Have fun on the fire

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by ButchAmmon
Thanks.... I think....

Looks like it's "every man for himself" on the main forum! LOL... Don't care, I have thick skin and can dish it out when needed... grin

We’ll see about that FBI man !
Probably try to get someone to ship him ammo in a USPS Flat Rate box!

gemby58 reincarnated?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These are always my favorite threads to read!!!!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hey check out renegade50’s new neighbor

laffing my ass off

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JeffA
Is that some sorta bicycling event logo on your tee shirt in that profile photo?
If so and our resident phag picks up on it he'll start hitting on you.
First it'll be posts with gay sexual overtures and then next thing ya know he'll be trying to get you meet up with him in some seedy Viking restaurant.

#bewareofmaninspandex
[Linked Image]

LOL... Yes, that is from the Anthem "Moonlight Ride" that they hold in Richmond, Virginia annually. It starts downtown by The Diamond (the AAA baseball stadium) at 8:00pm. Everyone... men, woman, children, teenagers, etc... is encouraged to ride. One section is 8 miles, the other longer section goes 16 miles.

It is a basic cloth t-shirt and not some [bleep] looking gay spandex type of shirt. I would NEVER be caught dead wearing any of that junk!

You're in luck, Paul is probably a bottom.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
ButchAmmon: Welcome to the Fire!
Once you have learned to avoid the village idiots (no offense small twig, turdqueen, buttfubarski and your ilk!) you can learn some nifty things here and enjoy sharing your experiences and goals with fellow CampFirers.
Enjoy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
GFY

Yeah...THIS ^^^

welcome

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Once you have learned to avoid the village idiots (no offense small twig, turdqueen, buttfubarski and your ilk!) you can learn some nifty things here and enjoy sharing your experiences and goals with fellow CampFirers.
Enjoy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
^^^^

Gives the best hair care tips

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And just how drunk were you when you decided to do this?

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Enjoy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
^^^^

^^^

Gives the best tips on who gives the best hair care tips

Our only moderator, a true 'murican, wants to meet you. whistle whistle whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Enjoy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
^^^^

^^^

Gives the best tips on who gives the best hair care tips

Our only moderator, a true 'murican, wants to meet you. whistle whistle whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I’d be careful posting selfies here. May get photoshopped. Good day , friend

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah...well...I'm Tellin! frown

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Welcome to the campfire.

Don't forget to post your obligatory newbie titties pics ... and no, not your titties. Wives' and girlfriends' titties only. If she loves you she'll do it. That's the first test.

This place grows on you btw.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Welcome to the fire.

Don't forget to post your obligatory newbie titties pics ... and no, not your titties. Wives' and girlfriends' titties only. If she loves you she'll do it. That's the first test.

This place grows on you btw.
I think this practice got banned after 2015

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey new guy,

How many friends or family did you lose due to COVID?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Thanks.... I think....

Looks like it's "every man for himself" on the main forum! LOL... Don't care, I have thick skin and can dish it out when needed... grin

There are a few that hang out here that aren't men. Tyler, Houston and chlinstructor come to mind.

How'd chlinstructor make the list?

She's a dour, gaping, racist, twat who thinks this forum needs her to be our personal Fox news feed.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Thanks.... I think....

You will be fine...

Lots of Great folks here...

Also lots of morons.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey new guy,

LOL

ROFLMAO...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Hey new guy,

LOL

Honest? Seriously, straight from the heart?

Family: Zero.
Friends: 2.

My two good friends were opposite sides of the spectrum, as the saying goes, and it really hit me hard.

