Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Greenhorn, Buzzh and Brad are 3 peas in a pod. When one gets called out, shortly the other 2 show up in support. Buzzh is so full of himself and has such a following on HuntTalk that few will dare challenge him.

I have weathered a few storms on HuntTalk with them, but you don’t do well over there questioning Buzzh or Greenhorn.
Sounds like an interesting challenge. laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Greenhorn, Buzzh and Brad are 3 peas in a pod. When one gets called out, shortly the other 2 show up in support. Buzzh is so full of himself and has such a following on HuntTalk that few will dare challenge him.

I have weathered a few storms on HuntTalk with them, but you don’t do well over there questioning Buzzh or Greenhorn.

Soon as you are dropping bombs right on target, your posts will be censored.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Fuuck

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JeffP

Yeah , I went to the site several years ago, can't remember the exact wording but basically NO talking like those people on 24hrcampfire. laf.

As far as Kifaru, I'm not sure which forum it was but the Kifaru fanboys Patrick Smith butt-kissers would fit right in at HuntTalk.

One thread on ounce-counter backpacking, a member carried an ultra-light 22lr along to shoot rabbits to eat on his backpacking trek into the wilderness. A FEW members were disgusted with the thought of carrying a firearm and shooting a rabbit.
Not making any judgements on Kifaru , making judgement on the fanboys.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SLM
Busse is a tool. He interjected himself into a bill/conversation last year that NMBHA and New Mexico Wildlife Federation wrote and got introduced last year. He is an arrogant POS.

I was reading the Rokslide and Huntalk threads last night and figured it would spill over to here. Was pretty sure the road it would take here. Will look again tonight, but Rokslide seemed pretty hard on SO/Busse while Huntalk seemed more “understanding “. Strange dynamic.

Agree. Interesting seeing some of the "defenders" on HuntTalk - some surprising, some not. Most of those guys do a great job of blending in. They walk amongst us under so many guises.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by SLM
Busse is a tool. He interjected himself into a bill/conversation last year that NMBHA and New Mexico Wildlife Federation wrote and got introduced last year. He is an arrogant POS.

I was reading the Rokslide and Huntalk threads last night and figured it would spill over to here. Was pretty sure the road it would take here. Will look again tonight, but Rokslide seemed pretty hard on SO/Busse while Huntalk seemed more “understanding “. Strange dynamic.

Agree. Interesting seeing some of the "defenders" on HuntTalk - some surprising, some not. Most of those guys do a great job of blending in. They walk amongst us under so many guises.

Randy sure didn't like it when he got called out about being paid by AZ Game and Fish for pimping AZ Hunting.

I still remember Randy and BuzzH taking a chopper into a spot to hunt elk in WY. What a choad move.

He went over yonder way
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Busse's kids will probably come out as LGBT.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Heeler
Originally Posted by SLM

Randy sure didn't like it when he got called out about being paid by AZ Game and Fish for pimping AZ Hunting.

I still remember Randy and BuzzH taking a chopper into a spot to hunt elk in WY. What a choad move.

No, he didn't. They're all the same even if they market themselves differently but he had a lot of folks fooled.

- Greg

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by wytex
Some of you have too many guys living in your head.

Ryan Busse Twitter account

Do you think anything liked or shared on that social media account is moderate?

I think Mr busse has a bunch of hate living in his head, per his own actions.

I'm not lobbying for his rights to be reduced, he cannot say the same.....
Thank you for the link, I did not realize how strongly I detest him...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Hadn’t looked at Huntalk in years, it was interesting to see 3 different sites and the differing opinions. Huntalk definitely has a more liberal view of things.

Originally Posted by SLM

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i got booted from Hunttalk after talking shidt on Trannys

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Teal
Don't give the platform at all.

That is woke thinking. There is nothing wrong with "platforming" differing opinions and it can work out well if the host pushes back.

But the hosts on the SO podcast did not push back on anything Busse said, and at the very least the owner's Twitter indicates he leans left. The excuses offered so far don't make much difference. Someone in that thread mentioned that the owner himself hunts frequently, with a gun. Virtually all anti-2A organizing is "guns for me not for three".
The worst thing we keep missing. Guns rights are not to hunt. They are to protect you and yours against harm from all sources including government.

Hunting is an aside. The 2nd doesn't mention hunting at all and rightfully so.

Guess what? Ban those non hunting ARs.... and only have "hunting" guns left. Hunting goes out the window instantly and easily since its not protected. Its a privilege and not a right...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by wytex
Some of you have too many guys living in your head.

Ryan Busse Twitter account

Do you think anything liked or shared on that social media account is moderate?

I think Mr busse has a bunch of hate living in his head, per his own actions.

I'm not lobbying for his rights to be reduced, he cannot say the same.....
Thank you for the link, I did not realize how strongly I detest him...
Goodness! "Freelancer for The Atlantic", "Warrior for progress"! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Is the whole BHA, Newberg, influencers, podcasts, etc. thing going to help or kill Western hunting in the long run?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
heeler.....randy in my opinion is at the forefront of ruining hunting on public land..

but taking a helo in to access hunting that is landlocked..I am assuming....I wouldnt have a problem with that....bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by SLM
Is the whole BHA, Newberg, influencers, podcasts, etc. thing going to help or kill Western hunting in the long run?

kill it ....bob

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SLM

It's expedited it...

- Greg

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Newburg shuts down anyone calling out his left wing bias.

He's just another grifter changing and redefining our hunting culture. Randy , BuzzH ....Hunt talk supported wolves being introduced into the largest elk herds in the world in Colorado

Last edited by ribka; 02/21/23.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Reading through Busse’s Twitter account, it is clear he isn’t very conservative and certainly not a Republican. Here is a screenshot of his thinking about guns and he still claims he is a second amendment supporter…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
One thing to remember is the hunting/fishing community (and Internet forums) includes the same political demographic as the US population as a whole.

Depending on whose numbers you use , the US is broken up fairly evenly with Rs and Ds (@ 40-45% each) with Independents making up the rest. And independents are evenly divided between right or left leaning.

“Most independents in the U.S. lean toward one of the two major parties. When taking independents’ partisan leanings into account, 49% of all registered voters either identify as Democrats or lean to the party, while 44% identify as Republicans or lean to the GOP”
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...nd-ethnicity-age-education-and-religion/

So 1/2 the people on outdoor forums are going to be leaning to the political opposite of you. The problem is (IMO) we no longer have a common culture that unites us . The current indoctrination system did that. It’s why the US is in decline and is going to fail. United we stand, divided we fall. Unfortunately The US is irrevocably divided.

Good post. One of the problems with an organization like BHA (as I see it, thank you Dave Skinner) is when the "leadership" almost inevitably hijacks the organization, takes it away from its original purpose, and focuses its money and efforts on partisan politics by endoring candidates and such. Because no matter which way it leans it's going against a good part of its membership and the "common culture" goes out the window.

That's not why BHA was started but it's where it has ended up. I joined when it first started becasue I like the idea of keeping roadless areas roadless so there's still a place you can get away from atv's, dirt bikes, and the things that go with them. And no Jackson Handy, not adding more roadless areas, just keeping what we've got because they're getting"smaller" every year as far as the numbers of people using them. I quit BHA years ago when they started using my money for things I don't agree with and endorsing candidates I didn't want to endorse.

I hope some of them are reading this.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (06hunter59, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,472
Posts18,529,377
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.