heavy enough, thank you very much. Also possibly the most awkward thing I’ve ever toted around. Finally smartened up and started packing the quiver on my pack.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

another great law for the handi-cap ,here is my problem i have been hunting Montana for 20 some years and now at 68 years of , 4 back surgeries ,neck surgery ,knee surgery both shoulders have had surgery and are in bad shape one needs replacement doc says ,heart surgery all thru the years many the the last 10 years . i was a climbing REA lineman for 35 years , my body is in bad shape but i could use a x-bow kinda . but i have some great hunting areas in Montana and good friends to stay and hunt with. i am to old to start over. besides my son has shot some huge bulls with his bow myself mine were not as big but i call well for him. if i was younger i would have started in Idaho much more friendly for non-resident bowhunters that`s for sure. thanks for posting ,Pete53

You might consider just tagging along with your son and doing the calling for him.
We're all dealing with the realities of aging and the simple fact that the world isn't expected to cater to any of us – save that for the democrats.

If that doesn't suffice, find a state that's more open to your needs. You've beotched more about Montana in past threads than the entire collective of Montana resident members here.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
being handi-cap even to carry 1 - x-bow is hard ,i sure in heck would not wanna carry 2 - x-bows , ido carry my 3 arrow quiver in my pack that is another problem to deal with. i di go too a Ravin just because that brand x- bow can decock farely easy and can be cocked in a stand ok but it is noisy when you shoot..

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ndh19

So...95,218 deer killed in Wisconsin with arrows. Hmmmm.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Montana should set its own rules.

I feel for someone that is to handicapped to hunt or anything else made more challenging for them. Hunting and many sports and outdoor activities come with the expectation of a certain physically capable expectation. The notion that everything needs to be made easier and diluted down or that everyone deserves a participation trophy. To the point that the Feds need to dictate to Montana crossbow laws for deer hunters is buffoonish.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I feel for someone that is to handicapped to hunt or anything else made more challenging for them. Hunting and many sports and outdoor activities come with the expectation of a certain physically capable expectation. The notion that everything needs to be made easier and diluted down or that everyone deserves a participation trophy. To the point that the Feds need to dictate to Montana crossbow laws for deer hunters is buffoonish.

I couldn’t agree more.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Region6

I couldn’t agree more.

well then maybe all Federal land should have its own Federal rules including if your a legal American citizen and hunt only on Federal land we should be able to buy a resident license in all states in America and that money goes directly to the Federal government. . Montana makes a lot of money of non-resident license ,gas tax. motels ,cafes ,grocery stores ,butcher shops , sporting good stores and yes Federal government sends a lot of money to Montana too . so i think Montana needs to play by federal rules better not Montana Bowhunter Association . just maybe someone will read what has been posted and be able talk to the right Federal judge and this rule will be change for the good of all Americans not just the selfish bowhunters of Montana Bowhunter Association. here is a good example of true America hero who truthfully can not use a drawn bow anymore , he is Viet Nam frontline wounded Marine got hit with a mortar and lived but has a horrible shoulder that can not be used with a bow and lives in Montana but he could use a x-bow some , but he is also denied and this is shameful .

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Good for Montana!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I couldn’t agree more.

well then maybe all Federal land should have its own Federal rules including if your a legal American citizen and hunt only on Federal land we should be able to buy a resident license in all states in America and that money goes directly to the Federal government. . Montana makes a lot of money of non-resident license ,gas tax. motels ,cafes ,grocery stores ,butcher shops , sporting good stores and yes Federal government sends a lot of money to Montana too . so i think Montana needs to play by federal rules better not Montana Bowhunter Association . just maybe someone will read what has been posted and be able talk to the right Federal judge and this rule will be change for the good of all Americans not just the selfish bowhunters of Montana Bowhunter Association. here is a good example of true America hero who truthfully can not use a drawn bow anymore , he is Viet Nam frontline wounded Marine got hit with a mortar and lived but has a horrible shoulder that can not be used with a bow and lives in Montana but he could use a x-bow some , but he is also denied and this is shameful .

If it's not mentioned in the Constitution it is a States right issue.If you don't like the rules of Montana stay the [bleep] home!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I couldn’t agree more.

Pete your telling half the story or you haven’t read the Montana hunting regulations. A crossbow can be used during general season. It also can be used in weapon reaction areas during general season. As to your time of year complaint, the are three units that general season starts September 15th. These three units are predominantly federal land.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yeah, states get to make their regulations for hunting the wildlife held in trust for their residents, it's been litigated.
Funny how many complain about our rights being eroded but yet some want the fed. gov't involved in states issues.

Crossbows are legal in Wyoming for archery or rifle seasons.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
You can buy one that's a double.

https://excaliburcrossbow.com/bows/twinstrike/

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P

I couldn’t agree more.

Pete your telling half the story or you haven’t read the Montana hunting regulations. A crossbow can be used during general season. It also can be used in weapon reaction areas during general season. As to your time of year complaint, the are three units that general season starts September 15th. These three units are predominantly federal land.

those are small areas with no elk i have hunted one of them .the big problem is still no x-bows for handi-cap in Montana during the archery season in the nicer weather.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I couldn’t agree more.

those are small areas with no elk i have hunted one of them .the big problem is still no x-bows for handi-cap in Montana during the archery season in the nicer weather.

