416 Weatherby Euromark

Rare Weatherby Mark V Euromark in 416 Weatherby Magnum.

Euromarks are among the best looking Mark V’s ever made. The pictures speak for themselves: this is a Japanese Mark V in excellent condition made in 1991. A few very minor scrapes on the stock and metal, other than that almost perfect. 26” barrel (with brake) measures .750 just before the brake, which (I believe) is heavier than the usual 416 contour.

Rifle is 100% stock except that the receiver front and barrel lug have been correctly glass bedded. The barrel is free floated ahead of the barrel lug.

The nicest rifle that I now have but it is too much for me to shoot so it has to go.

You get:

Rifle including Warne steel bases.
1 box 400 gr monolithic solids
1 box 350 gr soft points (missing 1 round)
4 of my reloads consisting of Barnes 300 gr X bullets over 100 grs IMR 4350
10 of my reloads consisting of Hammer 300 gr shock hammer bullets over 102 grs IMR 4350
14 sized and primed cases
10 fired brass cases
31 Hammer 300 gr shock hammer bullets
1 set Redding full length sizing dies

The scope and rings are NOT included.

The reloads all have individually weighed power charges to within .2 grs of the specified charge. I have fired some of them and they are fine. If you are uncomfortable shooting someone else’s reloads I will pull the bullets and send you the bullets and the primed cases.

A box of 416 Weatherby ammo currently goes for about $200 on Natchez or Midway, if you can even find it. So we’re talking over $600 of reloading equipment and supplies here.

$2700 shipped and insured to your FFL.

Make sure to ask any questions or request additional pictures or information BEFORE YOU BUY. There are no returns here unless I have misrepresented anything. There are no foolish questions except for the one you didn't ask and then you didn't get what you expected.