Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
They kept quite in the beginning to attract members.It is true what JGRaider says about libtards being liars.They are people you can't trust.

Last edited by swiftshot; 02/16/24.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jdollar
Took you 9 years there to figure this out?? You must ride the short bus….

I give people the benefit of the doubt until they're proven cowards and liars like you. Didn't post there very often to begin with, but for a long time over there it was a good source of info on hunting Africa. That changed with and influx of losers like yourself, that Jines loser, and the plethora of libtard/covtard frauds that took over the place. Jines tried it over here for a while and got his asss kicked, licked his wounds, and left with his tail between his legs. So did that libtard loser from TN that you love over there. Same story. The muslim assskisssing over there is pathetic as well.

Right on swiftshot. This loser is easy to peg. Those that won't defend their weak positions are the easy ones.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
So 50 pages and 987 posts isn’t much? George AKA the Montreal Moron changed his user name 3 times before he left after everyone called him out for his abject stupidity. In fact the last outfitter he hunted with in Africa stated publicly that he was an idiot and never wanted to see him again. You’re keeping good company on the short bus…..BTW,Jines and the loser from TN are still there posting but thankfully you’re not…..

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Right on dollar. It's all here in print for all to see who the lying fraud and coward is, and that would be you. Yep, I should have figured out quicker who the rest of the frauds are over there that's for sure. You'd do yourself a favor if you commented on how wrong and misguided you are about Covid and the jab. Once again, it's all right here in print for everyone to see and that doesn't bode well for you. I told Jines a few years ago I was going to DSC to meet him in person, and that it would take me about 10 seconds to knock the taste out of his mouth. He wussed out and didn't show up at the meeting room. He's a pusssy just like you.

M
M
Well I guess I will jump in to this [bleep] show.

I post on AR and have battled with Saeed and called him everthing but a preacher and still on there.
Being a biologist in a previous life I thought Covid was hyped and that anything with such a low mortality rate could not be such a world ending disease! However, I have other friends that are in the medical field that originally thought the virus was going to be much worse and the vaccine was worth taking for certain groups of people. I believe they were sincere.
Well if you want to talk covid I can, but I can't argue more with Saeed and others on AR and they haven't kicked me off yet

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Jeez, guys!

Take your squabble back over to the Hunters Campfire, where it's welcome. This forum is for people who want to discuss hunting in Africa.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Doc, you've never dodged this subject, ever. Jdollar is too much of a coward to handle it over there or I would.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mlindsay
Well I guess I will jump in to this [bleep] show.

I post on AR and have battled with Saeed and called him everthing but a preacher and still on there.
Being a biologist in a previous life I thought Covid was hyped and that anything with such a low mortality rate could not be such a world ending disease! However, I have other friends that are in the medical field that originally thought the virus was going to be much worse and the vaccine was worth taking for certain groups of people. I believe they were sincere.
Well if you want to talk covid I can, but I can't argue more with Saeed and others on AR and they haven't kicked me off yet

You've got 12 posts on this board in 13 years? Why now?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Jeez, guys!

Take your squabble back over to the Hunters Campfire, where it's welcome. This forum is for people who want to discuss hunting in Africa.

Sorry if something ticked you off.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by swiftshot
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Jeez, guys!

Sorry if something ticked you off.

It’s just that their back and forth squabble has nothing to do with Africa and is on the wrong forum.

Al

Spend your life wisely.
IC B3

M
M
I usually just read the various posts here but became interested when it seemed it was believed people were kicked off AR for disagreeing with the liberal fools there

M
M
Sorry if my responding was not on the original subject of African Lions. I would much rather talk about African hunting than any other subject

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I made several posts about lion hunting on this thread and every single time, Raider immediately went into personal attack mode, adding nothing to the discussion. Then George AKA shootaway AKA Ready Aim Shoot AKA swiftshot decided to add his 2 cents worth…..

Last edited by jdollar; 02/16/24.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Ok back to lion hunting.I would love to go lion hunting.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jdollar
I made several posts about lion hunting on this thread and every single time, Raider immediately went into personal attack mode, adding nothing to the discussion. Then George AKA shootaway AKA Ready Aim Shoot AKA swiftshot decided to add his 2 cents worth…..

I consider it a PSA.......covtards suck, liars suck, can't be trusted, and you are one. You want some slack? Address the subject so we'll all know where you stand today. Pretty simple.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
The subject is lion hunting but apparently your attention span is measured in seconds. FOCUS!

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Now's your chance to grow a pair and set the record straight.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Obviously you are incapable of staying on topic. LIONS, LIONS, LIONS. Maybe your special Ed teacher can teach you some tools to help you focus your limited intellect. …..

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Never-Trumping covtard/libtards like you are such an easy target though. You voting for Biden again?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Never-Trumping covtard/libtards like you are such an easy target though. You voting for Biden again?

Damn, you are really stupid. The topic here is LIONS! Read it slowly so maybe you can remember it better. LIONS.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,082
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.