Small areas with no elk 😂🤣😂. That sums it pup. Pete53 is a clueless moron!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Around here everyone has a crossbow.

Always hear the same story too. It was sited in for 40 yards, but I took a shot at 60. So they either wing it or miss completely.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

I agree totally. Permit to Hunt From a Vehicle certification had to be overhauled due to the number of people abusing the system. I can see the same thing happening if crossbows are ever allowed in the archery season.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
was said the same thing kinda when they allowed compounds,release aids ,80 % letoff and probably more like lighted nocks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
was said the same thing kinda when they allowed compounds,release aids ,80 % letoff and probably more like lighted nocks

Two minutes to Wapner. Definitely two minutes.

WWP53D
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wapner's on at 6:00 PM. Gotta go!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I couldn’t agree more.

well then maybe all Federal land should have its own Federal rules.........

Yeah, that's exactly what we need--the federal government regulating hunting.

Double sheesh.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
let`s put it this way why are non-resident licenses so high compared to residents in this these western states ? either all legal American citizens on Federal land pay resident license fees or everyone no mater what state you live in pay a Federal license fee to hunt Federal land and fed`s set the rules and laws . western states are abusing legal American citizens on Federal land with these high prices . someone has got to make it fare on Federal lands of America . if your a resident of Colorado when you get your large population of wolves established from your new legal liberal residents from California let me know how that`s working you better hope someone in Washington like Trump agrees to hunt wolves ,that`s when you will need the fed`s. sheesh back maybe try to quit smoke`n so much weed and think.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When half a state is untaxed federal land that throws all the tax burden on the remaining land owners.

I wish they would charge 10x for people hunting out of COUNTY. Stay home and throw your trash in YOUR OWN back yard. Shoot up your own trees and buildings and rip roar down the street in front of you OWN house. Trespass on your OWN neighbors.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
let`s put it this way why are non-resident licenses so high compared to residents in this these western states ? either all legal American citizens on Federal land pay resident license fees or everyone no mater what state you live in pay a Federal license fee to hunt Federal land and fed`s set the rules and laws . western states are abusing legal American citizens on Federal land with these high prices . someone has got to make it fare on Federal lands of America . if your a resident of Colorado when you get your large population of wolves established from your new legal liberal residents from California let me know how that`s working you better hope someone in Washington like Trump agrees to hunt wolves ,that`s when you will need the fed`s. sheesh back maybe try to quit smoke`n so much weed and think.

Pete, honestly you crack me up. What's your deal,, no one says shìt that stupid without trying.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
smokepole , what makes you right ? these high price non-resident license fees are hurting the average hunter in American and that will hurt hunting even more for everyone or are you to foolish to understand what is happening ? some one needs to take back Federal land control we all own that land or do you wanna just see the rich hunting on it or just the wolves ? the other small part is the handi -cap rule /law in 46 states in America do have fare laws to benefit handi-cap hunters even Colorado does . another problem some very wealthy people are buying lots of land surrounding federal land so they are basically controlling some of that Federal land too and states are doing nothing about that either maybe its time the Feds step in grant hunter access on all Federal land , help handi cap hunters , lower prices on non-resident fees an example would be non-residents pay 3 times what a resident pays for a license. so if a resident pays $30.00 for a elk license a non-resident pays $90.00 not $700 ,800 or $900.00 that is just very wrong , that`s why the Feds need to step in to keep states and rich people from controlling federal land , charging these high prices on non-resident licenses and not allowing handi- cap people to hunt somewhat easier.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
We are being overrun by nonresident hunters in some units here in Idaho. Washington, California, Texas, Utah, and all the Mid western states. Tired of it. I would pay more as a resident for license and tags if IDFG would limit non resident tags.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Maybe if you want to kill [bleep] that bad the easiest way possible you should try a pay to kill elk ranch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PJ65
We are being overrun by nonresident hunters in some units here in Idaho. Washington, California, Texas, Utah, and all the Mid western states. Tired of it. I would pay more as a resident for license and tags if IDFG would limit non resident tags.
Idaho non-res tags ARE limited. This year's non-res deer and elk tags are already sold out except for the draw hunts. In those, non-res are limited to no more than 10% of the tags.

― George Orwell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The old argument always comes up about non-residents being charged so much for hunting on federal land, belonging to everyone. That's true, it is public land. However, it's long established law that all game animals belong to the states whether they're on private or public land. You're free to wander all over federal land. You can hike, bike, take photos, camp, about everything. You just can't shoot STATE OWNED animals without paying for them.
The mountain states, because of weather and soil, can't handle nearly as many animals as the eastern states. For example, just to grab 2 states, AL has nearly 3 times more deer than Idaho has deer and elk combined, even though ID has 50% more land area. Much of that land is only usable by the animals for part of the year. They're forced to migrate each winter. If you add summer and winter ranges together, it can take twice the land to support them.
So many hunters want a chance at a really big elk or mule deer rack and there just aren't nearly enough animals to go around. Fish and Game departments are charged with regulating the hunting to keep animals numbers at optimum levels for the land. The one way that can do it is to limit the number of non-resident hunters. Those are state run agencies and their charges are state owned animals. They simply can't open it up to the world's hunters. The animal populations would be decimated in a year if it was.

― George Orwell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
smokepole , what makes you right ?

