Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
It astounds me of how many people have lived long enough to witness government scandal after government scandal yet were quicker than hell to line up for a shot the government was pushing beyond suspicion. That shows what fear does to the weak minded.

Agree 100%

Yes.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
We decided not to put Africa off for another year. Or I did - I'm 73 and had never had a flu shot, ever - and maybe not the flu either- at least not in the last 10 years. My wife was all for getting the jab anyway. Not me, but the Serengetti called. And I went. smile

NZ in '23- and if I have to get another booster to go, I will. Don't want to, but I will. I'll be 74 and the sands of time are running anyway. If (and I am!) a test subject, I'm a test subject. I'm on the organ donor list too, but I'm gonna wear them out first, I hope. That means I'm not putting what's left of my life on hold over a bunch of beurocratic bull and corruption by others. Ain't gonna do it!

We all die, and there are too many people in the world now, but I'm not volunteering exactly. Calculated risk vs payout.

Yes, the virus was deliberately created, probably so released, Fauci and his pharmaceutical buddies are into it up to their necks (in money, especially), and should be severely terminated.

Last edited by las; 04/13/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by las
We decided not to put Africa off for another year. Or I did - I'm 73 and had never had a flu shot, ever - and maybe not the flu either- at least not in the last 10 years. My wife was all for getting the jab anyway. Not me, but the Serengetti called. And I went. smile

NZ in '23- and if I have to get another booster to go, I will. Don't want to, but I will. I'll be 74 and the sands of time are running anyway. If (and I am!) a test subject, I'm a test subject. I'm on the organ donor list too, but I'm gonna wear them out first, I hope. That means I'm not putting what's left of my life on hold over a bunch of beurocratic bull and corruption by others. Ain't gonna do it!

We all die, and there are too many people in the world now, but I'm not volunteering exactly. Calculated risk vs payout.

Yes, the virus was deliberately created, probably so released, Fauci and his pharmaceutical buddies are into it up to their necks (in money, especially), and should be severely terminated.

The difference is that you made your choice without the threat of being fired. Many didn't get that choice. Live or die, test rat or not those that follow us now will inherit a nation with less freedom. That's the outrage from my point of view.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Genital Ulcers in teenage girls post jab, sounds safe though

https://www.jpagonline.org/article/S1083-3188(22)00132-2/fulltext#%20

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by tylerw02
I personally saw many side effects including auto-immune and cardiovascular events. There were undoubtedly many lives saved from the vaccine, but many taken by it as well as adverse events. .

WAY too many. Anyone under 65 and not in a high risk group is a fool for taking it, and anyone pushing it on the younger- especially college and Teens- ought to be tarred and feathered.

I know 3 "anecdotal" athletes who are now either dead or severely damaged within 3 weeks of a vacc.

Eff the vacc and eff all of those who pushed it on anyone but the most at risk elderly.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by killerv
Genital Ulcers in teenage girls post jab, sounds safe though

https://www.jpagonline.org/article/S1083-3188(22)00132-2/fulltext#%20

I read that study. States such ulcers were also noted before the shot came out, thought to be caused by the virus. Also noted were these ulcers in some girls post-shot, thought to be caused by their body's reaction to the shot. In all cases the ulcers resolved in 21 day or so. The article's conclusion is that the shot is safe and effective against COVID.

What medication is free of any side effects? As with all medications, it's risk vs benefit. I don't believe the shot should have been mandatory for anyone, but, I also don't believe in the wacky conspiracy theories. Whether we see additional side effects down the road or not is yet to be seen.

In my circle of friends/family/frequently encountered acquaintances, no one has died from COVID. I know many, including my wife, son and myself, who have contracted the disease. Those who did not get the jab, were out of commission for weeks suffering from severe symptoms and some required hospitalization. Some told me they thought they were dying as they struggled for breath. Those who got the jab, (including myself, my wife and son) all had very minor to no symptoms and did not require hospitalization and that includes people in several high risk categories. For myself, I had a headache for one day, a couple days of sniffles like my seasonal allergies and a temporary loss of smell. I can live with that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BigFiveJack
Originally Posted by Diesel
At this point it is what it is. So I'm just going to sit back and watch which approach will win in the end. It will be very interesting to me to see exactly what side effects and death counts will be attributed to the vax in the years to come. They will eventually get to real numbers because they will need to know what to do in the future.

I respectfully submit, that you have far more confidence than I do, regarding the honesty of government, and the big drug companies.

I have zero confidence in government and drug companies in the U.S. We are not the only country affected. There will be statistics accumulated over time that will expose the side effects. India for one has shown that they can and do use therapeutics like ivermectin with astonishing results while other Indian states had different approaches. Africa had places that were on ivermectin BEFORE covid and did not suffer the death rate as here in the U.S. They will be compared eventually.

