Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jdollar
What do your trolls have to do with wing shooting in Africa? Have you ever done it? Pathetic…..

Own it you loser. No escaping it.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Yes indeed.

If anyone believes what this lying loser has to say, then it's on you. He's a fraud and proven liar.

JG, I’ve been acquainted with Dr. Dollar for quite a few years and find him to be a great guy, someone I’d happily share a campfire with. In fact, I extended an invitation to him a couple years ago to be my guest duck hunting if he found himself in Idaho again. I also know Walter Enslin, the PH whom he commented about. He’s another good guy I’d enjoy hunting with someday, so I find you impugning both of them to be disappointing. Not disappointing about either of them, but about you and your obsession with maligning JDollar every chance you get. You’ve got some perverse issue with him and allow him to live rent free in your head. Pretty damn pathetic, IMO.

I’d happily share a campfire or day in a duck blind with either of them, but you couldn’t pay me enough to tolerate you in a duck blind. Although, leaving you way out in the marsh might make it worth doing.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I had my feelings taken out with my tonsils when I was 7, otherwise you're opinion about me may matter. Pretty sad you support some loser who perpetuated the vax fraud that has impacted millions of innocent people, and will continue to do so. You're allies definitely aren't mine. You'd be playing catch up if you ever hunted with me so don't kid yourself. Dollar is a lying fraud and apparently your "friend" Enslin is as well.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by CAelknuts
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Yes indeed.

If anyone believes what this lying loser has to say, then it's on you. He's a fraud and proven liar.

JG, I’ve been acquainted with Dr. Dollar for quite a few years and find him to be a great guy, someone I’d happily share a campfire with. In fact, I extended an invitation to him a couple years ago to be my guest duck hunting if he found himself in Idaho again. I also know Walter Enslin, the PH whom he commented about. He’s another good guy I’d enjoy hunting with someday, so I find you impugning both of them to be disappointing. Not disappointing about either of them, but about you and your obsession with maligning JDollar every chance you get. You’ve got some perverse issue with him and allow him to live rent free in your head. Pretty damn pathetic, IMO.

I’d happily share a campfire or day in a duck blind with either of them, but you couldn’t pay me enough to tolerate you in a duck blind. Although, leaving you way out in the marsh might make it worth doing.

Dan, it’s easy to live rent free in his head, other than all the echoes in the vast empty space…..

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Coming from lying dregs like yourself, that is the ultimate compliment. Remind us all again how smart you are........

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

Please....remind us how smart you are.

The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother [b]Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination
[/b]
You can’t fix stupid.

Last edited by JGRaider; 06/08/23.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 56 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,840
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.