It's not so much what makes me "right" pete, it's what makes you wrong. Regulation of hunting has always been at the state level, as regulation of most anything you can think of should be. The reach of the federal government and its control over our everyday activities like sports and recreation should be limited at every opportunity, not expanded. Anyone who advocates for more federal control and more federal regulation of hunting has his head firmly planted up his ass.

some one needs to take back Federal land control we all own that land or do you wanna just see the rich hunting on it or just the wolves ?

As Rock Chuck already said, you are free to use federal land but if you want to hunt or fish, you need to buy a license from the state you're in because the people of that state own the fish and game, and the people of that state get to set the fees. It's the same in every state pete, every state in the union sets higher fees for non-residents than residents. I believe you live in Minnesota but if not, just substitute in your state of residence, read what's below, and refute it if you can:

If people from all over the country wanted to come to (fill in the blank) to hunt whitetails and were willing to buy up all the tags for $500, (fill in the blank) would charge them $500. But people don't, so the non-resident fee is what it is, but it's always higher than the resident fee. Every state does that pete. If you do live in Minnesota, you have one thing going for you. You're right next to Wisconsin, so you should be able to find some inexpensive cheese to go with your whine.

And your question about whether I just want to see the rich hunting is an emotion-based red herring. Hunting licenses are affordable for residents of every state, and most people hunt close to home, especially beginners. Nice try though, class warfare always tugs at the heart strings. Hunting in someone else's state and taking someone else's big game is a privilege, not a right. What you believe you should pay for that privilege is irrelevant.

Once again pete, every state in the union charges higher fees to hunt and fish for non-residents than residents, which is as it should be. Your argument reminds me of an old joke that goes like this--A man walks into a bar and strikes up a conversation with a beautiful woman. He lets it slip that he's a multi-millionaire and asks her if she'd sleep with him for $1 million. She's offended at first, then she thinks about it and says yes. Then he says "How about $100?" Then she gets really offended and says "what do you think I am, a common whore?" To which he replies "we've already established that, now we're just haggling over the price."

The point being, if people from all over the country wanted to come to your state to hunt whitetails and were willing to pay $500 for the privilege, that's what your state would charge. It's just haggling over the price.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
smokey, states i believe have made an agreement 10 % or more of drawn licenses should be sold to non-residents and yes non-resident fees should be more but not 20-30 times as much as a resident license that`s just outrageous.also the Federal land in each state gets plenty Federal money and money grants for Federal land and that`s is American tax money from the blue color workers. i will say this at least Colorado allows handi - cap people to use a x-bow and that was great for some of us. my problem is i know a area in Montana better than the residents do and know how to tag a elk in bow season its just my shoulders are very bad even with surgery on both of them and at 68 years of age its hard to go learn a new area or a new state.

Last edited by pete53; 03/11/22.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
smokepole , what makes you right ? these high price non-resident license fees are hurting the average hunter in American and that will hurt hunting even more for everyone or are you to foolish to understand what is happening ? some one needs to take back Federal land control we all own that land or do you wanna just see the rich hunting on it or just the wolves ? the other small part is the handi -cap rule /law in 46 states in America do have fare laws to benefit handi-cap hunters even Colorado does . another problem some very wealthy people are buying lots of land surrounding federal land so they are basically controlling some of that Federal land too and states are doing nothing about that either maybe its time the Feds step in grant hunter access on all Federal land , help handi cap hunters , lower prices on non-resident fees an example would be non-residents pay 3 times what a resident pays for a license. so if a resident pays $30.00 for a elk license a non-resident pays $90.00 not $700 ,800 or $900.00 that is just very wrong , that`s why the Feds need to step in to keep states and rich people from controlling federal land , charging these high prices on non-resident licenses and not allowing handi- cap people to hunt somewhat easier.

When you can't even spell fair or punctuate and capitalize a sentence I'm sure a lot in life doesn't seem fair.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Says the guy who came over to LRH looking for a Lawyer to sue Montana for " easy" money how did that work out for you ( Twolf) Pete53.
I guarantee you my shoulders are no better than yours but I manage to still get out there find a way instead of wanting to sue Montana just to get Peter. You have 46 other states to hunt what a fugging JOKE!!
You really wanna see disabled come around and ill let my wife show you disabled in her special education school then cry everbody a river.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pete, did you see this?

Originally Posted by smokepole
I believe you live in Minnesota but if not, just substitute in your state of residence, read what's below, and refute it if you can:

If people from all over the country wanted to come to (fill in the blank) to hunt whitetails and were willing to buy up all the tags for $500, (fill in the blank) would charge them $500. But people don't, so the non-resident fee is what it is, but it's always higher than the resident fee.

One last thing pete. As far as crossbows in Montana, I believe the people of Montana are the ones who get to make that call, and as a non-resident I have no say in the matter.

If I don't like their regulations, my options are to 1) get over it; 2) hunt the rifle season; or 3) hunt somewhere else. The one option that I don't have is to insist that the people of Montana change their regulations to suit me.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Since you are so adamant re the Feds making decisions on Federal land with regards to hunting license costs and weapons that should be allowed. Let us take it further. The Feds are pushing Electric Vehicles...Should the feds be allowed to mandate to the State, that all hunters on Federal land only use EV's on designated roads open to travel?

Should they set the hours that hunting is permitted? The season length???? Should they, should they?????

How much more power are you willing to give to the Feds....because you happen to have a couple bad shoulders and don't think something is fair? Especially when there are already other options that allow you to participate.

