Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W

GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tamara....5ft tall, and the heart of a Lion, good post.

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Thought this thread would get more traction, even if it is just Stevie telling us we don’t have anything to protest about.

In any case:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau showed his true colors, I don't share his view of Canada, neither historic or Contemporary, and I doubt there has been a more destructive individual to Canada, ever.

I donated $$ previously and will continue to do so.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
… Tamara has bigger balls than 99.999% of the men up there

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
IC B2

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by pricedo

Perhaps you should grow a pair for once and do something about the identical issues plaguing your nation, instead of always coming to the Canadian forum with the same rhetoric, day in day out. We are getting bored of your constant “Karen” nagging.

Nick

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

And bigger balls than 99.999% od the men down there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some Americans are unconcerned about the decline of the USA, since Biden has assured them that they will all be fine because they have Bidennomics!

Lucy them, lol

KB

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Some Americans are unconcerned about the decline of the USA, since Biden has assured them that they will all be fine because they have Bidennomics!

Lucy them, lol

… let the ones who WON’T be turning their mini-14s in this fall cast the 1st stone

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Can someone who isn't an American help me to understand what this fund does? Is she on trial for something? Running against JT?

Thank you in advance.

ETA: Nevermind lol, reading comprehension is key haha.

Last edited by Verylargeboots; 07/07/23.
IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its crucial to keep on fighting during a "down time", like now. The Liberals are counting on things dying down over the summer, they would like us to focus on other issue's, lets not forget the mandates, calling for the emergency act etc....destroyed livelihoods, destroyed families, ruined lives, mugged the Constitution, all based on a series of lies, fact.

Many wonder if this is all about foreign influence in its entirety, that is why there is no inquiry/s into anything.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Lucy them, lol

… let the ones who WON’T be turning their mini-14s in this fall cast the 1st stone

Not throwing any stones pricedo, as far as I am concerned both Canada and the USA are equally FK'ed!

Unless Trump wins, there will be no return.

We are all sheeple being led by Brain Dead Liberal Morons.

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/08/23.

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"We are all sheeple"...if you believe this, then you completely miss the point, unless you are a sheeple, that is the point.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
"We are all sheeple"...if you believe this, then you completely miss the point, unless you are a sheeple, that is the point.

My point is that in both countries, the vast majority of people do nothing as our countries are turned into chitholes.

All we can do is vote, and with the fraudulent election practices currently in play, voting does not matter anymore, which is why Biden is in Power.

In Canada, it's a combination of Manipulated Elections along with the immigrant vote.

Just my 2 cents

KB

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Lucy them, lol

Not throwing any stones pricedo, as far as I am concerned both Canada and the USA are equally FK'ed!

… American gun owners don’t care who gets in … nobody is taking our guns … liberal, fascist, commie, whatever … if it was that easy it would have already happened… Clinton, Obama, Biden tried and during their tenures gun rights grew not diminished thanks to the NRA and her sister orgs … how did Pierre Trudeau, Mulroney & Chrétien do? … a heck of a lot better … JT is getting ready to take the last few guns you have left … I’ll let track records speak for themselves

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Lucy them, lol

… American gun owners don’t care who gets in … nobody is taking our guns … liberal, fascist, commie, whatever … if it was that easy it would have already happened… Clinton, Obama, Biden tried and during their tenures gun rights grew not diminished thanks to the NRA and her sister orgs … how did Pierre Trudeau, Mulroney & Chrétien do? … a heck of a lot better … JT is getting ready to take the last few guns you have left … I’ll let track records speak for themselves

Don't count on it, if the liberals win again through election fraud, you just may lose your gun rights, piece by piece. Your rights have already been eroded big time.

KB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We are all standing at the edge of the abyss, and if you do not believe that the next election here in the states is not already fixed, you are too dumb to be breathing. The Demons are taking what they want, bit by bit. Unfortunately, our friends in Canada are just a little bit ahead of us in the line. We all need to act with everything we can throw at them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deltakid
We are all standing at the edge of the abyss, and if you do not believe that the next election here in the states is not already fixed, you are too dumb to be breathing. The Demons are taking what they want, bit by bit. Unfortunately, our friends in Canada are just a little bit ahead of us in the line. We all need to act with everything we can throw at them.

