Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Big Stick
It's never not funnier than fhuqk,to grant CLUELESS Droolers opportunity,to quantify that they just "happen" to be Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you Brokedick Fhuqktards can "afford" to "contribute",although with stolen pics. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brokedick describes you alright. FWIW I have had you off ignore for quite a while but don't let that interfere.Glad I live in your mind.

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Agedelkkchunt,

You are welcome to whatever Delusions,you most NEED to hear...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

A GOOD day for you,is one in which you don't schit your pants. You can't "do" anything other than greedily read my EVERY word and ogle The Splendid Pixels,while you "live" vicariously. Hint.

There's zero "need" for you quantify that besides being an Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,but it's never not funny! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thanks Stick.I seat mine 3.590". They jump a 1/2 mile but shoot pretty good.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Life is too short to get caught up in Stick’s nonsense.

Last edited by OldRooster; 04/27/23.
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Why does no one take a spot drill to the shank threads under the foremost screw?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

I'm happy to be whatever you NEED most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" to start a Thread,should you ever venture Outdoors this year. Hint.

I've bullets in the tumbler getting mollied,bolting up a coupla new rifles,tying up more Chrome Riggin',will go shoot come-ups and make a coupla casts. The "usual". Hint.

Keep "living" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Sounds exciting but I was out emptying some 308 brass, found the sweet spot COAL for 168 gr. Matchkings and some Speer copies of such (3.010). Have to say the Sierra version is the better of the two. Then I ran the Catahoula for a mile or so, picked the Grandson up at his high school. Will be fishing in the morning and after that testing some Speer 165 gr. BTSP's out of both my 30-06 and my 308. Momentarily will be sizing brass to suit. Then dinner. But you go girl.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Hah Stick just wishes he had access to those guns!

Dog I rescued in January

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Agedelkkchunt,

You are welcome to whatever Delusions,you most NEED to hear...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

A GOOD day for you,is one in which you don't schit your pants. You can't "do" anything other than greedily read my EVERY word and ogle The Splendid Pixels,while you "live" vicariously. Hint.

There's zero "need" for you quantify that besides being an Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,but it's never not funny! Hint.

OMG you really are sick and a liar. You own nothing I would ever desire not one thing. You are a miserable prick that spends his meager income on wares and does nothing else. Where are the Bayliner pics ?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The Twatly Trifecta is on fire...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rickety has gotta steal her avatar pic,Elkkchunt has gotta steal pics to post and Agedelkkchunt is nervously hoping to not schit her pants. You gals are a "rugged" lot!. Hint.

The high pitched nasal whine in stereo,sure is fhuqking soothin' and undoubtedly due to your "life" of practice. Keep them WELL founded Insecurities flowin' ladies! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Larry one should not cast dispersions knowing they are lies on others. Pathetic little man.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Agedelkkchunt,

OMG you really are sick and a liar. You own nothing I would ever desire not one thing. You are a miserable prick that spends his meager income on wares and does nothing else. Where are the Bayliner pics ?

Well said.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Agedelkkchunt,

There's zero need for you to reiterate your Incredible STUPIDITY,nor the fact that you are Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You be sure to keep "living" vicariously,while hoping to not schit your pants,despite it being your only "move". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

TurdQueen,

You suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
which pecker is Lil Stick ?

the Downy pecker, lmao !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
SwampTard,

It weren't my intent to horn you up,but given your proclivities,it could go no other way...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Fhuqking hint. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Spomer seems a little behind the times in his “revelation” with the Swift. If you’re looking to push high BC .224 bullets, nowadays there’s far better case options than the Swift.

I’ve been using the .22GT lately, and so far, am very pleased. 22-250 case capacity in a far better case design. Works great out of AICS type magazines. In fact, is the best feeding cartridge I have ever tried from that style of magazine. Cartridge OAL is a non issue as well.

Out of my latest barrel, a 20” Bartlein, I’m getting 3080fps from 88gr ELDs pushed by a warm load of H4350. In the conditions I shoot, out to 600 yards, it only drifts .1 mil/100 yards in a full value 7mph wind. From 600 to 1000, it does the same with a 6mph wind. Those numbers compare very favorably with my 6.5 Creedmoor pushing 147gr ELDs, but the .22GT is significantly flatter, needing 1.5 mils less elevation at 1000 than the 147. For those that don’t know mils, that’s 54” flatter.

Recoil is really light, making it much easier to spot my own impacts. And precision wise, it seems eager to please, putting five shots in the .2s at 100 and about .5MOA at 800.

Have only killed a couple of critters with it so far, but it has been very effective, producing DRTs on a 200ish pound sow and a 150ish pound boar. Sow was at about 175 yards, and Boar was 300ish.

So, Spomer is finally catching up to many of us in the benefits of small caliber, light recoiling, high BC bullets pushed to good velocities, but he doesn’t seem to have figured out the case geometry thing. The easy answer to get what he’s looking for would be factory produced .22 Creedmoor rifles and ammo, and it wouldn’t surprise me to see that before long. It has pretty good traction in the shooting community already and with the same capacity as the .220 Swift, adds another 100fps or so to the numbers of the .22GT.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
He connects alotta dots by accident,which never ain't not funnier than fhuqk,as they are contrary to the impetus. Hint.

The 88 rates building a rifle around and I shoot them in 223,223AI,22PPC AFI,22BR,22-250,22-250AI and Speedmire. Hint.

It is plum fhuqking amazing,how very FEW have even a first inkling to the relationship of RPM,COAL and Throat Geometry. Hint.

Fortunately for them,Googling aloud,stealing pics and hoping to not schit their pants are free,so even they can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Plain Jane factory 150's seem to do just fine.

Norma, 308 Win., 150 Gr. Soft Points all.

No muss!

No fuss!

ya'

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/28/23.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 51 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,294
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.