Last edited by battue; 03/11/22.

laissez les bons temps rouler
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
yep you boys are very funny and selfish but continue on in the dark.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No pete, you're the one being selfish.

You want the state of Montana to change its rules to suit your own personal situation and you don't even live there.

Grow up.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Maybe they should open those wilderness areas up to 4 wheelers since some guys are too old or crippled or out of shape to hike in or ride a horse.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Would it surprise anyone if I told you I've known more than one "bowhunter " with no physical impairments who told me they had a friend who was a doctor that would write the letter for them?

Maybe that's why Montana said no to crossbows.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Wouldn’t surprise me a bit. In fact back when OK required a Dr note for Xbow permits I knew several guys who had one due to a “bad back”. 😉

Maybe the Mt people who make the rules are like me and don’t think modern crossbows are archery.

I don’t know but I do know that hollering “I’m gonna tell my mom”, to get the federal government involved is about the last thing anybody needs. Think of all the things the government has fuuckked up, yep pretty much everything they’ve ever been involved with, and you want to include our favorite pastime in that mess? You need your head examined.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Just me- I'd like to see a "hunting season "
for my state. Use whatever you want as
long as you can make a clean kill and
recover your game. Too many not going and
looking for their animal if it doesn't fly off
it's feet at the shot.
To me it's about like when bass fishing was
the big fad here, and all these yuppies would
boo hoo to see us putting legal bass in the
cooler to clean and eat later
Hunt your own hunt and let me hunt mine

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Just me- I'd like to see a "hunting season "
for my state. Use whatever you want as
long as you can make a clean kill and
recover your game. Too many not going and
looking for their animal if it doesn't fly off
it's feet at the shot.
To me it's about like when bass fishing was
the big fad here, and all these yuppies would
boo hoo to see us putting legal bass in the
cooler to clean and eat later

Hunt your own hunt and let me hunt mine
Years ago I had a job where I dealt with elite fly fishermen. To them, the worst crime you could commit was to actually eat a fish. They worshiped them.

― George Orwell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yep you boys are very funny and selfish but continue on in the dark.

#democrat

Frankly, anyone advocating for the federal government to begin meddling in state affairs is intellectually handicapped.

WWP53D
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Would it surprise anyone if I told you I've known more than one "bowhunter " with no physical impairments who told me they had a friend who was a doctor that would write the letter for them?

Maybe that's why Montana said no to crossbows.

Pa GC gave up on medical exams for that reason. Everyone that wanted one found a Doc to write an excuse....combined with the crossbow manufacturer's lobbying both the politicians and the GC,

Last edited by battue; 03/11/22.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TheKid
Think of all the things the government has fuuckked up, yep pretty much everything they’ve ever been involved with, and you want to include our favorite pastime in that mess? You need your head examined.

Whoa now, that would be expensive, what with the multiple doctors you'd need.

A neurologist to examine the head, and a proctologist to get access to it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Some of the people who park in the handicap parking spots are better off than some of us. I believe in state rights and there's no way to please all the people.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I think all the special interest hunting groups need to go away. If deer season is open, use whatever the state says is legal. Meaning no blackpowder seasons, no bow, seasons, no I have to wear depends seasons.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
well thank you gentlemen for your comments rather they are positive or negative . thanks again

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BradinVA
I think all the special interest hunting groups need to go away. If deer season is open, use whatever the state says is legal. Meaning no blackpowder seasons, no bow, seasons, no I have to wear depends seasons.

You left out the kids early season.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BradinVA

Too much money to be made selling tags for all the different seasons. At least here in CO.

Hell, we have 4+ rifle seasons.

Pete, you're welcome. Always a pleasure.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Arizona recently changed their law so that a person with a crossbow permit can use a pneumatically fired weapon during archery season. There are a few outfits making air rifles that fire bolts! Someone must have had some serious [bleep] on the commission .

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

F
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
F
Interesting discussion so here is my two cents.
After shooting and hunting with a bow for close to 70 years I can no longer pull back and holds a bow.
I'm now permanently cross bow legal in NV, UT, AZ, CA, with only CO giving me a hard time.
Last year I hunted the spike archery season in UT. At 76 years of age it allowed me to get off my butt and explore some beautiful Utah country. Never got closer than 200 yards to an elk but had a great time.
The year before I pulled an archery bull tag in AZ and took 1 shot resulting in taking a 6x6 bull.
Just because we get old or we are a NR doesn't mean we should stay home watching tv instead of being out in woods listening to the bulls bugle.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thats a false proposition. Nobody has to stay home or give up elk hunting just because they can't pull a bow.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by FoxTrotter
After shooting and hunting with a bow for close to 70 years I can no longer pull back and holds a bow.
I'm now permanently cross bow legal in NV, UT, AZ, CA, with only CO giving me a hard time.
Last year I hunted the spike archery season in UT. At 76 years of age it allowed me to get off my butt and explore some beautiful Utah country. Never got closer than 200 yards to an elk but had a great time.
The year before I pulled an archery bull tag in AZ and took 1 shot resulting in taking a 6x6 bull.
Just because we get old or we are a NR doesn't mean we should stay home watching tv instead of being out in woods listening to the bulls bugle.

With all due respect and now it's my turn for two cents, that is a load of BS.

