Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Has there ever been a successful revolution when the citizens were well fed and healthy?

Bread and circuses!

revolution > freedom > prosperity > apathy > fascism > revolution

We are still in the prosperity > apathy phase. When the food and energy quit flowing into the cities, then you will see some activity from the peasants.

THIS...exactly.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Looking at his other post, I’m inclined to think he’s one of us.
Piss poor way to get into this thread, though.
I don’t put people on ignore as a rule. This is a free and open board, and I love it for that reason. Where the heck else would some guy who’s worked all his life, and grew up in a free America, have a voice?
If I figure that you’re here for a whizzing contest, I put you on ignore.
But no, I wasn’t in DC on 1-6-20. I wanted to go, but the busses were full, so I went to work instead. IIRC, it’s illegal to carry a firearm in DC, even though I have a valid CCW in PA.
But the whole freakin point is is that the election was stolen. That was not an election, it was a coup!
When We The People grow a set, and develop the courage and faith I’ve been hitting on, we can fix this schit.
Without it, we’re slaves.
7mm
Yes sir the election was stolen and a fugkin coup there’s wolves in sheep’s clothing here with low post counts I see what’s going on 👍

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Idaho Shooter has x ringed it.

Interesting to see members of the cancel culture are here exhibiting their paranoia.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
One person turned Los Angeles upside-down > one ... << Give that some thought.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
[quote=armchair]So tell me revolutionaries, how many of you were armed and in DC on 1/6 ?
You’re the most retarded sunuvabytch to get registered here.[/quote

Actually, I think maybe he makes a point. I don't think it was an insurrection and never will. They were at the point they could have taken over without firing a shot. Some could have been killed by the Capitol police but only one, Ashley Babbit made headlines. That relatively peaceful "mob" could have turned violet as hell but didn't If they had, then in would have been an insurrection. A lynch mob as it were. This they did not do. Dunno how that might have ended but it would have been bloody.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by armchair
So tell me revolutionaries, how many of you were armed and in DC on 1/6 ?
This sounds like an alphabet person question. You a gov plant?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

What agency do you work for?

Well considering that you’ve been here less than a month and you’re already “going for it” without any fore play whatsoever I’ve gotta ask you….what agency you “work” for FBI?…ATF?…NSA?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Well considering that you’ve been here less than a month and you’re already “going for it” without any fore play whatsoever I’ve gotta ask you….what agency you “work” for FBI?…ATF?…NSA?
You must be a member of the cancel culture. whistle

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

You must be a member of the cancel culture. whistle

You’re damn right my friend! I’d be happy to cancel the leftist “culture”in this country and I’d love to cancel every liberal from coast to coast!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
grin

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The purpose of the original post on this thread was to open a discussion about what the government is doing, and when and what, may cause a civil war.
If armchair’s post was made with the purpose of starting a whizzing contest among like minded folks, his efforts payed off handsomely! grin
In the last page and a half, hardly anyone has addressed the original topic!
We pretty much lack moderators on this board. That’s because back in the long long ago before times grin (South Park reference) we all came here to the Campfire because we got booted outta Shooters!! mad
You guys are perfect fish for trolls. You instinctively strike at the first lure! grina little self moderation is a wonderful thing!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Mr armchair do you use fat free butter on your toast

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

So tell me armchair, who were you on the 24 on 01/23?

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Me thinks Mr armchair is a sock puppet

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
None of us, by ourselves, has the juice to correct our problems these days; in our tarnished lands. That said, I’m firmly convinced we will see a violent upheaval in the not too distant future. What will be the spark that sets it off?

I’m thinking that one path would be a protest wherein the protesters bring firearms, and use them when the police try to control the mob.

Your thoughts?

An excerpt from a Kingston Trio song released in the ‘60’s:

They're rioting in Africa. They're starving in Spain.
There's hurricanes in Florida and Texas needs rain.
The whole world is festering with unhappy souls.
The French hate the Germans. The Germans hate the Poles.
Italians hate Yugoslavs. South Africans hate the Dutch.
And I don't like anybody very much!

