Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Diesel
At this point it is what it is. So I'm just going to sit back and watch which approach will win in the end. It will be very interesting to me to see exactly what side effects and death counts will be attributed to the vax in the years to come. They will eventually get to real numbers because they will need to know what to do in the future.

The number of deaths and serious injuries in the first six months exceeded deaths and serious injuries from all other vaccines in the history of vaccination, combined. The numbers were merely ignored, and the public gaslighted.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I was personally satisfied that getting the vaccine posed both little risk and good protection from the original variant. I was satisfied based on conversations with my brother who is a doctor and a friend who is a doctor. My brother is friends with one of the primary developers of the Moderna vaccine/shot. I have not and will not get a booster unless there is substantial science to demonstrate its safety and efficacy.

Fauci is already spouting off that the vaccine+ a booster is both safe and provides protection against the variant that just emerged. I tried to "follow the science" associated with that recommendation, and there is none.

Do you realize how ignorant you sound here?

You state emphatically that you were satisfied the shot was safe. Lots of conversations with those you trusted "in the know" and "in the loop".

And then you turn around and state you don't trust the booster. The booster is just another shot. Maybe at a lower dose or concentration.

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Son is looking at a school that if he gets in would require vaccination.

I told him when he becomes 18, it becomes his decision, but that I would advise against it strongly. And would be a strong reason to go elsewhere. I tried to explain to him positives vs. negatives and the known vs unknown and how to balance that info for a fit young healthy athlete that had covid and recovered no problem already.

None of us have been vaccinated here. Have zero intent to. Hoping that the demandand concern wanesbefore it might becomes an issue for either of my kids.

Montana MOFO
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
My left arm, I'm still kicking.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
PB
You just lost 10 cool guy/man points.
You didn't have too many to begin with....πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
This permanent no appeal deduction now puts you at negative 8...
A person as fit as you was scared of the low level buckethead bio wpn????
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

The set of glow balls a bunch of us was gonna get you for your bicycle is a ixnay now....

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Last edited by renegade50; 04/13/22.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My left arm, I'm still kicking.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Dammm.
Thats a big fuuucking needle..
They punch thru the bone to the marrow for the injection???

😬😬😬😬😬

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
What's confusing is why anyone cares what others do

Are you all the sort that watches TV programs like the View?

It all makes for endless debate so everyone on both sides of the argument can feel like a research doctor spouting data.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΞΌΞΏΞ»α½ΌΞ½ λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One thing 100% certain is that all of this covid and vax reporting has defiantly affected the nut cases.

It seems to have pushed many over the edge they were already close to

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
We got it, haven’t had problems from it. It seems to be going away here.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I am 78,lungs are 20%+ impaired due to working underground for 30 years breathing all the nasty stuff floating around. I am presently on oxygen supplement. If I get even a cold, it turns into a lung infection that last 6-7 weeks. It is pretty much guaranteed if I contract Covid, it won't go well with me. I'd be stupid not to take advantage of anything that would remotely stop from getting infected

Last edited by saddlesore; 04/14/22.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Mortgage that needed a paycheck. I resisted as long as I could, did what I had to do and made sure my objections went into my employment record.

However, I haven't got and won't get the booster. I think that's a hard sell for them to make at this point.

My story is identical to yours. Worse yet they put the second shot too high in my shoulder and I couldn't use my right arm very well for six months

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by BigFiveJack
I'm in my 60s now. I've known since about age 10 that vaccines went through a process that took about five years to be completed,
before an average member of the public could seek out the newly released vaccine. The great bulk of the "testing" periods has been
the OBSERVATION periods. First the scientists work on the chemicals and decide upon a specific combination that they are confident
in, that will result in acceptable results on test ANIMALS. (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level
of effectiveness against that which the vaccine is targeted) Over the decades this observation period has been about 12 - 24 months.
Once they see such acceptable results in the animal testing, they begin human trials with ADULT volunteers. And again they watch for
acceptable results, (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level of effectiveness against that which the
vaccine is targeted) and that historically taking 12 - 24 months.
Obviously the covid shot came out for the general public to take, including grade school aged children, just about 15 MONTHS after
the virus was known to have began to spread through the human race! Therefore all those who took the shot willingly up through today,
are volunteering to be participants of the TESTING process. We all heard about EMERGENCY Certifications of these chemicals and
so on. But that does NOT remove us from the reality the the standard observation periods were ignored by some 80%. How did you
all come to the decision to be willing to be part of the test?

I think Big Five Jack is constantly trolling.

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Quick note about the time of development and test/trials and on the so defined covitards, purebloods, whatever… many of you are over 50 just like me. Guessing only a small handful of you have polio. You don’t or had a major decrease in risk due to a vaccine that was developed in 1954, tested that year in Canada…months later in 1955 it was introduced and used in the USA due to the high rate of poliomyelitis. Whether one got any vaccine by choice is their decision. Pure? so nobody here has a pacemaker, defibrillator, stent, anything. Covid was never about Republicans or Democrats; where do all the other parties fit in? 1,000s of pages of this on here; retards, idiot, nazi, hospitals are making fortunes; when is enough enough?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well that damn virus nearly killed me, my body would not be able to go through that again. It was a no brained for me.
My wife and kids got it (the shot) too (kids are in their 20’s) because they did not want to bring it home to me.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarkio
I was personally satisfied that getting the vaccine posed both little risk and good protection from the original variant. I was satisfied based on conversations with my brother who is a doctor and a friend who is a doctor. My brother is friends with one of the primary developers of the Moderna vaccine/shot. I have not and will not get a booster unless there is substantial science to demonstrate its safety and efficacy.

Fauci is already spouting off that the vaccine+ a booster is both safe and provides protection against the variant that just emerged. I tried to "follow the science" associated with that recommendation, and there is none.

Do you realize how ignorant you sound here?

You state emphatically that you were satisfied the shot was safe. Lots of conversations with those you trusted "in the know" and "in the loop".

And then you turn around and state you don't trust the booster. The booster is just another shot. Maybe at a lower dose or concentration.

What part of over 16 months in development and trials before I got the vaccine, and not even a month of dicking around with vaccine + booster vs new variant do you not understand? Those people in the know and in the loop are medical professionals at the top of their game, not some silly know-it-all twat on the internet. Try breathing through your nose before you make your next post dumbcundt.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
PB
You just lost 10 cool guy/man points.
You didn't have too many to begin with....πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
This permanent no appeal deduction now puts you at negative 8...
A person as fit as you was scared of the low level buckethead bio wpn????
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

The set of glow balls a bunch of us was gonna get you for your bicycle is a ixnay now....

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Thanks for your considered response brother Ren. How many more schidt or shart stories do I need to tell to get back out of negative territory?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Now that is just silly. The "variant that just emerged" is about like a cold in its worst manifestations. It should be considered the current booster/vaccine.

Covid is soooo over.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 700LH
What's confusing is why anyone cares what others do

Whats confusing is that some are unable to distinguish between what others do willingly vs what others are coerced into doing under duress.

Did you not care about those who jumped from the twin towers to escape the heat?

YOU are confused.

Aren't you anti Union? Don't you fully believe in private property rights? And the right of an employer to hire and fire as he pleases?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
No shots, no mask, no covid. The government started out lying about it and the lies kept getting bigger.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 1_deuce, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,223
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.