If you are too old, or when I get too old to pull a bow back and hold, I will stop bow hunting. Old age is not why the law is in place and is not an excuse to not get out.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
Arizona recently changed their law so that a person with a crossbow permit can use a pneumatically fired weapon during archery season. There are a few outfits making air rifles that fire bolts! Someone must have had some serious [bleep] on the commission .

The commissioners don't even hunt on average...

- Greg

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If most bow seasons were not during the rut, and usually the best weather, it wouldn’t be as attractive to so many.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No doubt about that.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P

good for you sir ! some people on this site don`t understand old bowhunters many of us started with a long bow we never had it easy from the beginning with like a compound bow ,release aid ,80 % letoff ,pre sharpened broadheads , sights ,peeps we hunted barebow and bows were drawn then held and released by our fingers, we helped establish archery seasons . but now that we are old and have health issues these new boys in archery just wanna throw us under the bus tell us to stay home . its funny my 30 year old son who has won many state and national titles in archery in the hard classes with 300 scores set records with 300`s 60 x`s also has shot large bull elk on public land with me and whitetail - muledeer too with his bow. son also feel`s we should allow handi-cap hunters to use a x-bow in archery season ,son says what is the big deal we can only tag one animal per legal license per year and us old bowhunters our years are numbered anyway and we can`t get around well either anyway . myself and no i am not staying home to die i have hunted with a bow for almost 60 years now you have to be a real bowhunter who has followed blood trails to understand the reason.

Last edited by pete53; 03/12/22.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I hope your pushing for legalized prostitution as well.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
but now that we are old and have health issues these new boys in archery just wanna throw us under the bus tell us to stay home .

That's bullsh*t pete, and you know it.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
but now that we are old and have health issues these new boys in archery just wanna throw us under the bus tell us to stay home .

Pete is the only " real" bow hunter smokepole the rest of us don't understand. FOR FUGG SAKE ive heard it all.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

good for you sir ! some people on this site don`t understand old bowhunters many of us started with a long bow we never had it easy from the beginning with like a compound bow ,release aid ,80 % letoff ,pre sharpened broadheads , sights ,peeps we hunted barebow and bows were drawn then held and released by our fingers, we helped establish archery seasons . but now that we are old and have health issues these new boys in archery just wanna throw us under the bus tell us to stay home . its funny my 30 year old son who has won many state and national titles in archery in the hard classes with 300 scores set records with 300`s 60 x`s also has shot large bull elk on public land with me and whitetail - muledeer too with his bow. son also feel`s we should allow handi-cap hunters to use a x-bow in archery season ,son says what is the big deal we can only tag one animal per legal license per year and us old bowhunters our years are numbered anyway and we can`t get around well either anyway . myself and no i am not staying home to die i have hunted with a bow for almost 60 years now you have to be a real bowhunter who has followed blood trails to understand the reason.

Pete.

Here the archers get a 7 week season in the best time of the year....traditional bow, compound or cross... I know some who could be using traditional or compound, but....no they are using crossbows. Now get this..almost 50% of the Bucks in Pa are killed by the archery crowd in their 7 week season. And most of the big Bucks are killed by them. That leaves the rifle hunters with a 2 week season. I'm not against old bowhunters...it is to the point I am against the whole crew and how far they have taken the original one week traditional bow season they originally lobbied for.

Now...Here in Pa the young kids can shoot Bucks without being concerned with antler restrictions. And I'm all for it...Now the GC in their benevolence, gives the short time old farts a special early 3 day rifle season..But guess what, they can only shoot a Doe with the required purchased Doe tag. Yet, I don't any hear any of them complaining about being old, having hunted for years, having little time left, and not being given a special opportunity to shoot a rifle Buck on those three days. When the weather is warm and it isn't that far off from the rut. Yet the archers, young and old have the best of times. You think maybe the archers would be willing to give up three days to the old rifle hunters...Nope won't happen.

I for one, am tired of the archery crew getting their azz kissed...Young or old.

Last edited by battue; 03/12/22.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Edited to be nicer as there is no need to confirm Pete's well documented cluelessness ...

- Greg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thank goodness you were better around electricity than you are around paragraphs and the english language.

Ahhhh yes, more ceaseless-son-ramblings. Same son that killed the biggest elk in Montana a few years back yet no way to substantiate?

No one is pushing anyone to the side here. And before you go claiming prejudice, it sure seems like just yesterday you were chastising the "girly-men" on the fire for using low-recoiling rifles and that they should all "man-up" to magnums. crazy crazy

WWP53D
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm 73 and had shoulder surgery this winter. I just got the ok to start lifting some weights to get some strength back in it. It remains to be seen whether I can get back enough to use a compound. I might find out that a x-bow is necessary. We'll see.
Some years ago I could tell that my legs weren't going to be hauling meat for too many more years so I got into pack llamas. I can't carry much more than my rifle and a light day pack but I can easily go 5 miles or more with a string of llamas behind me.

― George Orwell

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Skane , your PM.`S you have sent me in the past and what you post are telling or showing me you need to get back on your medications . try to move back into a more positive thought process and go get some medical help with some positive thinking and you will feel better then . just repeat this and this should help you some too : i am a big boy now i can be positive , repeat i am a big boy now i can be positive ,good luck, Pete53

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pete, I'd be willing to bet I use more laugh and grin in my posts than nearly anyone here because I believe in keeping things light.
But I also refuse to suffer fools and you're nearly without peer in that regard.

