Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

There is no NEED for you to quantify,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...though it is funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon that which is blasse' here,for fueling your copious very WELL founded Insecurities,so completely. Money grows on trees. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Rickety,

Poke a timeline on your stolen avatar,which you are so proud of...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Avatar is not stolen, the sig picture is a current applicable political statement. Seems it upsets the fuqing Biden voters though. Works as intended.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You are simply a Thieving Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,but be SURE to "justify" sam,in the manner which "works" best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the poignant profundity of my powers,controlling your EVERY thought and "move". HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

You are simply a Thieving Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,but be SURE to "justify" sam,in the manner which "works" best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the poignant profundity of my powers,controlling your EVERY thought and "move". HINT.

It seems that bootleg rum you drink is having an effect.

Dog I rescued in January

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Elkkchunt,

Do tell,how you go from citing "IGNORE!" twice,to being THE liason to your "friends" in showcasing my media...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You BARELY have KenBitchAgain by (1) Ignore pledge,yet you CLUELESS Fhuqks lie to one another. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Hmm struck a nerve again. You are very creepy storing all those posts. We must be living rent free in that pea brain of yours.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

You really should combine "forces"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Poor poor(literally) Schit Pants. HINT.

Bless your hearts for Lying,Trying,Whining and Crying.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ladies,

You really should combine "forces"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Poor poor(literally) Schit Pants. HINT.

Bless your hearts for Lying,Trying,Whining and Crying.

Can we get some pics of the bayliner being towed by your Taco or maybe some more tree felling pics.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SchitPants,

The simplistic affirmations,that you are a CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,is wayyyyyyyyyy more than "enough"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How many times a day,do you think about me? What are the typical durations of same? HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Hey Stick nobody thinks about you.........

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You are sucking the wrong ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nobody uses my punctuation either. Hint.

It's a GREAT "surprise!",that it's the same Crying Kchunts that gotta steal pictures too. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Apparently the avatar of a fat, dead pig hits way too close to home. Sucks to be miserable garden gnome. Must be a hell of a "paradise". Laffin

Fired any virtual primers today? Won any virtual long range shooting matches? Virtual doesn't equate to any virtue......HINT. Read it again. Slower, kindergarten style. Got it now?

Or, just smashing on the clickety clack carrying on the hard charger lifestyle?

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That pig is way prettier than a rusty fire hydrant with a ring in it's nose.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Where did you get your punctuation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy that your Crying Karen Melting Snowflake Routine,is assuredly no "Act". Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gettin' a few Virgins sorted. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ocho, you would probably be well served to focus a little more on cardio. I know it sucks that you can't buy fitness, but the more recent pictures of your fat ass are really pathetic compared to the 80's and 90's retro pics you repeatedly post.

8 shots at a bear is funny, 8 chins is gross.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
It's all fun and games till the tree wins.
Karma is a biotch. Hint

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The entertainment of these threads keeps me coming back. I'm usually cracking a grin as soon as I open it. You know it's going to happen...

[Linked Image from d1dd4ethwnlwo2.cloudfront.net]

On topic...I'm always interested in a new action. Kinda tough for anyone not to go 700 footprint now if introducing an action. To one-up others, some options:

1. Integral recoil lugs with guaranteed headspace. Prefit is really, really nice.
2. Machined, integral pic rails

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's tough to cuss an integral lug,but it's not often a pre-fit is offered in a contour I really want. Hint.

On a S/A,I'm often wanting an extended 1913,to arrange max ring spacing and would happily take an 8x40/pinned rail,wearing the inclination I want,over an integral flat receiver length version. Hint.

Not many of the gals shoot and they like to prove same obliviously. Hint................(grin)

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
One of the things I really like about the Zermatt actions is the manual ejector instead of the spring powered one most other actions use. Don't have to chase brass when firing from a bench and kicks the brass out if a rapid follow up is desired. Don't see a down side.
Pavementends

Elevation is math
Windage is Voodoo
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It's tough to cuss an integral lug,but it's not often a pre-fit is offered in a contour I really want. Hint.

On a S/A,I'm often wanting an extended 1913,to arrange max ring spacing and would happily take an 8x40/pinned rail,wearing the inclination I want,over an integral flat receiver length version. Hint.

Not many of the gals shoot and they like to prove same obliviously. Hint................(grin)
You like the really short and fat chode-contour on your barrels. Wonder why?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Your Homoerotic Fantasies,are consuming you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Liljee MR contoured 17 Rem. Google as you MUST. Pardon the base extending the receiver to boot. Hint.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (160user, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 17Hunter, 77 invisible), 2,056 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,829
Posts18,496,629
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.