Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All posted while I was using a SS on my 50BMG:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You're a 1-trick pony, and, and you're insecurities are so great that you simply have to absolutely, positively know what's "best"

Right up until it isn't.

Don't ever change, oh great Ocho.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kudos,for crying in unison. Hint.................

Electronic HURT Feeler Reports Filed Here

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick,

You're too retarded to even understand the implications of your posts I quoted.

But most people aren't, and realize that, if for years you were killing stuff with gear you now say sucks, then your whole "stop liking what I don't like" schtick is just you schilling chi-com crap, because either you stacked bodies with the Leupold scopes, or you were lying.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm VERY "surprised",that your countless Insecurities and plead for "Help!" dates multiple decades,with ALL things in your "life",hinging upon my thoughts. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you read aloud. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by goalie
Stick,

You're too retarded to even understand the implications of your posts I quoted.

But most people aren't, and realize that, if for years you were killing stuff with gear you now say sucks, then your whole "stop liking what I don't like" schtick is just you schilling chi-com crap, because either you stacked bodies with the Leupold scopes, or you were lying.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Yep, but even in those posts. look at and dissect his writing etiquette. he makes points of fact as he finds them based on his opinion and then states that it's what works best for him, no attempts to paint it as the one and only, completely 180 degrees from anything he writes now. Now we get the one trick Schtick from lil Ocho Gene

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I'm VERY "surprised",that your countless Insecurities and plead for "Help!" dates multiple decades,with ALL things in your "life",hinging upon my thoughts. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you read aloud. Hint...............

what's becoming apparent is you really don't shoot anything but your mouth

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All posted while I was using a SS on my 50BMG:

You're a 1-trick pony, and, and you're insecurities are so great that you simply have to absolutely, positively know what's "best"

Right up until it isn't.

Don't ever change, oh great Ocho.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your VERY Tender Feelers,REALLY "matter" to me,as you cry aloud on your decades of angst . Hint...............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Your VERY Tender Feelers,REALLY "matter" to me,as you cry aloud on your decades of angst . Hint...............

listen furry hunny boo-boo, Lil larry Gene, noone has hurt feelers, we are calling out your hypocrisy and lies. nothing more, nothing less

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"We" is both telling and fhuqking HILARIOUS!. Hint................

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If you get "hurt feelers" outta that thread, you must be one thin skinned, pecker-head looking midget.

It's pages of hilarious stories. They're inspired by your epic bear fiasco, but it damn sure isn't about you.

😉

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think my Dad shot his Black Bear 8 times come to think of it. The taxidermist wasn't impressed I remember that. He blamed the 180 Core-Lokt's I gave him. He only would use a Remington 7600 Carbine and he only liked 150 Core-Lokt's.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
OK. People sure get worked up over Big Stick and occasionally dig up stuff he has said DECADES ago that seem to not jive with what he likes now. You can even find where he has liked 25-06s/257s… but here is where he differs from most…. he has tried it and evolved/moved on. A person can change their opinion or paradigm on how they view equipment or use. It’s truly amazing how many folks can’t stand another persons opinion or stated facts.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

1 Shot

7mm-08

140 gr. Accubomb.

Yup!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smallfry
OK. People sure get worked up over Big Stick and occasionally dig up stuff he has said DECADES ago that seem to not jive with what he likes now. You can even find where he has liked 25-06s/257s… but here is where he differs from most…. he has tried it and evolved/moved on. A person can change their opinion or paradigm on how they view equipment or use. It’s truly amazing how many folks can’t stand another persons opinion or stated facts.

Describes him to a T and people that talk down to other people like that are usually EMPTY.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

someone needs to draw a mustache on that pic and photo shop Lil ochos stupid hat onto him and we got a dead ringer

Too easy. LOL

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Last edited by KenMi; 06/13/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by smallfry

Describes him to a T and people that talk down to other people like that are usually EMPTY.
Point taken however I am posting more towards those who want to suppress someone from speaking.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (BALLISTIK, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 1,475 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,219
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.