Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 673
Everyone I know would like to say this to the turd.

EXCELLENT translation! It's as written in the CC

Me

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
A simple search on You-tube brings up hundreds of video clips of 4 different representatives degrading Trudeau. One turned around and called him a dictator right to his face.
I don’t see one mention of it on CBC or CTV or Global news network.
I’m a little surprised he didn’t just get up and walk out like he would have in Parliment.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Parliament is his little sh*t show where he can throw juvenile temper tantrums. This is the world stage where he is amongst the adults. He isn’t looking so statesman like in this crowd.

Nick

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
kkahmann;
Top of the morning to you my cyber friend, I hope that you're all getting a bit of spring out in Nipigon and anyone who matters in your life is healthy on this last Friday of the 3rd month of an increasingly odd year.

If you've got the time - and inclination - this young fellow is a mechanic somewhere in the "Big Smoke" as we non-Lower Mainlanders call the Lower Mainland. He just does news commentary mostly and is a pretty balanced and fair sort as far as I've seen thus far.

Hopefully more of us will be able to tune in to a few regular folks such as this young chap and begin to ask questions about what we're being told/fed by our legacy media. That'd be a grand start anyways in my view, you know?

All the best and God bless.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nick;
Morning to you my friend, I trust the day is a decent one for you all as well.

This isn't exactly the EU or Shiny Socks there or in parliament, but it does show the level of bovine fecal leavings being shoveled by the truckload by legacy media and the political left in Canada.

It would seem from this and other evidence given in the inquiry that the Emergency Measures Act was enacted based upon lies or at very least gross misinformation.

Shocked, I tell you.... absolutely shocked I am....

All the best and God bless.

Dwayne

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254
Amazing that people half a world away see whats going on and we have folks right here at home that dont.

Enter the nature of People. You could inform People......they say it isn't so..... then you can direct them to the information to have a look themselves......they wont have a look or spend any time whatsoever educating themselves, but will continue to believe it isn't so and deny what is in their own backyard.

As an example, I would refer to the Treaty process here in BC, it is astonishing to see People who think all is well and they are going to be fine, those same People, never go to the governments own information and look for themselves.

The Union of the Liberals and the NDP is indeed a sinister one, as you have pointed out previously.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning my friend, I see your light is on and I hope that you're all doing fine up there.

Honestly I've been giving your statement a whole lot of thought lately, or better said the question you're implying to me - which is why do people not want to see the truth or their existence for what it is?

I think that's the question you're asking?

It's what I've been pondering a whole bunch anyways.

If I ever get the complete answer though sir, I'll let you know, but so far what I've come up with is that it might mean that they or better said I would have to change my behavior if that was the case.

It's tough enough getting by these days without facing the thought that I've been fed misinformation/lied to intentionally for the past while.

There's a bunch of questions that accompany the original one too.

How long has this been going on?

Why didn't I see it sooner?

Why don't other people see what I see?

The really tough one then quickly becomes, what can I do about it? Especially if one believes in a higher power and as well believes they're here to do something as servants of that higher power - in that context what do I do about it?

Maybe the Apostle Paul was correct all along?

Ephesians 6:12
King James Version
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Folks keep on asking me what my take is on a lot of this and frankly there's a fine line between attempting to gently have them awaken to some of this and physically shaking them while I show them what I'm seeing....

Once again it was a good decision for God not to make me 6'5" and 275lb I'm thinking. laugh

But yah, there's lots going on out there in our big old world and a whole bunch of it isn't very good.

Despite that, I hope that the last weekend of March is a good one for you all.

God bless.

Dwayne

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dwayne, very good post about Dane Lloyd, he is a very bright spot for us, also, there are a number of MP's from Alberta that are very encouraging, they are young and brilliant.

On the above post......what to do about it?... not too sure really, when we were young guys we were encouraged to become active politically if we wanted to maintain or change things in Canada. I/we were directed to the Sikh's and how they became active in Canada, I think we could learn alot from that, but that doesn't mean we will learn a thing.

My opinion only.......I think the most important thing to do is recognize who the enemy is and put the resources necessary toward dealing with it. The media has been identified as playing a leading role, they were exposed, we need to keep our foot on their throat.

As an aside, Dane Lloyd is on now, CPAC.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Something that has become quite a point of interest....why does Trudeau wear an earpiece in the house?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Thanks Dwayne for the link—I was watching Viva Frie all morning on Rumble he was live streaming with the constitutional Lawyer Kieth Wilson. Kieth was in downtown Ottawa for 19 days and has a good insight into what happened and where we go from here.
He stated quite clearly there was a run on the banks and that’s why Justin shut down the emergency order and it’s not a done deal that the banks have full immunity.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Something that has become quite a point of interest....why does Trudeau wear an earpiece in the house?

Same reason a puppet has strings.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1minute, 2500HD, 222Sako, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,329
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.