I agree deltakid, the last thing I want to see is the USA turning into a Canada, and you guys are looking into the abyss, that is for sure.

Unless the "Middle-Class White Female Demographic" Smarten the F up, you will be there and this next election will determine that.

Let's hope that 'Bidenomics', has made them realize that their "Social Adjustment Thinking" is bad for all concerned.

Scary Chit!

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wondering how many people had a look into some of the links provided in the OP?

I think men have a struggle when they are met with a strong woman, like Tamara, Danielle Smith etc...Trudeau has shown his respect for women is pretty low, he struggles with it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Surprising hey, especially since all women think alike! hehehe

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not so sure about that, 673. His cabinets have held some of the strongest women in Canadian history.Their politics haven't been yours, but they have been a force .On the other hand he hasn't picked many strong men.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
I'm not so sure about that, 673. His cabinets have held some of the strongest women in Canadian history.Their politics haven't been yours, but they have been a force .On the other hand he hasn't picked many strong men.
Which women?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 673
Which women?

... the two women from Coalition For Gun Control Wendy Cukier & Heidi Rathjen are anti-gun azz kickers ... they're educated, organized and well financed and had a hand in drafting bills c17 (1991) & C68 (1995) & Quebec bill 9

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Which women?

... the two women from Coalition For Gun Control Wendy Cukier & Heidi Rathjen are anti-gun azz kickers ... they're educated, organized and well financed and had a hand in drafting bills c17 (1991) & C68 (1995) & Quebec bill 9
How do either of you arrive here? From me saying Trudeau has little respect for women?.....so now he has strong women in cabinet?
Then we go back some almost 30+ years, before the Trudeau (I am referring to) was even involved in Politics?? LOL
He is a bully, bullied JWR, has more than a couple allegations toward other women, that required $$$ to remain allegations, verbally assaulted women in the house, including elbowing a female MP in the house.

Sometimes google isn't your friend.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You caniiks caved first to the left

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
downwindipschitt, isn't Tamara the complete enemy of those who got jabbed multiple times, like you?
She is everything Trudeau's sheep hate LOL.

Lets wait for more narrative from those who received and promoted multiple jabs, the same ones who wanted the un-jabbed to have no medical treatment and have their bank accounts seized.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by blanket

... JTs promising them a work free land of milk & honey & legal drugs ... how can any other political party anchored in reality match that? ... the voters aren't smart enough to realize it's all bs and they're on the road to misery, slavery and destruction

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I see it's natural for you 673 to resort to name calling.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J.C. Now the paranoia has crept into the Canadian forum.

Jim

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
J.C. Now the paranoia has crept into the Canadian forum.

Jim

... it'll be the usual babble-fest until the knocks on the door come this fall from the queens cowboys asking for their guns ... then maybe they'll wake up and start dealing with reality

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blanket

... JTs promising them a work free land of milk & honey & legal drugs ... how can any other political party anchored in reality match that? ... the voters aren't smart enough to realize it's all bs and they're on the road to misery, slavery and destruction
Pricebot....every post you make no matter the subject, you blither about sheep like Canadians, but now you have been presented with an opportunity to recognize a woman about 5ft tall who indeed has the courage to stand up, and did indeed land a big right hand on Trudeau's chin, but you don't even give the recognition where it is due, that shows a lack of integrity on your part.

Oh, and blankey, don't get pizzed and post, lol.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see it's natural for you 673 to resort to name calling.
You walk into it lol, someone posting about a true freedom fighter had better believe in freedom lol, that isn't you.
Don't say your buddy Turd respects women because I am quite certain he has no use for a woman, he sounds pretty lispy, and its getting worse.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Oh dear!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

224 members (1OntarioJim, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 3dtestify, 22 invisible), 1,201 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,161
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.