Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Can any Russia defenders point me a credible (not Q) source detailing the reasons we should not support Ukraine in this conflict?

Serious question. I’d like to hear some compelling arguments.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Look at the inept morons we happen to have in charge at the moment. What could possibly go wrong?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
This video might help:

https://rumble.com/vwb62i-usnato-provoked-ukraine-war-say-most-experts-on-russia.html

And if ribka is around he'll give you an ear full.

...and I'm not a Russia defender, I'm an America defender (and that doesn't include the aholes that put us here).

Last edited by SBTCO; 03/06/22.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

FJB

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Can any Russia defenders point me a credible (not Q) source detailing the reasons we should not support Ukraine in this conflict?

Do you want America/NATO to keep poking the Bear until there's a mushroom cloud outside your front door? Does Ukraine, a really schtty nation, mean that much to you? Yes or no.

I can live without Ukraine and the kickbacks going to the Biden/Clinton criminal cabals, I won't miss one thing about that nation if it is subjugated by Russia.

Not my ball of rice.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Other than protecting our politicians’ favorite money funneling place, what would we stand to gain?

K
Campfire Greenhorn
Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
K
Ukraine corrupt, Russia corrupt & most of the US politicians are corrupt. I would not defend any of them!

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
We should just sit this one out. The U.S. is not the world's policeman.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I am not a fan of Russia, but I ain’t a fan of Soros, Zero, killary or bill, the bidens either or any scum dwelling libtards.

Watching Fox earlier they were showing “refugees” getting on a train. Those chicks had lots of makeup on and some had I 13 phones with 3 cameras.

They didn’t look deprived.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fugk Russia and Fugk Ukraine. Europe will be the most affected, so let them deal with it.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I don't really defend Russia, but I can understand why they attacked.

The last thing I would want would be my next door neighbor to form an alliance with the most aggressive and destructive nation in the last seventy years. Especially when the politicians of that country blame me for everything that goes wrong in their utopia.

If my neighbor also sponsored numerous biolabs for US govt, I would want to destroy those, as well. Unless I believed that the kung flu really originated in a wet market, and not in another us sponsored lab. Then I might have some faith that the U.S. had honorable intentions in their biolabs, that they assure are not for weaponizing pathogens.

If my neighbor had also been killing my fellow country men for several years, I might be inclined to do something.

As an American, I hope the money-laundering bastards get their asses kicked, and the rest of the world thinks twice before funneling my tax money to ratbastard politicians.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm an equal opportunity hater. I hate Biden and Putin. I see no reason why it has to be one or the other.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You probably should be looking for those "credible sources" on your own.

Is there a credible source detailing the reasons we should support Ukraine? (I said credible)

When you hear the war drums beating, follow the money.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russia is now recruiting Syrians for urban warfare

WSJ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2

WSJ

I tend to believe the opposite of anything WSJ says. Conditioned reflex, I suppose.

Who knows.

Still, how in hell do they do that? Swear them into the Russian military and issue orders? Hire them as mercenaries? Or just paid rabble??

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2

WSJ

Oh oh oh, sign me up!

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Do you want America/NATO to keep poking the Bear until there's a mushroom cloud outside your front door? Does Ukraine, a really schtty nation, mean that much to you? Yes or no.

I can live without Ukraine and the kickbacks going to the Biden/Clinton criminal cabals, I won't miss one thing about that nation if it is subjugated by Russia.

Not my ball of rice.

What gonehuntin wrote.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Waiting for "reports" that Russian troops are bayonetting little babies and despoiling virtuous Ukrainian women....shades of 1914

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
When the US media, George Soros and Nathan Rothschild all agree that “we” must not let Ukraine fall to Russia, I tend to think maybe we should do just that. Never agreed with any of those mentioned on a single thing before, so why start with this? Change my mind.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
^ ^ ^ ^

That.

Don't be the darkness.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (222ND, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 2500HD, 56 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,904
Posts18,518,553
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.