Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
now the .gov knows just how much weak willed, terrified big pussies there are in the USA

the actions of the covtards who so quickly bent over and spread their arse cheeks for the big .Gov injection shocked even them, they expected more resistance from the supposed fierce, patriotic Americans .... never happened, instead they lined up with asses in the air, ready for their allocated poison

This pathetic American cowardice has set the bar and the .Gov knows it can do whatever the hell they want and the pussymericans might whine a little bit but ultimately will comply anyway .... you are 100% responsible for the next horrific events that are coming to the USA, you sold us all out !

America is over .... next step is microchipping and you will all bleat gleefully for your mark

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
People say that they discussed It with their Dr who is in the know. The same Dr that is only fed information from a pharmaceutical sales rep carrying a brief case and giving out info pamphlets. They didn't study it, look at it under a microscope or do blind studies. Why do I care what others do? The stupidity of other people just tends to piss me off for some reason, especially when folks that I would otherwise assume had more than a double digit IQ trust the government to do what's best for them. The only upside to me is that if the vaccine truly was designed as population control, I eventually won't have to wait in long lines at the store or get stuck in traffic because of some idiot that doesn't know how to drive in the rain and who's life means zip to me anyhow.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
Originally Posted by Virginian2
No shots, no mask, no covid. The government started out lying about it and the lies kept getting bigger.

I understand the stance (and respect) for people not wanting to be a Guinea pig for the vaccine, however there is no lying about the fact there is the virus. There is no lying about the fact it killed more than a few people.

Most of the deaths were murder by medical/hospital protocol.

Yes the whole medical industry is in on it, …………………. Foken idiot

Last edited by JimHnSTL; 04/13/22.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Was it a win for Trump to remove the bureaucratic hurdles to quick approval, or was it careless?

One of the things Trump got right IMO. They've been making vaccines for a long time and while this was a new disease, it isn't that much different than others. Developing a vaccine for Covid only required tweaking existing vaccines. It's not like having to re-invent the wheel to upgrade from a 2018 F150 to a 2019 F150. The basics are already there.

The whole issue is too damn political and I don't trust everything I hear from either side. But I can relate my personal observations. Since this started I've known over 200 people who contracted Covid. Over 20 died from it, some close friends and family. None were vaccinated, of course most of that was before the vaccine was available. Symptoms have been all over the place. Some died, some said it kicked their butt for a week or 2, some have not fully recovered 2 years later, and some never knew they had it until they were tested as a requirement for employment. This wide discrepancy is undoubtedly why there are so many opinions.

My wife and I have not had it. We never changed much about what we did. We wore a mask where and when it was advisable, but we never really changed our plans and went everywhere we normally went. Other than the minor inconvenience of a mask on rare occasions our lives never changed.

When the shot became available for people over 60 we got the shot. Since the shot became available most of the people we know got it. Once again this is over 200 people. None of them had a single issue, and none have gotten Covid. The only people I personally know that have had Covid or died from it since the vaccine became available were those who refused to get vaccinated.

We lost a good friend I had known for about 50 years in February. My wife grew up with the guy and had known him since they were in diapers. He was 63 and rabidly antivax. He posted his opinions daily on FB. He was dead 10 days after getting sick. His oxygen levels got too low for too long and his kidneys shut down. His widow not only lost her husband. but will no longer get his substantial retirement from a good paying job as well as having a major reduction in SS benefits for the rest of her life. It didn't just cost him his life, but left his wife in a financial bind as well as any potential inheritance for his children and grandkids.

I didn't wear a mask or get the shot to protect myself. I'm pretty healthy and felt my chances of having a minor case were pretty good even if I did get it. I did it to prevent giving it to others. My mother-in-law and her boyfriend are well into their 80's and I didn't want to risk spreading it to them. Right now my wife and I are both getting a retirement check and a SS check every month. If I die, my wife's income will be cut by over 60% since my lifetime earnings were more than hers. I got the shot to leave my wife and kids in a better place financially when I do finally die.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
No shots, no mask, no covid. The government started out lying about it and the lies kept getting bigger.

I understand the stance (and respect) for people not wanting to be a Guinea pig for the vaccine, however there is no lying about the fact there is the virus. There is no lying about the fact it killed more than a few people.

No it's dumb fuggs "just following orders" and trusting protocols.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Two things about this should alarm anyone that values freedom. Mandatory and the use of fear to motivate compliance. Many took the shot because they didn't want to be fired or lose their hard earned pension. That's understandable but no free person should be forced into something in this way. The motivator, in many cases, was money and job security. Are those what your health care should hinge from? Do you actually trust a government that is behind that technique?

