Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Your Google Imagination is Pretending again,with wares you've never even seen,let alone used...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you Brokedick Window Licking CLUELESS Dreamer. Hint.

Pass the 70 EW in S/S in Kreedmire,simply swap the 'box for a Whizzum version of same,shorten the 'stop and reap mag filled Smooches. Google as you must and guess as you do. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

At least you can "afford" to read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

Your Google Imagination is Pretending again,with wares you've never even seen,let alone used...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you Brokedick Window Licking CLUELESS Dreamer. Hint.

Pass the 70 EW in S/S in Kreedmire,simply swap the 'box for a Whizzum version of same,shorten the 'stop and reap mag filled Smooches. Google as you must and guess as you do. Hint.

At least you can "afford" to read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Oh, now you're arguing a different cartridge than your .264 "Kreedmire". Ok then, swap the .270 Win case for a 27 Nosler case and use the 150 Bulldozer with a BC of .710 at 3300 fps. Still "dwarfs" your "Plan B". Hint. Absolutely fhuqking laughing. Hint. And why don't you stop the "cute" mis-spelling and mispronunciation of words...we're not some child that thinks Dad speaking like a retard is funny. Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

The 264 Kreedmire is plainly cited and pictured,though your Retardation precludes that recognition...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Pardon the .277" BD 150gr being 1.635" long and a 270 Win 2.540",for a gross of 4.175" in the fhuqking HILARITY of a '70 L/A. Feel free to muse throat geometry and COAL,as your Delusions provide. Hint.

It is a fascinatingly HILARIOUS constant,that you Day Dreaming Brokedick Lying Pieces Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit,aspire to be a "we". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Damnit, the little goat fugger from craig is dragging another thread into the gutter.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
jane,

Facts are reliably the most upsetting,to you DUMBEST of fhuqks...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortuntely for you,"living" vicariously is free,so even you can "afford" to contribute. Hint.

Very GOOD call to refrain all things The Rifle,you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by johnn
Damnit, the little goat fugger from craig is dragging another thread into the gutter.

That's his Big Shtick. Lol. Old Johnny one note, the virtual shooter of the year- his most prestigious (and only) accolade.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"Slow" day yesterday,gunning the massaged Winny S/S Krassick Alaskan Express Six-bits. Have always hated rear sight bosses and 25" of spout on same,is plum fhuqking stupid. Hint.

Google as you must and nod your pencil neck,like you "understand". Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,that your being stuck being you,precludes your "ability" to grasp an inkling of the unfathomable magnitude. Hint.

Chrome and come-ups this morning and film at 11:00. Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Should add,that the newest 243 Grendel was playing nice too,to the 1000yd plate post Chop. Hint.

Ditched the JO CZ 527 DBM and went JO Gen2 BDL,which is simply fhuqking exceptional. Wayne's World BDL is out of service too.You better fire up your Google again. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only for starters,that MK4 M3's cain't like inclination,due their paltry erector travel. Google as you must. Hint.

With the 20 MOA Nightfarce rail,POI was 9" out from POA at 100yds. Erector travel too shy,to zero. Pretty fhuqking funny! Hint.

Also hilarious,that when loaded to mag constraints(3.620"),that a 270 Speer is leaping .100"++ to the fhuqking lands.

.685" at 21" ain't horrid and the 2-12x has double the erector travel,along with a meaningful reticle and that killer illumination. Hint.

You gals best Re-Google. Hint.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If only for starters,that MK4 M3's cain't like inclination,due their paltry erector travel. Google as you must. Hint.

With the 20 MOA Nightfarce rail,POI was 9" out from POA at 100yds. Erector travel too shy,to zero. Pretty fhuqking funny! Hint.

Also hilarious,that when loaded to mag constraints(3.620"),that a 270 Speer is leaping .100"++ to the fhuqking lands.

.685" at 21" ain't horrid and the 2-12x has double the erector travel,along with a meaningful reticle and that killer illumination. Hint.

So now we have shown how a plain Jane .270 Win with an 8 twist firing the 150 Bulldozers at 3046 fps thrashes his .264 "Kreedmire" with 147's at 2700 fps, the Little Piece of Schidt quickly starts an irrelevant series of interruptions with .375 H & H and .243 Grendal trash so as to "change the topic".