People are coerced by fear (in all it's forms} and once they give in to it they want to believe they did the right thing no matter evidence to the contrary. The herd gets spooked and they stampede. The statistics shown so far on the vax are ignored and suspect because people don't want to believe they reacted hastily.

There are people who were so compromised with other health issues that they had higher odds of survival by getting the shot. They likely made the right decision with the info they had at the time. Now the variants of covid are milder and it is a different set of considerations.

The question that will be answered in the longer run is how did this giant trial on a gene altering injection affect the human body and race. Governments cannot hide that forever.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
5 10 15 yrs down the road...

Anyone remember thalidomide????

Let the oldsters, co morbidity, and high risk types take the shot.

Pushing it on children especially those ages 4 or younger to 12.

Thats some fuuucked up schit right their.......
Espeically when their covtard parents are the ones calling the shots...

Then throw in all the private sector and .gov mandates on this shot.
Total bullschitt....

But dont worry it will all ramp up again for the midterms.
Still seeing mask fuggs alone in their vehicles driving around among many other scenarios all alone masked the fugg up

The stupid is strong in the gullible scared types....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Nothing like getting vaccinated for a cold strain that's three fugking years old.

LOL

Fugkin' morons.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Some of you all must have some pretty radical fanatic doctors.
Between the VA docs and my Tricare PCM doctor I have been asked about being Vaccinated.

Nope....
And that is as far as it goes.

I gotta go do a C19 test on the 20th for a knee surgery with the VA on the 22nd.
Not to Happy about a mouth or nose swab for C19 to tell the truth.
And my answers about not being Vaccinated either.
All being in a .gov data not to mention already probably being in it by bumper# not being vaxxed during their campaigns for it to begin with...
If anyone thinks .gov doesn't have a data base on the have hads and have nots they are fooling themselves....

It comes to the point where they tie my mil retirement and VA disability pay to this fuuucking shot.
Even though it is all electronic....
I will cave in...

These mutha fugga,s get a 3 peat of election fraud and gain unprecedented supermajorities in .gov
Joey gets another scotus pick.

Nothing...
Absolutely nothing I will put past them enacting.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by renegade50
Some of you all must have some pretty radical fanatic doctors.
Between the VA docs and my Tricare PCM doctor I have been asked about being Vaccinated.

Nope....
And that is as far as it goes.

I gotta go do a C19 test on the 20th for a knee surgery with the VA on the 22nd.
Not to Happy about a mouth or nose swab for C19 to tell the truth.
And my answers about not being Vaccinated either.
All being in a .gov data not to mention already probably being in it by bumper# not being vaxxed during their campaigns for it to begin with...
If anyone thinks .gov doesn't have a data base on the have hads and have nots they are fooling themselves....

It comes to the point where they tie my mil retirement and VA disability pay to this fuuucking shot.
Even though it is all electronic....
I will cave in...

These mutha fugga,s get a 3 peat of election fraud and gain unprecedented supermajorities in .gov
Joey gets another scotus pick.

Nothing...
Absolutely nothing I will put past them enacting.

Don't do it Rene if they do. sue the bastards

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"Your rights end at my nose", stated a fellow I was talking to. Democrat of course.

It seems to me temporary "nose rights" end at another's s skin, which is way more permanent, and is a near absolute over sniffing door knobs. A breather should have no say in what goes into another's body through the skin, only the skin-holder should.

Of course, this guy also claims there was no- or only a little- voter fraud, all of it Republican.

Lunatic of the year.

Last edited by las; 04/14/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Nothing like getting vaccinated for a cold strain that's three fugking years old.

LOL

Fugkin' morons.

This and then watching them try and make excuses as to why its the correct decision. At this point, if you are still pro-poison shot, youre either dumb or a liberal. With all the docs that have been dropped showing all the lies and how dangerous this shot really is, I cant believe any of you are still into it. It has now shown to only have a small amount protection and it leaves the body very quickly. A very high risk of damaging side effects compared to other vaccines. Endless boosters and like I said before, so many lies from the officials trying to jam it down our throats. Hard pass! You all do what you want, but I'm still free to think youre a dumbass for buying the lies

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/14/22.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I was personally satisfied that getting the vaccine posed both little risk and good protection from the original variant. I was satisfied based on conversations with my brother who is a doctor and a friend who is a doctor. My brother is friends with one of the primary developers of the Moderna vaccine/shot. I have not and will not get a booster unless there is substantial science to demonstrate its safety and efficacy.

Fauci is already spouting off that the vaccine+ a booster is both safe and provides protection against the variant that just emerged. I tried to "follow the science" associated with that recommendation, and there is none.

