Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe
So, you turned into an angry old man.

Nope. Just a guy Loyal to the United States and the Constitution thereof.

BMT

Ya, sure. From a basement in Quantico.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

So, facts don't matter to you? 6.7 Trillion in debt. Trump spent like Obama.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
GB1

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

You look more urgent and sound more desperate with every post.

But, that's ok. Keep post'n chump. We be at the top all the time thanks to you.

Pretty soon you might even post about The Debate - subject of the thread.

Last edited by SupFoo; 07/20/23.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Just write in Jeb Bush on your ballot. Your TDS is flared up today I see.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix
Just write in Jeb Bush on your ballot. Your TDS is flared up today I see.

He spends his nights fantasizing about Hillary getting back in the race and taking out Biden lol

KB

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Sorry but based on your posts I gotta call BULLSHIT! Wrapping yourself in the flag and using the Constitution as defilade while you tear down the ONE PRESIDENT that actually reveres the Constitution and truly loves this country is the definition of BULLSHIT. Believing that the 2020 election was fair is all you needed to say for me to realize where you REALLY stand….clue, you’re standing ON the Constitution not next to, behind or in front of it but trampling it underfoot if you support the way the 2020 election was run and adjudicated! You can’t say you support the Constitution when you ignore that our most fundamental principle of freedom is a free and fair election and that did NOT happen in 2020 and Beijing Biden did NOT draw bigger support than Trump.

Don’t be confused ….if you love the Republican Party and want to do what’s best for the party you are without doubt a tool for the globalists. They love useful tools….the neo-conned flag waving supporter of the Republican Party whose words contradict their actions. They claim to love the Constitution but at every turn they undermine it (patriot act anyone?). If you seek to undermine and demean the one man, the only president of my lifetime that is NOT a politician, whose words matches his actions and you offer support to big monied politicians then you are most definitely not a conservative nor a Constitutionalist, you’re a charlatan.

We’ve been dealing with lies, bullshit and downright traitorous actions from the left and from the “right” for 7 years so we’re used to this crap. In the past Trump, not being a politician, obviously meant that he had no public track record so everything said about his ability to run the country was conjecture and speculation. Now that we’ve seen the tremendous success he had in 4 short years while being completely hamstrung having to fight the Uniparty (dems and many “republicans”) over TOTAL BULLSHIT….LIES and TRAITOROUS ACTORS. Despite the HUGE unprecedented attacks on him and his family he survived and got stronger. He’s not going anywhere and neither are his SUPPORTERS!

You parroting the lies and bullshit spewed by the MSM aka the propaganda corps does nothing to change our minds about Trump but it does cause us to re-evaluate the individuals spewing their bullshit. Most people don’t want to be known as liars so they don’t saddle up to liars. Most people will disregard the source if 100% of their previous “reporting” is proven lies and bullshit but you use the argument “just because they lied in the past doesn’t mean they’re lying now”<paraphrased>…..really? You and your TDS want every negative bullshit accusation to be true soooo bad that you will disregard the source if the bullshit they’re spewing is bullshit that you wanna believe….. This is so unfathomable to me…. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing and if it wasn’t so pathetic it’d be funny.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Sorry but based on your posts I gotta call BULLSHIT! Wrapping yourself in the flag and using the Constitution as defilade while you tear down the ONE PRESIDENT that actually reveres the Constitution and truly loves this country is the definition of BULLSHIT. Believing that the 2020 election was fair is all you needed to say for me to realize where you REALLY stand….clue, you’re standing ON the Constitution not next to, behind or in front of it but trampling it underfoot if you support the way the 2020 election was run and adjudicated! You can’t say you support the Constitution when you ignore that our most fundamental principle of freedom is a free and fair election and that did NOT happen in 2020 and Beijing Biden did NOT draw bigger support than Trump.