Also we've seen the federal government over reach in every aspect of our lives. They know we resent that but want to keep it going. Now they have a scapegoat. Your employer. They have shifted the blame from themselves to your boss. Remember biden coming out stating we all had to take this shot? He backed off but only after getting many businesses on board to do his bidding. In reality we are seeing the government takeover of private industry. Does that not bother people?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Covtard shots are for covtards. I made peace with being fired for standing up for my human rights. Luckily it didn't come to that, but my choice was already made.

And for the record I've had covid twice.....a mild cold like illness.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by JMR40
Was it a win for Trump to remove the bureaucratic hurdles to quick approval, or was it careless?

I didn't wear a mask or get the shot to protect myself. I'm pretty healthy and felt my chances of having a minor case were pretty good even if I did get it. I did it to prevent giving it to others.

Can you link to credible sources that prove the jab prevents transmission of Covid? Thanks.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Said protocols appear to have come from the top. Doctors and hospital directors tend to receive their information and directives via a very narrow stream of sources.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

People die everyday. 🤷‍♂️

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Ahh the Internet heros. What would we do without them.

How many hero’s actually sat on local school boards and city counsels fighting COVID restrictions, mandates, and closures?

You ain’t lived until you basically have the entire state medial team show up via zoom to your meeting trying to tell you want to do and you flip them the bird and do the direct opposite. The heat people took fighting this crap was unreal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Very hot topic, going on 2 years now,

I'll only say one thing here, A 50 yo good friend was buried 4 months ago, Covid, Delta variant.

Good to great health, non-smoker, father of 3.

RIP Mark.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigFiveJack
I'm in my 60s now. I've known since about age 10 that vaccines went through a process that took about five years to be completed,
before an average member of the public could seek out the newly released vaccine. The great bulk of the "testing" periods has been
the OBSERVATION periods. First the scientists work on the chemicals and decide upon a specific combination that they are confident
in, that will result in acceptable results on test ANIMALS. (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level
of effectiveness against that which the vaccine is targeted) Over the decades this observation period has been about 12 - 24 months.
Once they see such acceptable results in the animal testing, they begin human trials with ADULT volunteers. And again they watch for
acceptable results, (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level of effectiveness against that which the
vaccine is targeted) and that historically taking 12 - 24 months.
Obviously the covid shot came out for the general public to take, including grade school aged children, just about 15 MONTHS after
the virus was known to have began to spread through the human race! Therefore all those who took the shot willingly up through today,
are volunteering to be participants of the TESTING process. We all heard about EMERGENCY Certifications of these chemicals and
so on. But that does NOT remove us from the reality the the standard observation periods were ignored by some 80%. How did you
all come to the decision to be willing to be part of the test?

The lab rats decided not to participate since the human trials failed

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
The covid vaccines have killed more people than any vaccine in history...anyone who still believes they are safe is a moron. Someone earlier in this thread said his doctor brother told him it was safe. His brother is an imbecile and shouldnt be practicing medicine.

The adverse events we have seen so far are just the tip of the iceberg too. I feel for those who were forced to take it, but have zero sympathy for those who lined up like sheep. I was, and am still amazed that so many people really believed all the bullshit.

My youngest daughter was forced to take it...shes 26 and used to run marathons...not anymore. Myocarditis and blood clots. Looking like she might need heart surgery now.

https://trialsitenews.com/danish-st...sociated-with-greater-overall-mortality/

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It astounds me of how many people have lived long enough to witness government scandal after government scandal yet were quicker than hell to line up for a shot the government was pushing beyond suspicion. That shows what fear does to the weak minded.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
It astounds me of how many people have lived long enough to witness government scandal after government scandal yet were quicker than hell to line up for a shot the government was pushing beyond suspicion. That shows what fear does to the weak minded.

Agree 100%

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Though the great majority of doctors stated they favored everyone getting the shot, there is a measurable percentage of
outspoken doctors that said don't take it; there's not enough known about it. More RNs that I've had the chance to speak
with, said they wouldn't take the shot, by about an 8 to 1 ratio, compared to those who said they'd taken the shot.
As to the idea that they could create this so-called vaccine in about 25% of the standard time, compared to the earlier
vaccines, because so much is already known, I asked several doctors, "Should we the public, now expect or demand, that
EVERY new "vaccine", be brought forth as fast as this one was, seeing as the scientists are obviously saying it's so doable?"
Every doctor that I posed that question to, stuttered and stammered, and concocted a "re-direct" answer, every bloody one
of them.

Jack
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Yep and many have been brainwashed watching and listening to all this crap on TV over and over again like a broken record.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That tells you a lot about those doctors.
A lot of them get into medicine for the money.
Many more do unethical things after getting into it to be a healer, for the love of money.
Murder?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I look at it this way. Anybody who willingly took an unproven, untested DNA altering mRNA "vaccine" shot is now on a path that they can never take back. One way street. So naturally they will defend their inalterable decision. I hope all your result is benign, but to claim the shot isn't harmful is willful blindness. I wish you all well.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

421 members (10ring1, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,184
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.