Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2022/05/90-minutes.html

Color Me Shocked:

Chickenshit douchebadges in kevlar vests and with rifles on, stood around "forming a perimeter" while 18 y.o. mental defective slaughtered children unhindered in Uvalde elementary school, as kids' parents futilely urged cops to "do something" for an hour and a half.

The. SPECIAL. Hell.

Because if spectating while children are being gunned down, just to save your pension, isn't child molestation, strike the phrase from the lexicons. Uvalde badged chickenshits, consider yourselves served with the Official White Feather of Cowardice. Please, we besech you, do the right thing: go home and eat your guns, if you have a shred of dignity left.

Those gutless m*****f*****s, from chief to lowest beat cop, should be fired for cause, and en masse, and all policing duties turned over to the county sheriff and Texas Rangers, until they can find some non-chickenshits and train them to do the job correctly, from scratch.

All their names and likenesses should be memorialized on a plaque in perpetutity at Cowards' Park, erected on the school front lawn, publicly identifying every single one of them as the cowards they are, for all time, with a giant white chicken atop the marble marker.

They were more afraid of a tranny shooter than they were the endless lifetime of shame of being cowards when it mattered.

And they should be rewarded by the city and its citizens for that behavior for all time.

Teaching that lesson to generations of school kids would be worth gold.c

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
oh that just msnbc lying to us

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Tofu Administrators writing the Game Plan ..
You know they have Pensions ..
Families…

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Aside from the fact that the kids and teachers were all gunned down before the first two cops engaged him, it's all true.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Color Me Shocked:

Chickenshit douchebadges in kevlar vests and with rifles on, stood around "forming a perimeter" while 18 y.o. mental defective slaughtered children unhindered in Uvalde elementary school, as kids' parents futilely urged cops to "do something" for an hour and a half.

The. SPECIAL. Hell.

Because if spectating while children are being gunned down, just to save your pension, isn't child molestation, strike the phrase from the lexicons. Uvalde badged chickenshits, consider yourselves served with the Official White Feather of Cowardice. Please, we besech you, do the right thing: go home and eat your guns, if you have a shred of dignity left.

Those gutless m*****f*****s, from chief to lowest beat cop, should be fired for cause, and en masse, and all policing duties turned over to the county sheriff and Texas Rangers, until they can find some non-chickenshits and train them to do the job correctly, from scratch.

All their names and likenesses should be memorialized on a plaque in perpetutity at Cowards' Park, erected on the school front lawn, publicly identifying every single one of them as the cowards they are, for all time, with a giant white chicken atop the marble marker.

They were more afraid of a tranny shooter than they were the endless lifetime of shame of being cowards when it mattered.

And they should be rewarded by the city and its citizens for that behavior for all time.

This is the least that should be served to the cowards ! Rickinbbar’s name should be added for his apologetics here !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Rickinbbar’s name should be added for his apologetics here !

I'm not apologizing for any one on anything.

I think the whole affair was a clusterfugk.

All I try to do is bring facts in where emotions, misinformation and ignorance rule the day.

While you are busy trashing the cops, the real problem, the sick fuggs who commit these crimes are planning more of them. And your precious govt is planning to take your guns over something you didn't do.

How crazy is that?

There are several issue that need addressing. But If I see a report saying the cops there were cowards, then I'll be the first to condemn them. But right now it doesn't look too rosy for the Uvalde Police Dept.

I'll wait for the investigation before going off half cocked.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

All I try to do is bring facts in where emotions, misinformation and ignorance rule the day.

While you are busy trashing the cops, the real problem, the sick fuggs who commit these crimes are planning more of them. And your precious govt is planning to take your guns over something you didn't do.

How crazy is that?

There are several issue that need addressing. But If I see a report saying the cops there were cowards, then I'll be the first to condemn them. But right now it doesn't look too rosy for the Uvalde Police Dept.

Right on rockinbar.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
How many of these Monday morning quarterbacks ever worked in a school- - - - -even sweeping the floor or cleaning the toilets?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

How crazy is that?

You will wait for “The Investigation”, do you honestly believe an investigation by the FBI, Sheriffs Office, local PD, or any Government agency is going to give you the Truth even after what we have seen over the last 5-7 years.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ok, they were “all” gunned down in the first few minutes, how many bleed out and died during the wait.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/27/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A lot of folks in the Army. Some get shot at. Very few charge the shooter. Those that do receive awards for bravery. How many Silver Star award holders do you know. Police are no different. Hasbeen

Last edited by hasbeen1945; 05/27/22.

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
A lot of folks in the Army. Some get shot at. Very few charge the shooter. Those that do receive awards for bravery. How many Silver Star award holders do you know. Police are no different. Hasbeen
Then why call them for help/assistance.

What is the actual purpose of the 911 system.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/27/22.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You can stop, we all know what you’d do in that situation.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Ok, they were “all” gunned down in the first few minutes, how many bleed out and died during the wait.

Ding!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The Secret Service are the only ones expected to take a bullet for someone. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Protect and Defend..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The Secret Service are the only ones expected to take a bullet for someone. Hasbeen
Cool, then I will ask again, “then why call 911”, or better yet, “ Why have a police force that refuses to “protect and serve” .

Oh, and spare me the “the SC has ruled”, Bull Schit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Cool, then I will ask again, “then why call 911”, or better yet, “ Why have a police force that refuses to “protect and serve” .

Oh, and spare me the “the SC has ruled”, Bull Schit.
Each individual has his own limits on how much he is willing to risk to protect others. That’s why some folks are hero’s and others are just regular folks. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Color Me Shocked:

The. SPECIAL. Hell.

Can't help but agree...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F

No, in my opinion the standards have degraded. I know not who said it first, but Napoleon got the most mileage out of it..."march to the sound of the guns", 200 hundred years ago. Picketts charge, WW1, "over the top", Point du Hoc, the whole Pacific Island hop. The old Texas Ranger thing, 'one ranger, one riot'. History is replete with men charging into the guns. With the exception of swat, I think modern police doctrine is most comfortable with being historians after the violence.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 117LBS, 66 invisible), 2,616 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,390
Posts18,527,744
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.