-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6x45 is a simple one pass neck up operation,the TCU is an Improved case,which requires fire forming. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oh ok- had no idea
Thanks

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You AMAZINGLYStupid Fhuqks,never disappoint by doing your Drooling Best...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Quite contrary,to her most recent Hurt Feeler Report. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Again quite contrary. Hint.

Don't "forget" ladies,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and don't "forget" the punctuation,along with your stolen pics. You Bumbling Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqking Retards are a HOOT! Hint.

Don't "forget" to dangle pics of your Imaginary Wares. Hint!

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Someone send a welfare check out to Sticks place. He is losing it.

Can't lose what you don't have. Brokestick never had it. Hint. But he tries to "buy" it. It's really working out well. Hence the spectacular attitude.

Farqueen laughing!

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A 6 TCU is basically an Ackley improved shoulder on a 6 x 45.

Doesn't give you much more velocity and is just another step.

I just neck up a fired 223 case with a Hornady Neck Sizing die, and done...

Didn't bother opening up Stumpy's posts, just cause I'm not in the mood for all of his stupid schitt, and condescending opinions on how everyone else isn't up to his "Oscar the Grouch" Super Standards....

although they both are short and live in garbage can standards...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Got pulled from having to serve in Vietnam, but what I know from working with the 6 x 45, I don't know why I waited so long.... I wouldn't have the number of bolt action 223s I have.

But If I had to serve in the jungles of Vietnam, I'd rather have been slinging a 6mm, 105 grain bullet down range at Charlie vs a 55 grain FMj in 22 caliber....

being trained as a Combat Medic, among other things, I'd rather waste Commie asses with a 6mm, 105 grain bullet than a 55 gr 22 caliber one. I know which one would be a lot more lethal...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schtick is drunk and mad at the loneliness he lives with in Buttfudk Alaska all by himself...

some how its everyone on the campfires' fault, except his clueless groupies (which number fewer and fewer each year)....

He'll wake up tomorrow at noon with his usual hang over, face down in dog schitt, from when he passed out once again.

It ain't easy being Schtick....

Schtick was fathered by Grumpy ( of the 7 Dwarfs fame), when he was in Coos Bay Oregon in 1968 on a week long bender.

Inherited his father's "height", dopey looks and lack of ability to handle alcohol...

shaved his head so no one can drag him around by the hair, .. like the cops did throwing him into the paddy wagon...
before he ran away to Nowhere Alaska.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Professional Victims are a HOOT...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bolted together in unison,pointed downhill with a tail wind and spotted a co-signer,you Crying CLUELESS Kchunts couldn't muster this "much". Hint.

Shefire has never even pointed said chambering at Venison and KenBitchAgain is still Googling. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination,Pretend and Punctuation are free,so even YOU kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee,

Did I rate a response from Schtick? I'm so blessed...

should I open it and read it, then laugh at it....

or just ignore it and drive Schtick bat schitt crazY?

I think I'll do the latter.....

it ain't being Schtick, is it Stumpy?

by the way.. how's the chain saws running? you working or just racking up more credit card debt buying all the schitt you claim to own? How's Hutch doing also? he's the smart one in your household.... smile

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
The higher the BC your bullet has, the fewer you need at 40 yards. HINT.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Last edited by KenMi; 08/31/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,the closest you Drooling Brokedicks will ever get to Shooting or Hunting,is "living" vicariously through my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination,Pretend,Lying,Crying and Whining are free,so even YOU Brokedick CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon reality and wares that exist. Hint.

The Minimum Wage Gang really "gets after it"! Kudos ladies!. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

IC B3

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KenMi
The higher the BC your bullet has, the fewer you need at 40 yards. HINT.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Snicker.....

GREAT JOB Schtick... showed that deer who was BOSS...

( even better job on the post for Ken in Michigan...) smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Layne Simpson wrote a piece on this round, as did IIRC, Bob Milek- though in handguns.

No doubt the 85 PT is a good bullet, for small capacity rounds, but at these speeds, I would trust a plain CC 85 BTHP GK, as they will expand great, and hold together fairly well. I think the GK will give a bit larger wound channel than the PT, and in this smallish 6 bore, that is welcome. You should have seen the hole in the deer my son shot at 300 yds with an 1885 LW in 243.......DRT. A second had it's on shoulder busted and went about 60 yds. I would stay in a middle range of weights, and construction if me.

