Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I watched this in the house today, and the vote. Only the Liberals voted against it, the Bloc, Conservatives and NDP voted to kick this guy out. Trudeau was too cowardly to come to work today.
Friends....this government is pretty wobbly, their integrity is in question on everything, Bill C-21 could be foreign influence too, so many things going on behind the scenes.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There was a book written many years ago, "How to Make Fiends and Influence People " The leader of China should read it.

Last edited by downwindtracker2; 05/08/23.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Dale Carnegie

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
They are still going at er in the house, a marathon.
Anyone who doesn't have a fundamental understanding of what is happening should educate themselves, if you don't want to understand then you are the problem.

This government could have a non-confidence vote against them on this issue, in my view. It is simple, the governing party allowed foreigners to threaten members of the official opposition, to their benefit ..and did nothing, fact is, there was more than one MP and we don't know who they are.

What other stuff has the CCP influenced? I have some idea's....I wonder about some of the recent laws regarding minerals/mining?...etc...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good evening to you my friend, I hope the day behaved and you're well.

For sure I can not for the life of me begin to conceive why the rank and file NDP MPs aren't kicking Jimmy Dhaliwal out as leader.

The rank and file NDP supporters that I know surely aren't enthralled with the performance.

I think I understand that the BQ is betting they'll get a better deal with Socks than with Pierre, but why the NDP aren't pulling the pin at this juncture is interesting to say the least.

As to what other stuff the CCP has their hands in, we'll see if we ever find out the extent of it, but it's much more than the legacy media is letting on at present.

Interesting times for sure.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It is also individual Chinese Canadian Citizens who were influenced (threatened) to vote this way or that, fact.
Very interesting to see the Bloc and NDP overwhelmingly side with the Conservatives.

I am highly amused.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Going to be a glorious day today, CPAC should be a good one today, I doubt if Mendicino had much sleep last night, he is the guy who refuses to say who the other MP's are who were threatened.
He may dodge that one, but how is he and others going to explain the many Chinese Canadians who were threatened and coerced in a multitude of other ways?

Now China is mad.....Erin O'Toole said that they estimated 20,000 united front members in Canada, I disagree, I say their are many more, perhaps double that, some of them are on this site. They could make things very rough for our Country.

Is there any doubt that Bill C-11 is foreign influence? what about the other censorship laws that have been written or in the planning stage?

A national public inquiry will be a problem for the Liberals, one in particular. His best buddy won't be heading this inquiry.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Liberals were late to the anti PRC party. There was a good reason, prairie farmers . We import much more from China then we sell . What we do sell is prairie grain. Chinese in the past have cut off imports of Canadian grain. Causing pain on the prairies. This works out pretty good, the Liberals can say they voted against it, but the opposition voted for it. And we get one of the many Chinese agents out. And we show displeasure without hurting the farmers.

Things are turning around for Chinese exports. I bought some cheap machine tooling recently. Even cheap machine tooling is expensive ! It was made in India, not China.

Last edited by downwindtracker2; 05/09/23.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
This government lacks ethics and most likely does not know there is such a thing. Huge steps backward under the leadership of Trudeau / Jagmeet on so many fronts. While the explusion is a good win the Liberals are still in power.

Canada as a nation is now seen much differently on the world stage due to Trudeau. This article shows how easily we could be excluded on a defence pact due to the actions / inactions of the Federal Liberals in dealing with China.

Personally I think the title of the article is wrong --- It should lead in --- China is very Interested in Canada joining the Aukus defence pact

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/may/08/canada-aukus-defence-pact

All the leaks from CCIS show their concern and the arrogance of Trudeau in saying he does not need to follow their advice on a candidate that was sponsored by the CCP just fanned the flames. CCIS is responsible for our overall security and not a whim toy of a child PM. It would be interesting and perhaps scary to know what CCIS has not released. Go back to the Winnipeg lab as a start.

Hugh
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Chinese have expelled a Canadian consul .If that is all they are going to do, that's OK. All governments lack ethics,remember Mulroney and that $50 million? What else is new. Ethics is nice but pragmatism is better. The Liberals spoke about the Chinese genocide and suddenly Canadian grain had problems. So I ask you Hugh, what do you have against Canadian farmers ? It's a tightrope. China doesn't play nice on the world stage.They are A-holes !!

Do we need to get militarily involved in the defense of the Philippines, Taiwan,South Korea and Japan ?

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Downwind - I have nothing against Canadian farmers. I really wish we did not have the ties to China that we do. This all started under Trudeau the senior and has gotten progressively worse.

We can agree that Mulroney crapped the bed as well.

We need to develop industries at home but that will be impossible under the current government unless it is in the east.

The actions of the Liberals on this affair are shameful. A Canadian is a Canadian when they are a terrorist and get full Liberal support yet the Canadian seems to disappear when Trudeau’s China is involved.

Also I do not think for an instant that either the NDP or the Liberals have western farmers interests at heart when they make decisions.

Hugh
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Downwind, this crap is penny ante stuff when you consider that China unleashed Covid on the world.

Someone should have dropped a low-yield nuke on the senior Chinese central gov’t facility and the rest of the world should have applauded.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Agreed about the nuke, only on the leadership. he is a first rate A-hole. Having worked around Chinese, I would say it was careless incompetence at the lab.They have the mind set of "What can we get away with". Look at the mess they made of responding to it , if they were planning it, they sure F*** ed up. They tanked their own economy but good.

The Liberals have balance of payments at heart. It's called Canadian interests. It wouldn't matter if the government was Conservative . They all would act accordingly.

You can't blame the politicians for our dependence on China. I'm repairing our travel trailer and needed some Philips #2 bits for my impact driver (Made in Mexico) . Both the Milwaukee and the Dewalt bits were made in China. I'll replace the screws with proper Robertson when it goes back together.

All politicians are slimy bastards, right under preachers in the big scheme of things. But that's just my own opinion , yours may differ. .

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m sure China pays Trudeau and Biden more than we do. Easy to see how that’s gonna roll. Edk

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Mendicino doesn't want to say who the other MP's who were threatened were. I wonder why? could it be that they are MP's who have been spearheading legislation, like Paul Chiang who introduced the amendments to Bill C-21?
https://calibremag.ca/bill-c-21-amendments-fallout-and-pushback-begin/

We also have a Fentanyl problem, that is also China.
People should wonder why a Communist country like China would allow so many millionaire's and Billionaire's to leave China and go abroad to places like Canada for investment.

I often wonder if the mandates and all the people were supposed to be dying in China from Covid was all bull fugging shyte. That was the attack to put them ahead economically. We never should of let any country hold our country hostage or blackmail our country. Now they want our minerals and resources and the Liberal party and friends are guilty of compliance.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,951
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.