Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I'm in my 60s now. I've known since about age 10 that vaccines went through a process that took about five years to be completed,
before an average member of the public could seek out the newly released vaccine. The great bulk of the "testing" periods has been
the OBSERVATION periods. First the scientists work on the chemicals and decide upon a specific combination that they are confident
in, that will result in acceptable results on test ANIMALS. (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level
of effectiveness against that which the vaccine is targeted) Over the decades this observation period has been about 12 - 24 months.
Once they see such acceptable results in the animal testing, they begin human trials with ADULT volunteers. And again they watch for
acceptable results, (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level of effectiveness against that which the
vaccine is targeted) and that historically taking 12 - 24 months.
Obviously the covid shot came out for the general public to take, including grade school aged children, just about 15 MONTHS after
the virus was known to have began to spread through the human race! Therefore all those who took the shot willingly up through today,
are volunteering to be participants of the TESTING process. We all heard about EMERGENCY Certifications of these chemicals and
so on. But that does NOT remove us from the reality the the standard observation periods were ignored by some 80%. How did you
all come to the decision to be willing to be part of the test?

Jack

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Mortgage that needed a paycheck. I resisted as long as I could, did what I had to do and made sure my objections went into my employment record.

However, I haven't got and won't get the booster. I think that's a hard sell for them to make at this point.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Mortgage that needed a paycheck. I resisted as long as I could, did what I had to do and made sure my objections went into my employment record.

However, I haven't got and won't get the booster. I think that's a hard sell for them to make at this point.

I can sympathize with you. I have 2 friends, a husband and wife, that work for Boeing and were forced to take the Jab early on since Boeing does a lot of contract work for the Goverment. They definitely did not want to take it, but both had so many years at Boeing they did not want to start over somewhere else. Plus, they still have kids at home and mortgage and all that. Feel bad for people that were forced to make this hard choice...

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We should all be able to sympathize with someone who was put in this untenable situation.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Slavyanka and SS17 have not had it. SD23 was forced to get it in December or she wouldn't have been able to complete her final year of university.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's confusing is why anyone cares what others do

Are you all the sort that watches TV programs like the View?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Had close family giving and receiving kidneys. If I wanted to see them or be around them it was a required part of the donation process.
Actually, I think there's a chance that the process would have halted if immediate family had failed to act.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 700LH

Are you all the sort that watches TV programs like the View?

It confuses me why some people are confused about this vaccine. It is what it is, most people said yes and the rest said no.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 04/13/22.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I was personally satisfied that getting the vaccine posed both little risk and good protection from the original variant. I was satisfied based on conversations with my brother who is a doctor and a friend who is a doctor. My brother is friends with one of the primary developers of the Moderna vaccine/shot. I have not and will not get a booster unless there is substantial science to demonstrate its safety and efficacy.

Fauci is already spouting off that the vaccine+ a booster is both safe and provides protection against the variant that just emerged. I tried to "follow the science" associated with that recommendation, and there is none.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte

We should all be able to EXACT REVENGE ON THOSE WHO PUT OTHERS in this untenable situation.

FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The vax was pretty effective at keeping the over 60 crowd out of the hospital with V1.0 and Delta. Having elderly parents I wanted to visit it made sense to me to get the vax, my uncle passed from Rona before the vax was available. Lots of BS information out there on the vax and Rona alike for political reasons instead of just unbiased data.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 700LH

Whats confusing is that some are unable to distinguish between what others do willingly vs what others are coerced into doing under duress.

Did you not care about those who jumped from the twin towers to escape the heat?

YOU are confused.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I didn't take any of the vaccines and have been working for a year on a "pending" religious exemption. What turned me off for taking it, despite our department being excited it could mean an end to the madness we had been dealing with, was that reading through the original publication of the phase three clinical trials of the Moderna vaccine, the control group had twice the positivity rate as the general population during the same time period. This wasn't addressed in the paper. While early on, there was pretty descent efficacy, it quickly began to wane. I personally saw many side effects including auto-immune and cardiovascular events. There were undoubtedly many lives saved from the vaccine, but many taken by it as well as adverse events. One needs to have a good understanding of their risks and make an informed decision for what is best for themselves.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've not took any of the vaccines. Nothing at all against the people who have. I know a lot of people were scared for awhile, and took the vax. But, I didn't, and won't. The Gov. can take the "Fauci Ouchi" and stick it up their ass.

Last edited by roverboy; 04/13/22.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BigFiveJack
I'm in my 60s now. I've known since about age 10 that vaccines went through a process that took about five years to be completed,
before an average member of the public could seek out the newly released vaccine. The great bulk of the "testing" periods has been
the OBSERVATION periods. First the scientists work on the chemicals and decide upon a specific combination that they are confident
in, that will result in acceptable results on test ANIMALS. (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level
of effectiveness against that which the vaccine is targeted) Over the decades this observation period has been about 12 - 24 months.
Once they see such acceptable results in the animal testing, they begin human trials with ADULT volunteers. And again they watch for
acceptable results, (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level of effectiveness against that which the
vaccine is targeted) and that historically taking 12 - 24 months.
Obviously the covid shot came out for the general public to take, including grade school aged children, just about 15 MONTHS after
the virus was known to have began to spread through the human race! Therefore all those who took the shot willingly up through today,
are volunteering to be participants of the TESTING process. We all heard about EMERGENCY Certifications of these chemicals and
so on. But that does NOT remove us from the reality the the standard observation periods were ignored by some 80%. How did you
all come to the decision to be willing to be part of the test?

This has baffled me from the start. People I thought were reasonable, family members, became like the folks in that move Invasion of the Body Snatchers trying to convince me to take it like they did. I tell them that new drugs take years of study to determine safety and effectiveness, not months. Goes in one ear, and out the other, followed by more pleading to just take the vaccine. It's really like that movie.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The vax was pretty effective at keeping the over 60 crowd out of the hospital with V1.0 and Delta.

There is literally zero data supporting this. It was merely a talking point that was repeated over and over.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I was personally satisfied that getting the vaccine posed both little risk and good protection from the original variant. I was satisfied based on conversations with my brother who is a doctor and a friend who is a doctor. My brother is friends with one of the primary developers of the Moderna vaccine/shot. I have not and will not get a booster unless there is substantial science to demonstrate its safety and efficacy.

Fauci is already spouting off that the vaccine+ a booster is both safe and provides protection against the variant that just emerged. I tried to "follow the science" associated with that recommendation, and there is none.

So some dude said it was safe...and you took it.

But the booster......man you gotta see some hard data and real proof it's safe and effective?

So...the motivation was financial.

Why not just say that?

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The vax was pretty effective at keeping the over 60 crowd out of the hospital with V1.0 and Delta.

There is literally zero data supporting this. It was merely a talking point that was repeated over and over.

No schit, it didn't do a fuggin thing except harm people.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
In other words...we gonna see a pile of folks take the totally safe and totally tested booster if the .gov threatens their pensions...

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At this point it is what it is. So I'm just going to sit back and watch which approach will win in the end. It will be very interesting to me to see exactly what side effects and death counts will be attributed to the vax in the years to come. They will eventually get to real numbers because they will need to know what to do in the future.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,299 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,291
Posts18,486,921
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.