And we know for certain that some lovely day
Someone will set the spark off and we will all be blown away.
They're rioting in Africa. There's strife in Iran.
What nature doesn't do to us will be done by our fellow man.

What will be the 'spark' !?!?!?!?

IMHO, it will be related to a supply chain issue.

Florida hurricanes come 'closest' to revealing just how nutz people can get when the basics of life, food, water, gas, A/C are denied............ but for storm related interuption, restoration of those items are mobilized days before the cessation.

Something akin to that, unforeseen, not planned for, and in the right location, and it could look like the Bonanza Map............

Again JMHO

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I still believe that without a peaceful Trump draining of the swamp , we’re headed for civil war. We living in a powder keg, and there’s battle lines jerrymandered everywhere.
What the catalyst might be, the source of ignition? Very possibly the Second Amendment, but who can say? ANTIFA & BLM are both violent Marxist organizations, and seem to be orchestrated from an outside source.
I pray the we, the patriotic good guys will organize and punish the traitors who are forcing this situation.
But I fear scores of different factions all fighting against one another, which seems to be their goal.
7mm
The political left has been exposed for the power and control racket it is. They are fighting for the long term survival of their leftist agenda. They had no choice but to steal the election of 2020 to stay alive as Donald Trump may of very well drained the swamp and left them exposed for what they really are. Communists. Joeseph Stalin would be very proud of what they are today. If they get the power and control they want, we will all be in a gulag in northern Minnesota. I can't think of a more inhospitable place in all of America.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Muffin
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
None of us, by ourselves, has the juice to correct our problems these days; in our tarnished lands. That said, I’m firmly convinced we will see a violent upheaval in the not too distant future. What will be the spark that sets it off?

I’m thinking that one path would be a protest wherein the protesters bring firearms, and use them when the police try to control the mob.

Your thoughts?

An excerpt from a Kingston Trio song released in the ‘60’s:

They're rioting in Africa. They're starving in Spain.
There's hurricanes in Florida and Texas needs rain.
The whole world is festering with unhappy souls.
The French hate the Germans. The Germans hate the Poles.
Italians hate Yugoslavs. South Africans hate the Dutch.
And I don't like anybody very much!

And we know for certain that some lovely day
Someone will set the spark off and we will all be blown away.
They're rioting in Africa. There's strife in Iran.
What nature doesn't do to us will be done by our fellow man.

What will be the 'spark' !?!?!?!?

IMHO, it will be related to a supply chain issue.

Florida hurricanes come 'closest' to revealing just how nutz people can get when the basics of life, food, water, gas, A/C are denied............ but for storm related interuption, restoration of those items are mobilized days before the cessation.

Something akin to that, unforeseen, not planned for, and in the right location, and it could look like the Bonanza Map............

Again JMHO

And for those youngsters that have never seen Bonanza..........

https://tenor.com/view/bonanza-la-ponderosa-gif-14159307

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No argument from me. I think I know what they’re sights are set on.
They wanna control every dime you make, and every breath you take, from the womb to the tomb. Private property, private possessions? Get a grip!
Everything you have is at their discretion.
But I figured the gulags would be Alaska, Northern Canada, and Russia. Minnesota sounds kinda balmy for unwanted dinosaurs and free thinkers like us! Lord knows we’re bound to cause problems !
After all, it’s a world without borders!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I musta missed something.
Dan Blocker (Hoss) should be designated a national treasure though.
Guys like him don’t come along very often.
7mm

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Idaho Shooter has x ringed it.

Interesting to see members of the cancel culture are here exhibiting their paranoia.

No you deserve nothing but the worst. You are lying leftist scum.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (10gaugemag, 338Rules, 300_savage, 308xray, 12 invisible), 17,057 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,173
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.