-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am glad that everyone that wants the shot can get it.

Not so glad that people were forced to get it when they didn't want it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t involve myself in the personal or medical lives of others. I don’t care what other people CHOOSE to put in their bodies because it has no impact on me. I WILL NOT be forced by others to inject myself with anything that I don’t want and I won’t be coerced into following the “pack”. My issue with this entire debacle is the fact that science was ignored, we were lied to and mandates. If the government mandates that I do something then the chance is great that I won’t. I don’t respond well to people that possess zero authority over me trying to force me to follow their will….I won’t!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This is such a tough situation for many. It's hard to say what is the right decision for someone until or unless something bad happens. Look at all those anti-vaxers who died of COVID. The shot might have saved them. Then there are reports such as those above where people may have died because of the shot.

My 90 year ofd mother who typically gets every bad reaction/side effect of drugs she has taken, got the shot and boosters with no adverse effect. If one pays attention to drug commercials on TV, and you listen to some of the possible side effects you wonder why anyone would take it. For every bad reaction there must be hundreds or thousands that benefit from them. It's your health, your body, it should be your decision. If you make the wrong one it's shoulda, woulda, coulda time.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Where's 700LeftHandie?? He's always right here to tell us taking the jab is no big deal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cooper57m
This is such a tough situation for many. It's hard to say what is the right decision for someone until or unless something bad happens. Look at all those anti-vaxers who died of COVID. The shot might have saved them. Then there are reports such as those above where people may have died because of the shot.

My 90 year ofd mother who typically gets every bad reaction/side effect of drugs she has taken, got the shot and boosters with no adverse effect. If one pays attention to drug commercials on TV, and you listen to some of the possible side effects you wonder why anyone would take it. For every bad reaction there must be hundreds or thousands that benefit from them. It's your health, your body, it should be your decision. If you make the wrong one it's shoulda, woulda, coulda time.

Youve been had my friend. Shots have now been proven to be pretty useless and have actually caused many to become infected with covid much easier than those who refused the poison shot. Read up on the moderna shot issues they had and decided not to release the info to the public. Thye found people who got the shot got infected at a much higher rate than those without. Hospitals killed people, incorrect treatments killed people and the liars in power killed people. They all have blood on their hands. Let me ask a simple question. How many people died at home with covid? How many died from improper drugs and vents that pretty much anyone with a brain knew was responsible for these deaths? Treatments that we knew were working were buried. Hell they even flushed monoclonals down the drain and they were doing wonderful things. Instead, they continued to push remdesivir on covid patients and it literally killed people by the tens of thousands. Covid turned out to be less than 1% deadly and that was mainly for old people with many underlying conditions. I swear too many people just choose to believe all the endless lies that have been spewed out by evil elites and will not do any research themselves

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/14/22.
IC B2

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Youve been had my friend. Shots have now been proven to be pretty useless and have actually caused many to become infected with covid much easier than those who refused the poison shot. Read up on the moderna shot issues they had and decided not to release the info to the public. Thye found people who got the shot got infected at a much higher rate than those without. Hospitals killed people, incorrect treatments killed people and the liars in power killed people. They all have blood on their hands. Let me ask a simple question. How many people died at home with covid? How many died from improper drugs and vents that pretty much anyone with a brain knew was responsible for these deaths? Treatments that we knew were working were buried. Hell they even flushed monoclonals down the drain and they were doing wonderful things. Instead, they continued to push remdesivir on covid patients and it literally killed people by the tens of thousands. Covid turned out to be less than 1% deadly and that was mainly for old people with many underlying conditions. I swear too many people just choose to believe all the endless lies that have been spewed out by evil elites and will not do any research themselves

He's been had alright. The data backs up everything gunchamp said. The MSM censors that information, but its there if you look, and has been for two years.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good post gunchamp.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How do we know anything about how people died when I know locals who had to go to court to correct death certificates starting family members died of COVID when they didn’t?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If COVID was so bad why didn't we hear about hundreds of homeless dying from it? You know the "news" would have been all over that.

Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ringman
If COVID was so bad why didn't we hear about hundreds of homeless dying from it? You know the "news" would have been all over that.

Yeah, they seemed to have a strange immunity to it. That immunity was likely that they don't watch TV.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swamplord
now the .gov knows just how much weak willed, terrified big pussies there are in the USA

the actions of the covtards who so quickly bent over and spread their arse cheeks for the big .Gov injection shocked even them, they expected more resistance from the supposed fierce, patriotic Americans .... never happened, instead they lined up with asses in the air, ready for their allocated poison

This pathetic American cowardice has set the bar and the .Gov knows it can do whatever the hell they want and the pussymericans might whine a little bit but ultimately will comply anyway .... you are 100% responsible for the next horrific events that are coming to the USA, you sold us all out !