Oh, and, to save you the trouble of having to type it response - I would indeed say that to your face. smile

WWP53D
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by SKane
Pete, I'd be willing to bet I use more laugh and grin in my posts than nearly anyone here because I believe in keeping things light.
But I also refuse to suffer fools and you're nearly without peer in that regard.

Oh, and, to save you the trouble of having to type it response - I would indeed say that to your face. smile

oh its no trouble , get some help and better medication and just keep saying to yourself : i am a big boy i can be positive. > thank you for your response but try to be a little more positive

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Can you imagine a hunting camp with ole Petey, Sharp stains, and Varmint Guy?

- Greg

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by GregW

glad to see your negative comments again too , oh boy this should be fun . just a minute i will make a big bowl of popcorn ,grab a pop and read you boys comments ! thanks for charming in . all`s i can say is we need a little humor waiting for the weather to get better , so like i said give me a minute . thank you ,Pete53

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

No, but since you're a guide I'm sure you can.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

glad to see your negative comments again too , oh boy this should be fun . just a minute i will make a big bowl of popcorn ,grab a pop and read you boys comments ! thanks for charming in . all`s i can say is we need a little humor waiting for the weather to get better , so like i said give me a minute . thank you ,Pete53

pete, you accused all of us of throwing older hunters under the bus and telling you to stay home. And then want to play the "nice guy" when you get the inevitable responses. So stop the passive aggressive bullsh*t.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by battue

Pete.

Here the archers get a 7 week season in the best time of the year....traditional bow, compound or cross... I know some who could be using traditional or compound, but....no they are using crossbows. Now get this..almost 50% of the Bucks in Pa are killed by the archery crowd in their 7 week season. And most of the big Bucks are killed by them. That leaves the rifle hunters with a 2 week season. I'm not against old bowhunters...it is to the point I am against the whole crew and how far they have taken the original one week traditional bow season they originally lobbied for.

Now...Here in Pa the young kids can shoot Bucks without being concerned with antler restrictions. And I'm all for it...Now the GC in their benevolence, gives the short time old farts a special early 3 day rifle season..But guess what, they can only shoot a Doe with the required purchased Doe tag. Yet, I don't any hear any of them complaining about being old, having hunted for years, having little time left, and not being given a special opportunity to shoot a rifle Buck on those three days. When the weather is warm and it isn't that far off from the rut. Yet the archers, young and old have the best of times. You think maybe the archers would be willing to give up three days to the old rifle hunters...Nope won't happen.

I for one, am tired of the archery crew getting their azz kissed...Young or old.

It's much the same here. So why not get a crossbow and join them ?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

pete, you accused all of us of throwing older hunters under the bus and telling you to stay home. And then want to play the "nice guy" when you get the inevitable responses. So stop the passive aggressive bullsh*t.

That's the MO, don't forget the victim part too.

- Greg

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Pete, why'd you take what I said negatively? You and Sharp Stains get along great from what I've seen. That's weird you took it that way...

- Greg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The ultimate stooge-trifecta. And safariman could pinch hit or play pivot. smile

WWP53D
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Why would I join them….when each year they are looking to find a way to intrude on rifle Deer? Now we see some are looking to add pneumatic weapons to their season.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Face it Harry, you just want to throw older hunters under the bus and make 'em stay home.

I used to think the same as you.
Until I realized I was one........

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I won’t be content until the AARP is gone.😀 Matter of fact they are little better being anti-gun and all. Wouldn’t be surprised if Pete is a member.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by battue
Why would I join them….when each year they are looking to find a way to intrude on rifle Deer? Now we see some are looking to add pneumatic weapons to their season.

I bought a crossbow and joined in the fun last year. Filled both of my archery tags in short order. Seemed like a better option than sitting around bitching about them having the best part of the season to me.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’m not interested in joining when it increasingly has a negative outcome on my fun.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Your choice. Meanwhile I'll continue to kill deer. It's not my favorite way to hunt but it allows me to legally kill more deer while the weather is warmer and rutting bucks are on the move.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Anymore, one rifle Buck a year is enough for me. Haven’t bought a Doe tag for around 4 years. And usually hunting Grouse or Pheasants during archery.

Most likely will this year since my Grandson wants to go.

Last edited by battue; 03/13/22.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Pete if you spent half as much time improving your physical condition as you did on here I bet you could shoot a vertical bow.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I forgot to tell my dad when we were together earlier that he was Handicapped since he has two bad shoulders.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
keep`er going boys ! we are up too = 7,000 views almost a story book time some post negative some not so bad and funny too thanks for posting. its kinda fun to let everyone see what group sides together for negative posts and positive posts . still waiting for a true positive answer why can`t handi-cap hunters hunt in Montana `s archery with a x-bow? so far its the law /rule and that the Montana Bowhunters Association fights to keep it that way . just watch when some of these members either get old and handi- cap or or get a health problem then watch them whine for the use of a x-bow in Montana`s archery season. Montana just opened a new can of worms with the new late season muzzle loader season open in most of the state this year. Montana Bowhunters Association would be smarter if they allowed the handi-cap bowhunters to use a x-bow now, because what is probably going to happen otherwise in the next 10 years and this could happen x-bows for all bowhunting seasons anyone, better to set a better example for the handi-cap x-bow bowhunters early than loose it all ? they better wake up or loose it all don`t believe for one minute this won`t happen in the later years ? i seen this happen on a large lake in Minnesota everyone said this will never happen that a race will be able net this lake for walleyes well this race has been netting now for over 10 years and the lake is ruined. same thing could happen with Montana archery season its better to give a little than a lot. Wisconsin is another example of what happened with hunting and fishing ,no matter what you think it will sooner or later happen and the ones that fight it are the ones who loose even more.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
....still waiting for a true positive answer why can`t handi-cap hunters hunt in Montana `s archery with a x-bow? so far its the law /rule and that the Montana Bowhunters Association fights to keep it that way . .

pete, you unwittingly answered your own question.

