Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DooshMike,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you NEED...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep "living" vicariously and following me around like the Lap Dog you are,as I do more than plenty for all of us. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Looking forward to your regards on this one.

Edited:..maybe not. Just took a minute to search it and from a quick once-over and SFP, donut, capped isn't what I was hoping for to swap a SWFA 1-4 for. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong scope....I'd be happy to hear that.

Last edited by JCMCUBIC; 04/29/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Looking forward to your regards on this one.
If it's a [bleep] scope, Fug Stick is all over it!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DooshMike,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you NEED...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep "living" vicariously and following me around like the Lap Dog you are,as I do more than plenty for all of us. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
Sounds like a plan

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J',

Purchased as a lark,because I couldn't find any more 1-6x HD MQ's,as a dedicated Bear Killer of sorts. Hint.

A pard drew a pretty good Fall Kodiak tag and I know (3) more who drew Unimak next Spring. Only (1) has the Riggin' and this will make a fair to middlin' Loaner Donor,aboard the recent Winny CRF Six-Bits. Hint.

Gut hunch is,that it's LIGHTNING fast,has some impressively serious Illumination,a forgiving eyebox and nice 'relief. The boys arrive today and I'll simply give 'em their choice of glass,as I've a "few" to choose from. Hint.(grin)

R&D starts here in a bit. Hint.................

Trybone,

You gotta steal avatars too...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your Thieving Brokedick Do Nothing Whining Heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

DooshMike,

At least you found something you might be able to "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That must be VERY "rewarding" for someone like you. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The 308 is boring. So is the 6.5 man bun. Though if you’re stuck with a short action rifle you don’t have many good choices.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Beggar,

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktards,are a hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
BS is your initials for a reason.

You expect people to believe you know gals?

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Beggar,

VERY good call,to refrain ALL things The Rifle...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,as you Google aloud. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Beggar,

VERY good call,to refrain ALL things The Rifle...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,as you Google aloud. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Your Brokedick Stolen Picture Chronicles,are never not funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You go girl! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Little Stick's all excited about having visitors...how cute!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Wax eloquent on the Sweet Satisfactions that are your's,in craning your pencil neck,hoping to align your crossed-eyes a glimpse into the inside,as you lick windows on the outside...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,393
Posts18,488,781
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.