There was no science to follow when you were taking your brother's advice either or the friend. Friends with one of the "primary" developers of the moderna version. Told you your brother hates you.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
What's confusing is why anyone cares what others do

Are you all the sort that watches TV programs like the View?

^^ Covtard that comes out in EVERY thread about the so called vax.

Are you the sort that watches CNN and hangs on to every word. Me thinks so.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
One thing 100% certain is that all of this covid and vax reporting has defiantly affected the nut cases.

It seems to have pushed many over the edge they were already close to

Pot meet kettle.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We have no proof but my wife and I are of the opinion that the shots likely killed both of our mothers. Both were of advanced age but in generally good health otherwise.

My MIL was 95. She moved in with my wife's sister last year and got the shots a year ago. She had dementia and a low level of diabetes but was in good health otherwise. Last fall her heart started having problems to the point that she needed a stent, her liver failed, and she was retaining water until her legs looked like beer kegs. All of these symptoms have appeared in many other who've had the shots. She died of liver failure in December.

My mother was 104 and in excellent health for her age. The doctor said she could have lasted another 3 or 4 years. She had the health of an 80 year old. About 3 weeks ago she got a covid booster. A week later a blood clot got to her brain and caused a massive stroke. She died a week later. Blood clots are a known symptom of the vaccines.

No, we can't prove a thing but the odds of both of them getting known symptoms so soon after getting the shots makes it very suspicious.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Rock,
I sympathize.
I'm almost 60 and last year when I got the first shot (required and bussed to hospital to get shot) I became very ill later that night. Fever and horrible rash which I later found out was because of my liver reacting. I was then forced to get the second shot after my doctor refused to give me a medical escape from the 2nd shot.. Said "F" it and got the second shot, again illness and abdominal bloating. Then a few weeks later caught Covid. Then doctors noted that my blood tests were terrible > 80 on Ammonia & Lungs full of fluid. They said I have Cirrhosis without any of the prerequisites, Never Drank, Smoked, No Hep, No genetic factor. As I've told them all along that it was the danged Covid shot attacking my liver from the beginning. The doctors HATE hearing that because they were fooled by the hype too.

Last edited by Brakeman97; 04/14/22.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by BigFiveJack
At this point it is what it is. So I'm just going to sit back and watch which approach will win in the end. It will be very interesting to me to see exactly what side effects and death counts will be attributed to the vax in the years to come. They will eventually get to real numbers because they will need to know what to do in the future.

I respectfully submit, that you have far more confidence than I do, regarding the honesty of government, and the big drug companies.

I have zero confidence in government and drug companies in the U.S. We are not the only country affected. There will be statistics accumulated over time that will expose the side effects. India for one has shown that they can and do use therapeutics like ivermectin with astonishing results while other Indian states had different approaches. Africa had places that were on ivermectin BEFORE covid and did not suffer the death rate as here in the U.S. They will be compared eventually.

People are coerced by fear (in all it's forms} and once they give in to it they want to believe they did the right thing no matter evidence to the contrary. The herd gets spooked and they stampede. The statistics shown so far on the vax are ignored and suspect because people don't want to believe they reacted hastily.

There are people who were so compromised with other health issues that they had higher odds of survival by getting the shot. They likely made the right decision with the info they had at the time. Now the variants of covid are milder and it is a different set of considerations.

The question that will be answered in the longer run is how did this giant trial on a gene altering injection affect the human body and race. Governments cannot hide that forever.

Truth !

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
We have no proof but my wife and I are of the opinion that the shots likely killed both of our mothers. Both were of advanced age but in generally good health otherwise.

My MIL was 95. She moved in with my wife's sister last year and got the shots a year ago. She had dementia and a low level of diabetes but was in good health otherwise. Last fall her heart started having problems to the point that she needed a stent, her liver failed, and she was retaining water until her legs looked like beer kegs. All of these symptoms have appeared in many other who've had the shots. She died of liver failure in December.

My mother was 104 and in excellent health for her age. The doctor said she could have lasted another 3 or 4 years. She had the health of an 80 year old. About 3 weeks ago she got a covid booster. A week later a blood clot got to her brain and caused a massive stroke. She died a week later. Blood clots are a known symptom of the vaccines.

No, we can't prove a thing but the odds of both of them getting known symptoms so soon after getting the shots makes it very suspicious.

Owner of our corner store's mother died two weeks after her jab, she was one of the first to receive the shots. Had a stroke 3 days after it. His brother was a doctor, and had her flown to his hospital. He, the doctor, attributed it to the spiked proteins.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 16gage, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,757 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,365
Posts18,488,147
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.