The fact that the organization representing Montana bowhunters wants to keep their bowhunting regulations as they are should be enough for anyone, especially someone who's not a resident of Montana.

The fact that it's not good enough for you tells me you're one of those rare individuals who thinks he's entitled to tell the citizens of other states how to run their state.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
but in the future you may be reading about this discussion and i was right . enough said .

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Right about what, pete?

Are you saying I'm wrong about this being up to the citizens of Montana, and as non-residents you and I have no say?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pete my offer still stands, you wanna put yourself in a handicap group so you get special privileges.
Tell me what day you will be in Kalispell the time and place and I will let my wife show you true handicapped people, instead of some whiny ass who wants special privileges.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Pete,
There are only so many Elk that can be killed in a season….and the State tries to spread the total kill for all. You admit killing one with a crossbow is easier, in that those who can’t draw a bow, will now be able to kill them. Which relates to larger total archery kill numbers.

However, because of your personal situation, you think a late season for the muzzleloader crew will ruin Elk hunting.

Once again, evidence that many of your crew wants their azz kissed and screw other hunting groups.

Go fish!!!!

Last edited by battue; 03/14/22.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Looks like ole Petey53 found him a slim bucket lawyer to sue the state of Montana over crossbows.
Petey your just as fugging big a P.O.S as your lawyer.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Looks like ole Petey53 found him a slim bucket lawyer to sue the state of Montana over crossbows.
Petey your just as fugging big a P.O.S as your lawyer.

well thank you : these comments will all help also its a Montana State Senator doing this in court not me . its a Federal handi - cap provision rule / law that the Montana Bowhunter Association keeps fighting not to allow Handi-Cap hunters to use a x-bow during the archery season , 46 other states of America have approved this rule/law for the handi-cap its just a commonsense law this time this will go to the Supreme Court and be passed , all Federal land belongs to all legal Americans not for each state to make their own rules.

Last edited by pete53; 04/13/22.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

My bow is cranked down to 50 lbs lbs after 47 years of bow hunting do to a right shoulder issue. Spent most of those years hunting with recurve and long bow. Ii could get a cross gun permit but it seems really wrong to open x guns for archery elk. Id prefer game departments to honor the archery tradition, and keep them out of elk hunting when they are rutttng. Somes things are sacred. You can always use a x gun during rifle season. I like that Idaho and Wa still do not allow scoped muzzle loaders

keep`er going boys ! we are up too = 7,000 views almost a story book time some post negative some not so bad and funny too thanks for posting. its kinda fun to let everyone see what group sides together for negative posts and positive posts . still waiting for a true positive answer why can`t handi-cap hunters hunt in Montana `s archery with a x-bow? so far its the law /rule and that the Montana Bowhunters Association fights to keep it that way . just watch when some of these members either get old and handi- cap or or get a health problem then watch them whine for the use of a x-bow in Montana`s archery season. Montana just opened a new can of worms with the new late season muzzle loader season open in most of the state this year. Montana Bowhunters Association would be smarter if they allowed the handi-cap bowhunters to use a x-bow now, because what is probably going to happen otherwise in the next 10 years and this could happen x-bows for all bowhunting seasons anyone, better to set a better example for the handi-cap x-bow bowhunters early than loose it all ? they better wake up or loose it all don`t believe for one minute this won`t happen in the later years ? i seen this happen on a large lake in Minnesota everyone said this will never happen that a race will be able net this lake for walleyes well this race has been netting now for over 10 years and the lake is ruined. same thing could happen with Montana archery season its better to give a little than a lot. Wisconsin is another example of what happened with hunting and fishing ,no matter what you think it will sooner or later happen and the ones that fight it are the ones who loose even more.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Good for NY bow hunters for protecting their traditions against lazy hunters

Last edited by ribka; 04/13/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Thunder_child

GOOD!! Wish WY did not allow x bows during archery

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
ribka , the nicest way to say this is your wrong and have know ideal what your talking about with very little commonsense . using the word lazy you have never walked in my shoes or climb poles as i have for 35 years, my dear friend a frontline Viet Nam Marine who had has shoulder blown up by a mortar this marine a Montana wounded veteran can`t use a bow either and he is never been lazy either nor have you walked in this warriors boots either.

Last edited by pete53; 04/13/22.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Theres only one person keeping you from hunting and you need to look in the mirror. When theres a will theres a way and its obvious you just want it only one way and thats YOUR WAY!
CHALLENGING YOU AGAIN PETEY LET ME SHOW YOU TRUE HANDICAPPED PEOPLE NOT A WHINY BITCH

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ribka , the nicest way to say this is your wrong and have know ideal what your talking about with very little commonsense . using the word lazy you have never walked in my shoes or climb poles as i have for 35 years, my dear friend a frontline Viet Nam Marine who had has shoulder blown up by a mortar this marine a Montana wounded veteran can`t use a bow either and he is never been lazy either nor have you walked in this warriors boots either.