America is over .... next step is microchipping and you will all bleat gleefully for your mark

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Amen!

Last edited by Esox357; 04/14/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigFiveJack
Well, many have answered that they were essentially forced to take the shot. That's what happened to my daughter.
No shot No getting hired! She took the single shot from J&J. Then BAD reactions were being put on record with that
shot and then is was PULLED from the available options! We and my daughter were and are LIVID that she'd been
coerced into this mess!

Your daughter has as good a chance to win one of the big lotteries as she does to have a bad reaction from the J&J vaccine. Even if she never buys a ticket.
It was pulled from the market because it wasn't the choice of the vaccine literati, and they were looking for any opportunity to shoot it down.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wrong! On my way to the Dr the news said J&J was shut down by the government because there were 9 confirmed deaths from that "vaccine".

Everyday Hunter
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The J&J is still available...

It was ignored because it wasn't mRNA...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sometimes it's good to live in bumfuck.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You right I wondered the same never no talk of it same with prisons Angola prison has about 6,000 inmates and no talk on the news about covid running rampant in there or any other prisons and jails in the state.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wrong! On my way to the Dr the news said J&J was shut down by the government because there were 9 confirmed deaths from that "vaccine".

And lightning kills someone, somewhere, almost continually. But in 64 years I've not known anyone who died that way. Known a couple who got hit too...
Nine people killed by a vaccine is not "nothing". But it aint' much, considering we're all headed to the grave anyway.

BTW, latest figures amount to dozens dead or seriously ill from the J&J vaccine. Amongst many millions of vaccinations given. I'd bet ivory soap has a similar kill rate.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
another covtard post that aged well

Originally Posted by JMR40
Was it a win for Trump to remove the bureaucratic hurdles to quick approval, or was it careless?

One of the things Trump got right IMO. They've been making vaccines for a long time and while this was a new disease, it isn't that much different than others. Developing a vaccine for Covid only required tweaking existing vaccines. It's not like having to re-invent the wheel to upgrade from a 2018 F150 to a 2019 F150. The basics are already there.

The whole issue is too damn political and I don't trust everything I hear from either side. But I can relate my personal observations. Since this started I've known over 200 people who contracted Covid. Over 20 died from it, some close friends and family. None were vaccinated, of course most of that was before the vaccine was available. Symptoms have been all over the place. Some died, some said it kicked their butt for a week or 2, some have not fully recovered 2 years later, and some never knew they had it until they were tested as a requirement for employment. This wide discrepancy is undoubtedly why there are so many opinions.

My wife and I have not had it. We never changed much about what we did. We wore a mask where and when it was advisable, but we never really changed our plans and went everywhere we normally went. Other than the minor inconvenience of a mask on rare occasions our lives never changed.

When the shot became available for people over 60 we got the shot. Since the shot became available most of the people we know got it. Once again this is over 200 people. None of them had a single issue, and none have gotten Covid. The only people I personally know that have had Covid or died from it since the vaccine became available were those who refused to get vaccinated.

We lost a good friend I had known for about 50 years in February. My wife grew up with the guy and had known him since they were in diapers. He was 63 and rabidly antivax. He posted his opinions daily on FB. He was dead 10 days after getting sick. His oxygen levels got too low for too long and his kidneys shut down. His widow not only lost her husband. but will no longer get his substantial retirement from a good paying job as well as having a major reduction in SS benefits for the rest of her life. It didn't just cost him his life, but left his wife in a financial bind as well as any potential inheritance for his children and grandkids.

I didn't wear a mask or get the shot to protect myself. I'm pretty healthy and felt my chances of having a minor case were pretty good even if I did get it. I did it to prevent giving it to others. My mother-in-law and her boyfriend are well into their 80's and I didn't want to risk spreading it to them. Right now my wife and I are both getting a retirement check and a SS check every month. If I die, my wife's income will be cut by over 60% since my lifetime earnings were more than hers. I got the shot to leave my wife and kids in a better place financially when I do finally die.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I was personally satisfied that getting the vaccine posed both little risk and good protection from the original variant. I was satisfied based on conversations with my brother who is a doctor and a friend who is a doctor. My brother is friends with one of the primary developers of the Moderna vaccine/shot. I have not and will not get a booster unless there is substantial science to demonstrate its safety and efficacy.

Fauci is already spouting off that the vaccine+ a booster is both safe and provides protection against the variant that just emerged. I tried to "follow the science" associated with that recommendation, and there is none.

can you post any evidence that the experimental jab that was never tested, prevented covid and the transmission of covid?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
In other words...we gonna see a pile of folks take the totally safe and totally tested booster if the .gov threatens their pensions...
IntuitiveBugger ain'tCha smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1badf350, 1minute, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 52 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,337
Posts18,487,680
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.