Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Just wish they would have designed the .308 case with a longer neck, perhaps 2.045" (or longer) case length like the .243. If the throating is right for the 175 to 185's, the neck is too short to get the 150 boat-tails close to the lands for accuracy.

HR IC

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Just wish they would have designed the .308 case with a longer neck, perhaps 2.045" (or longer) case length like the .243. If the throating is right for the 175 to 185's, the neck is too short to get the 150 boat-tails close to the lands for accuracy.

Even 165/168 grain boat tails are half way up the neck. The 30-06 is the better cartridge.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You know, I experimented with .243 brass necking up to .308. Thickness of brass in the neck is ok, but you lose too much length in necking up...no real advantage. Thought of using 7 x 57 brass, blowing it out and shortening it, but then you have the problem of different brass thicknesses in the neck area. The neck on a .308 SAAMI is also very wide, making neck lengthening with a neck reamer problematic.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 04/28/23.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Every time I see this I want to buy another fifties F model 99. I only have 2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

This does not make sense.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by mathman

Agreed.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mathman

I previously explained this to you in relation to your .300 Savage and the very short neck on the .300 Savage case. In a short action that has the capability (via an extended mag) for long seating of long .308 projectiles (e.g. Remington 700, Winchester 70 short action) so that they don't protrude much below the case neck/shoulder junction, if seated out for optimal length for the 175-185 grain projectiles, the neck is too short for the non-mono 150 boat-tails.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt's Imagination and Pretend,reliably "take" her to places that don't/can't exist and her lady friend Rickety,likes to travel along with her. Hint.

Fortunately for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt's Imagination and Pretend,reliably "take" her to places that don't/can't exist and her lady friend Rickety,likes to travel along with her. Hint.

Fortunately for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

You lying P.O.S. Little Stick. You use Remington 700's exactly for the point I just made, e.g. magazine length for seating long projectiles at optimal length..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Your HILARIOUS attempt(s) at sucking my ass,never wanes,you Magnificently STUPID Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". You are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hey Big Pussy how about you reveal yourself? The backside of a donkey ought to work if you don't have something recent of you and the bridezilla.

The way life should be.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SniffleKchunt,

Your HILARIOUS attempt(s) at sucking my ass,never wanes,you Magnificently STUPID Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". You are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

Calling you a lying piece of schidt with a little dichk, is hardly "sucking your ass".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
poofish,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and have you unleash your Wanton Man Lust Cravings...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Start flapping your Fairy Wings,for even more Hissy,to frost your Fit ith. For context,simply cite how many times a day you think about me,the durations of same and what I'm wearing you NAUGHTY Girl. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

SniffleKchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend about me,in the manner which soothes you best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Your very WELL founded Insecurities,are a fhuqking riot! Hint.

Bless your Brokedick heart,for sucking such a mean ass.

Fhuqking laughing!.............

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
poofish,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and have you unleash your Wanton Man Lust Cravings...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Start flapping your Fairy Wings,for even more Hissy,to frost your Fit ith. For context,simply cite how many times a day you think about me,the durations of same and what I'm wearing you NAUGHTY Girl. Hint.

SniffleKchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend about me,in the manner which soothes you best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Your very WELL founded Insecurities,are a fhuqking riot! Hint.

Bless your Brokedick heart.

Perhaps now is an opportune time for you to post some of those photos of you all dressed up with the lipey on, high heals, nice dress, wig etc. I bet you're a real cutey all dressed up! Come on...post the photos.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 04/28/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Your Wanton Man Lust CRAVINGS are as fhuqking funny as your Brokedick STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY "surprised",that your Emotions have your keyboard slurring,in eager anticipation(s). To be "fair",I prefer spring heels,unless being coerced into riggin' a Lift Tree. 'Blocks are simply a better call for spurs. Google as you must,with mouth agape and crossed eyes rolled back in your pointy head,in glorious revelry. Hint.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SniffleKchunt,

Your Wanton Man Lust CRAVINGS are as fhuqking funny as your Brokedick STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY "surprised",that your Emotions have your keyboard slurring,in eager anticipation(s). To be "fair",I prefer spring heels,unless being coerced into riggin' a Lift Tree. 'Blocks are simply a better call for spurs. Google as you must,with mouth agape and crossed eyes rolled back in your pointy head,in glorious revelry. Hint.

You don't listen . I explained to you previously on this thread that photos of yourself with massive trees make you appear even smaller than what you are.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

I'm happy to be whatever you NEED most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep "living" vicariously and use your Imagination to Pretend aloud. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m a .308 fan. To me it’s a great hunting cartridge for most game in NA with the right bullets.

Next thing you know somebody will say that a Husky 385/395 won’t work on big timber anymore - that’ll really get the party started.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SniffleKchunt,

You don't listen . I explained to you previously on this thread that photos of yourself with massive trees make you appear even smaller than what you are.

I thought that was the Mrs. No?

The way life should be.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Craft,

The 308 is a great donor,for the good stuff....all you gotta do is neck the suck outta it. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,375 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,381
Posts18,488,572
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.