Pete, being a victim is a choice...

- Greg

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P

Pete, being a victim is a choice...

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
kinda funny how a couple of guys defend Montana that are from Montana your wrong and selfish too !

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Petey your the selfish you want it one way and one way only.
Your fugging shoulders aren't any worse than mine, come on what are you afraid of lets go see some true handicapped people. Your afraid to because you know there's alot of true handicapped people who don't bitch and whine and have to make it happen.
Your a fuggin disgrace to true handicapped people

Last edited by sherm_61; 04/13/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Petey your the selfish you want it one way and one way only.
Your fugging shoulders aren't any worse than mine, come on what are you afraid of lets go see some true handicapped people. Your afraid to because you know there's alot of true handicapped people who don't bitch and whine and have to make it happen.
Your a fuggin disgrace to true handicapped people

whaa, waaa. I have been shot, hit twice by cars, shoulder rebuild, helicopter crash, neck fused , femur put back together 5 hip replacements and I still manage to get out in the mountains and chase elk, deer and bear. If I can do it you sure can. Id be ashamed to get a handicapped tag. Montana already has a general mule deer rifle hunt during the rut. Enjoy that opportunity

Trying to find the videos again of the guy who posted his daughter hunting out of a wheel chair with a breath tube attached to the rifle's trigger on here. She was badazz. Look at MTwarden's hunt prep all year. Very motivating

If I'm having. bad day I just look at those vdeos or look at mtwarden's posts

Last edited by ribka; 04/13/22.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Good for NY bow hunters for protecting there traditions against lazy hunters
Bow hunters are the whiniest little bitches of the hunting world. They have the longest seasons and the best part of it and still can only bitch and whine for more. They like to crow about how dedicated they are and how much practice it takes to be successful when they head afield with their "traditional" 80% let off compounds, carbon arrows, mechanical heads, drop away rests and lazer range finders. In other words, they're almost as full of shyt and tiresome as you are.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Bow hunters are the whiniest little bitches of the hunting world. They have the longest seasons and the best part of it and still can only bitch and whine for more. They like to crow about how dedicated they are and how much practice it takes to be successful when they head afield with their "traditional" 80% let off compounds, carbon arrows, mechanical heads, drop away rests and lazer range finders. In other words, they're almost as full of shyt and tiresome as you are.

You always struck me as someone who did the bare minimum to get by in life then blame others for your lack of success, work ethic and failings. I guess I was right lol

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You always struck me as someone who did the bare minimum to get by in life then blame others for your lack of success, work ethic and failings. I guess I was right lol
I find it doubtful your hunches about anyone or anything have ever been right. It's little wonder that an arrogant, condescending, angry ass hole such as yourself has been shot and run over repeatedly. LOL

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
thanks again for all the posts rather positive or negative its in court now Montana can either be smart about this rule / law or continue being foolish and waste more money . its time to have a cold drink , eat some cheese , be positive and have a great EASTER > HE HAS RISEN !

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Go ahead Petey we will see you seem awful sure of yourself. Sen. Brad Molnar from
Laurel MT. appears to be behind a second attempt at this.
The courts already ruled against Crossbows in 2004 and again in 2021. It appears there's a couple that are just judge shopping trying to find one to agree with them.
I encourage anyone send Sen. Brad Molnar an email like I have in opposition I basically reiterated its a limitation not a disability to not archery hunt you still can hunt theres a 5 week rifle season.
For those interested Brad Molnars email is
brad.molnaryahoo.com

Last edited by sherm_61; 04/13/22.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hell I don't think crossbows should even be allowed in an archery forum. Lol

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Theres gonna be discussion in Helena April 19th at the FWP meeting anybody who opposes this i encourage you to email all 7 FWP commissioners and tell them do not support this even Hank Worsech.
The commissioners emails are basically the same except you change the region number 1-7 example
CommissionersRegion1mtfwp.org

Last edited by sherm_61; 04/14/22.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If anybody is curious you Google the definition of disabled
ADA definition is somebody with " substantial limitations" how the fugg does anybody like petey claim disabled when your still capable of walking around in the woods have " substantial limitations" Petey if your capable of using a crossbow you can use a rifle right?

Last edited by sherm_61; 04/14/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

amen. Have a separate forum for cross guns

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Crossbows shoot arrows via limb and string at velocities not too far removed from compounds. They belong in archery forums/ seasons at least as much as scoped inlines burning faux black powder belong in muzzleloading forums/seasons. I've never hunted with anything but an iron sighted side lock shooting black powder and patched balls during MZ season because that's what I want to use. I have never cared or complained about the majority who choose to use scoped inlines with faux black powder and modern bullets. Personally, I'd be fine with special archery and MZ seasons being abolished altogether and just having "deer season". In fact I'd prefer it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If anybody is curious you Google the definition of disabled
ADA definition is somebody with " substantial limitations" how the fugg does anybody like petey claim disabled when your still capable of walking around in the woods have " substantial limitations" Petey if your capable of using a crossbow you can use a rifle right?

Well, they could be talking about substantial mental limitations.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (06hunter59, 10ring1, 1234, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,192 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,920
Posts18,479,734
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.