Last edited by Riflehunter; 04/24/23.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............[/quote] So now we have shown how a plain Jane .270 Win with an 8 twist firing the 150 Bulldozers at 3046 fps thrashes his .264 "Kreedmire" with 147's at 2700 fps, the Little Piece of Schidt quickly starts an irrelevant series of interruptions with .375 H & H and .243 Grendal trash so as to "change the topic".[/quote]

Well he hates it when he is wrong.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Second fiddle to a 6.5 creed...
Bigger bullet going faster. All I need to know.
A 6.5 flatbill is a little puzzy compared to a 270 win. Now if you wanted to load that 270 down to kiddy velocities, then it's a comparison.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Google Gals are on fire...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

'Nother "slow" day here. Rolled the Six-bits to 650yds on the reticle and DOPE is money,then made a few casts. Hint.

It seems like the newest 243 Grendel,might be lucky. Hint.

Don't "forget" to start a Thread ladies,if/when your Couchbound Kchunts leave the house. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

CRS Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Big Stick,
You are on ignore, so I only see what other quote, and I try to skip those too.

Go play in the long range hunting or competition forum. On second thought, just take your 24hr persona and go! This is a hunting rifle forum. As I have stated before, my longest shot is 475 yards on a big game animal. With a lowly 270 I might add. If I had my choice, they would have powder burns from the shot. laugh

Have a friend that had a range out to 1 mile, had lots of fun shooting out there. Now I am limited to 1000 yards.

I simply do not care what you say, do, or think.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
jane,

Facts are reliably the most upsetting,to you DUMBEST of fhuqks...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortuntely for you,"living" vicariously is free,so even you can "afford" to contribute. Hint.

Very GOOD call to refrain all things The Rifle,you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint.

Yep, just stating the facts, schtick..

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Nice rifle Skinny. Looking forward to seeing more of it on this thread.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by CRS
Originally Posted by mathman
With three shots at each charge level you may as well not write down those SD estimates.

You are correct, habit. Once I get a little more serious, it will be on to 5 shot groups, then final testing with ten.

Originally Posted by handwerk
Beautiful, well put together rifle, enjoy!
What BM is that and also do you know the finished weight as pictured?

Bottom metal is PT&G
Weight as pictured is 8.25#, a little heavier than I typically like.
I have done the ultralightweight 270 WCF with a Kimber 84L. Too light and tough to get the rifle to settle down.

I have a Model 70 Classic FWT in and Edge FWT stock that gets the nod if a lot of hiking is on the agenda.
5 shot groups can be an issue, barrel heating up, personally never had a problem with 3 shot, not that I shot 3 and thought that was good, always did several times to judge, barrel heating was my main concern.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CRS
Big Stick,
You are on ignore, so I only see what other quote, and I try to skip those too.

Go play in the long range hunting or competition forum. On second thought, just take your 24hr persona and go! This is a hunting rifle forum. As I have stated before, my longest shot is 475 yards on a big game animal. With a lowly 270 I might add. If I had my choice, they would have powder burns from the shot. laugh

Have a friend that had a range out to 1 mile, had lots of fun shooting out there. Now I am limited to 1000 yards.

I simply do not care what you say, do, or think.

CriesRatherSuddenly,

There's ZERO fhuqking need for you to reiterate that you are a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,along with being a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are yet another Cying Karen Meltin Snowflake,demandin her Participation Trophy,as you "live" vicariously and greedily read my EVERY word and gawk every Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Yet another "slow" morning. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Joan,

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals are certainly a "rugged" lot. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

CRS Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Stick,
I see you replied again. Did not bother to read. Just go away.

You are not needed or wanted here. As near as I can tell you are living in a fantasy BC world. Go back to your fantasy world.

I built the rifle because I wanted to. Nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe in your fantasy world, everything you shoot is better. But stated again, I simply do not care what you have to say, think, or do.

Seriously, just go away and let the sane people enjoy the site.

What is the BC on this? Oh, it doesn't matter at 7 yards.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Arcus Venator
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
OP-- great looking rifle!!!

Velocity for the 155s looks spot on for the barrel length and I'd agree the 170NBT results leave a little to be desired. Any plans to test the 170 Bergers??

I'm leaning hard toward a fast twist 270win (have brass, powder, bullets and action....)- I think I will focus on 160gr Partitions (shorter range, bigger critters) and either the 155LRX or 156HH as the longer range load.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.