Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Got a gaggle of Pro batteries charging for Canon DSLR's,video cameras are ready and I cleaned a few sensors. Will be nice to have a Wingman,to arrange Splendid Pixels and to be able to fully control light on the fly. Hint.

Victims don't always wanna hold still. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Tag

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
elkkchunt,

You can't even depress a shutter by yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Though you can RELIABLY arrange,being a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

No fences here. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
When it is over do us a favour and post some pictures...I am bored and working on my house.

Stick,

I hope you don't mind if I saved one of your steelhead pics to send to my fishing partner that moved to Florida at the behest of his wife.
Disney World is a piss poor substitute for good steelhead fishing.

Awaiting more pics....good stuff!

Vern

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
elkkchunt,

Those are some HILARIOUSLY schitty pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Who's the Retard with her mouth open,catching flies? She can almost make a clean cut on a 6" "log". Almost. Hint.

No fhuqking "wonder",why you are literally forced to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and gotta "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Vern,

20#+ Chromer Hens,don't grow on trees...though they do grow amongst 'em Hint................(grin)

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Ok, I'll admit I ignore Big Stick's language cuz I don't even know what he's talking about most of the time. And I honestly came in here expecting a big of a flame thread from the .308 thread.

But to stick to the original topic (which I think is over yonder hill by a few hundred miles now), it seems that the greatest damage to the .220 Swift's reputation was done by some ignoramus that tried to use it with a 48 grain varmint bullet and actually expected it to penetrate the full length of a warthog. I'd like to think we know a little more about bullet design than that now, but I'm not actually sure if the average deer hunter does actually know more about bullet design if he just buys whatever shoots in his gun (.30-30, .30-06, or whatever other deer cartridge) and most of them perform because they're designed for good results on whitetails.

“To give anything less than the best is to sacrifice the gift.” -Steve Prefontaine

Matthew 25:31-46
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Let's see,
I'm gonna spend $5k, or $10K or more to do hunt for an animal such as an elk, moose, brown bear, or traipse up and down mountains for a week, and possibly shoot out to 500 yds or so, and my choice of weapons is a rifle chambered for the 220 swift.....

Ya! That's da' ticket.

TFF.

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
'399,

If only as per always,simply cite any/all words I've used,which are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to "understand" and I'll simply use lesser versions,to suit the HILARITY of those needs. Hint.

The reality of the Swift,is that from inception,it was/is an exceptionally fhuqking schitty case design. Bullets have ALWAYS mattered more than headstmps and ALWAYS will. Read that agin. Now one more time. Hint.

A 18" 223 Krunchenticker will blow the doors offa' 14" RPM 26" barreled Swift and that with Factory Fodder. Joe Average is obviously dumber than fhuqk,as you obliviously quantify and that never ain't not funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Dubya,

I've only (1) Hornet with 100+ Brownies under it's bullet and more than a few Mooseses too. Hint.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Dubya,

I've only (1) Hornet with 100+ Brownies under it's bullet and more than a few Mooseses too. Hint.

But that's cause you're "Lawrence of Alaska"

and I'm but a lowly Texican

that hunts the Petting Zoo,

in Golf Cart's, behind Gates

but if it counts.......

I did recently stop a raging Peccary with my double @ 20 paces

and a Bull Bunny in full charge with my 308!

and as such I strive to always "use enough gun".

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
J',

All good. Company arrives this evening,to help me burn up a month of Spring Fling vacation. Hint.

I'm sorting through new wares and old,getting set up and am ahead of the curve,as per usual. This is looking to be a Fling for the ages,as fishing has been EPIC. Hint.

I've not even gawked for a Bear,because I know I'd see some.(grin) The boys will have a different perspective and it'll be on. Pretty rough. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

I see you are a fuqqing democrat/leftist. Explains the lunacy.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Pollen?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Dubya',

I shoulda' clicked my heels,mainly because I can and am well equipped for the job. Hell...Texans gotta steal my pics too,as they "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Rickety,

I'm HAPPY to be whatever you NEED most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk,how it's "trendy" in Texas to steal pics! Not that you could provide your own,even as an avatar! Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with stolen pictures. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fugging gay!

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
no such bs as "stealing" pics or memes on the internet you miserable twat

you post a photo on a public site then you willingly "shared" the photo and it becomes public property for all internet users to do with as they please

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

You've came crashing out of the closet soooooo many fhuqking times,that your proclamation only "surprise" you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Just how many times a day do you think about me and what are the average durations of same,betwixt reading my EVERY word,gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel and stealing same? Hint.

As an aside,what do yo "do" for a "living",which mandates your being a Thieving Piece Of CLUELESS Fhuqking Schit? Hint.

SwampTard,

You be SURE to "justify" your nothingness,in the manner which suits you best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Old guy, old guns.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 1,472 guests, and 876 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.