Friend #1 and fellow school bus driver: He and his wife went to get the Moderna shot sometime in July, so they could take summer vacation in August, and go visit Canada (they've never been up there before), after they got all their Passports and whatnot completed. My good friend immediately felt like sh** after the Moderna shot. His wife felt a little rundown like she had a hangover or something. Days went by... Weeks went by... It got worse and worse... He ended up in the hospital in the ICU on a ventilator. His wife was (later) in the hospital and was able to recover. I still have his last cellphone call on my caller ID list (I just can't bring myself to delete it...) Aug 9th, 2021 @ 7:21pm. He was literally breaking down crying to me in between breaths. He was scared sh**less...
RIP, Mark. frown

Friend #2 and fellow musician and Shriner, as part of the main Shriners Band here in town. He was just a regular guy, you know? He was you and me. He loved firearms, hunting, fishing, the outdoors, the 2nd Amendment, etc... He was a hell of a musician and played Baritone and Tuba in the low brass section (I played 2nd chair trumpet). Anyway, he was so good... I mean, like, holy crap, this dude could play! He could quite literally sit right down in a Philharmonic Orchestra and play Baritone or Tuba in their low brass section! cool
Anyway, he was one of those guys who was like, "F--- you... No way, no how, ain't happening! You can take that Pfizer shot or Moderna shot or whatever and stick it sideways where the sun don't shine! Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.... You ain't jabbing me with that sh**!!!" mad
That's just who he was... Sadly, we Freemasons and Shriners all heard the tragic news that he suddenly came down with COVID and that was it. His wife is still devastated and will never be the same sweet lady she once was.
RIP, Roger. frown

For me, personally... I am vaccinated with both Pfizer shots, and that's it. I had to for my job with the public school system, driving a school bus.
Shot #1: No big deal. It's a shot. Duh...
Shot #2: No big deal. But... later on that even I felt a little funny, like I was out in the bars and clubs in my younger days. The next day (and for 24 hours) I felt like I had a bad hangover, and that's it. Nothing else. I felt like I was "pub crawling" at 1:30am, and that's all."

Last edited by ButchAmmon; 08/21/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hey new guy,

LOL

Honest? Seriously, straight from the heart?

Family: Zero.
Friends: 2.

My two good friends were opposite sides of the spectrum, as the saying goes, and it really hit me hard.

Friend #1 and fellow school bus driver: He and his wife went to get the Moderna shot sometime in July, so they could take summer vacation in August, and go visit Canada (they've never been up there before), after they got all their Passports and whatnot completed. My good friend immediately felt like sh** after the Moderna shot. His wife felt a little rundown like she had a hangover or something. Days went by... Weeks went by... It got worse and worse... He ended up in the hospital in the ICU on a ventilator. His wife was (later) in the hospital and was able to recover. I still have his last cellphone call on my caller ID list (I just can't bring myself to delete it...) Aug 9th, 2021 @ 7:21pm. He was literally breaking down crying to me in between breaths. He was scared sh**less...
RIP, Mark. frown

Friend #2 and fellow musician and Shriner, as part of the main Shriners Band here in town. He was just a regular guy, you know? He was you and me. He loved firearms, hunting, fishing, the outdoors, the 2nd Amendment, etc... He was a hell of a musician and played Baritone and Tuba in the low brass section (I played 2nd chair trumpet). Anyway, he was so good... I mean, like, holy crap, this dude could play! He could quite literally sit right down in a Philharmonic Orchestra and play Baritone or Tuba in their low brass section! cool
Anyway, he was one of those guys who was like, "F--- you... No way, no how, ain't happening! You can take that Pfizer shot or Moderna shot or whatever and stick it sideways where the sun don't shine! Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.... You ain't jabbing me with that sh**!!!" mad
That's just who he was... Sadly, we Freemasons and Shriners all heard the tragic news that he suddenly came down with COVID and that was it. His wife is still devastated and will never be the same sweet lady she once was.
RIP, Roger. frown

For me, personally... I am vaccinated with both Pfizer shots, and that's it. I had to for my job with the public school system, driving a school bus.
Shot #1: No big deal. It's a shot. Duh...
Shot #2: No big deal. But... later on that even I felt a little funny, like I was out in the bars and clubs in my younger days. The next day (and for 24 hours) I felt like I had a bad hangover, and that's it. Nothing else. I felt like I was "pub crawling" at 1:30am, and that's all."
Going out to bars is probably more effective than the shot.

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (2ndwind, 1minute, 673, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 805, 17 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,935
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.