FWIW, I dropped a south Tx deer with a 70 TNT from a 6BR around 200 yds, shredded both lungs, went about 50-60 yds. I shot behind the shoulder as you can imagine. But if you hit bone, it will most likely fail to go deep to vitals and disappoint.....

Enjoy your new custom and much success afield. I ran a 6TCU in a TC Carbine, 21" - 10 twist IIRC, might have been an ROT of 12 if it was not 10. I had about 5/8" groups with the GK. H335 IIRC.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon reality. Hint.

If only in "fairness" the Sugar 85gr GK BTHP is a steaming pile of fhuqking schit and can't even begin to hang with the ilk. It's HILARIOUS .311 BC is a NERF Parachute and terminal effects are nothing to swoon. Hint.

A straight Vanilla 223,easily outpaces the 6x45 up to and including 105/08's. Why?!? Because the .224" 88 ELD M will launch faster and has a better BC. Win/win/win. HINT.

L-R: .224" 88 .545 BC,.243" 85 Sugar .311 BC,.243" 105 Hornie HPBT .530 BC,.243" 105 'Max .505 BC,.243" 108 ELD M .536 BC. Hint.

If/when you step up to the A-Tip,the .224" 90 grants a .585 BC and it scoots easily. Go .243" 112 MB and it's .620 BC,then things start to change. Hint.

The 223 with a 88 ELD,is a TOUGH act to follow. Now whether 223,223AI,22 PPC AFI,22BR,224 Wby,270,243 Grendel or 6 BR,Lever' has no equal. Pardon my shooting it all and then some,in wares that actually exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You can go back to Pretending now. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You can go back to Pretending now. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
They want the bullet to hunt with, not hit metal plates. And most of those are too stupidly long to fit in an extra-short action.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SniffleKchunt,

Your Brokedick CLUELESSNESS,is yet again taking you in over your pointy head and crossed eyes...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only for starters,I shoot every projectile I've cited in Carbon Howie Mini's,in both 22PPC AFI and 243 Grendel. 112gr .620 BC 243 Grendel Smooch here,ala JO V2 BDL bottom. Hint.

I've a few. Hint.

Please "tell" me "more",with your HILARIOUS Retardation,you Amazingly STUIPD Fhuqk. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination an Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon Reality,as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My Savage Bolt action will take a bullet with a 105 grain SP, with a COAL of 63.44 mm... which is too long for an AR Mag
but does just fine in the Savage.. on the Model 70 SA, the 24 inch Douglas barrel will take a 6 x 45 with a COAL of 64.65mm

depending on the powder used, MV is in the 2550 fps to 2650 fps range.. with either H 322 or Benchmark...

with AR Comp, it'll run 2800 according to my chronograph, and a friends Lab Radar chrony... 25.5 gr charge.
a 100 grain Hornady SP will exceed 2800 fps... not far behind a 243...

I've loaded 243 for kids with an MV of 2500 to 2600 fps, with 100 grain bullets or less that have worked just fine, in taking down deer, to include some pretty heavy ones for a blacktail... 30 grains of 4198 or RL 7.

Proof in the pudding will be this fall by dropping one myself.. I think a whole host of bullets will work with this cartridge, for taking an Oregon Blacktail.

Heck even Schtick could take one at 1000 yds with one of these rounds... ( that's 100 yds for you and me and the rest of us... but in Alaska on PoW Island, "1000 yds" is a 100 yds down in the lower 48 )....

Last edited by Seafire; 09/02/23. Reason: correction....

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Little Stick hasn't killed a single thing at long range...all his shots are less than 100 yards...he "fantasizes" about it though with his high bc match bullets.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 09/02/23.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Little Stick hasn't killed a single thing at long range...all his shots are less than 100 yards...he "fantasizers" about it though with his high bc match bullets.

"Big" numbers excel in virtual hunting and shooting.

Supposedly brings on a new rifle every week or so, and still hasn't found one that works. Hint.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
SniffleKchunt,

Your Brokedick CLUELESSNESS,is yet again taking you in over your pointy head and crossed eyes...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only for starters,I shoot every projectile I've cited in Carbon Howie Mini's,in both 22PPC AFI and 243 Grendel. 112gr .620 BC 243 Grendel Smooch here,ala JO V2 BDL bottom. Hint.

I've a few. Hint.

Please "tell" me "more",with your HILARIOUS Retardation,you Amazingly STUIPD Fhuqk. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination an Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon Reality,as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
Dumb schidt Little Liar Larry, the thread is on 6 x 45, those bullets are too long for a 6 x 45 in an extra-short action.

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,792
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.