Don’t be confused ….if you love the Republican Party and want to do what’s best for the party you are without doubt a tool for the globalists. They love useful tools….the neo-conned flag waving supporter of the Republican Party whose words contradict their actions. They claim to love the Constitution but at every turn they undermine it (patriot act anyone?). If you seek to undermine and demean the one man, the only president of my lifetime that is NOT a politician, whose words matches his actions and you offer support to big monied politicians then you are most definitely not a conservative nor a Constitutionalist, you’re a charlatan.

We’ve been dealing with lies, bullshit and downright traitorous actions from the left and from the “right” for 7 years so we’re used to this crap. In the past Trump, not being a politician, obviously meant that he had no public track record so everything said about his ability to run the country was conjecture and speculation. Now that we’ve seen the tremendous success he had in 4 short years while being completely hamstrung having to fight the Uniparty (dems and many “republicans”) over TOTAL BULLSHIT….LIES and TRAITOROUS ACTORS. Despite the HUGE unprecedented attacks on him and his family he survived and got stronger. He’s not going anywhere and neither are his SUPPORTERS!

You parroting the lies and bullshit spewed by the MSM aka the propaganda corps does nothing to change our minds about Trump but it does cause us to re-evaluate the individuals spewing their bullshit. Most people don’t want to be known as liars so they don’t saddle up to liars. Most people will disregard the source if 100% of their previous “reporting” is proven lies and bullshit but you use the argument “just because they lied in the past doesn’t mean they’re lying now”<paraphrased>…..really? You and your TDS want every negative bullshit accusation to be true soooo bad that you will disregard the source if the bullshit they’re spewing is bullshit that you wanna believe….. This is so unfathomable to me…. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing and if it wasn’t so pathetic it’d be funny.

Now, now Aces, it is not nice to ridicule people afflicted with Down Syndrome!

grin

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/20/23.

KB

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by dassa
And nowhere in those "broad powers"does it authorized Congress to send money to foreign govts. You might want to read up on a fellow named James Madison. He knew a little about the constitution, and he described the powers as few and defined. That's the opposite of broad.

History really missed out that you weren't alive 250 years ago. You could have really straightened out those misguided founders.

That is not true:

Article 1, Section 8: "To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof."

"Necessary and proper" is extremely broad. Congress deemed sending funds to Ukraine "proper". If you disagree, your remedy is the ballot box.

James Madison's view of the constitution is instructive, but not controlling. The terms of the constitution are controlling.

BMT
Good Lord, you're dense. Whenever you "bold" something, you miss the most important part. Congress has the power to make the laws to carry out it's limited, specified powers. Nowhere does it have the power to send money to foreign govts. So any law passed authorizing that is unconstitutional.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You parroting the lies and bullshit spewed by the MSM aka the propaganda corps does nothing to change our minds about Trump but it does cause us to re-evaluate the individuals spewing their bullshit.

Couldn't have said it better, acesNeights. This poster never strays from a corrupted government's approved line of bullschit. Gaslighting and demanding debate. Read between the lines, there is an ulterior motive at play here.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Well said Ace.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Wrapping yourself in the flag and using the Constitution as defilade while you tear down the ONE PRESIDENT that actually reveres the Constitution and truly loves this country is the definition of BULLSHIT.

I am not wrapping myself in the constitution, I am reading it.

Believing that the 2020 election was fair is all you needed to say for me to realize where you REALLY stand….clue, never said that. I am simply asking for the "mountains" of evidence to show up. it never does. Also, I admit that all of the Russia gate/Hunter Biden laptop malfeasance government employees was wrong and likely criminal.

you’re standing ON the Constitution not next to, behind or in front of it but trampling it underfoot if you support the way the 2020 election was run and adjudicated! You can’t say you support the Constitution when you ignore that our most fundamental principle of freedom is a free and fair election and that did NOT happen in 2020 and Beijing Biden did NOT draw bigger support than Trump.

[/b] If the ballot box was stuffed (or machines tampered with) how did Republicans Keep the WI state senate, but Trump Lose the election? Are the D's so bad at cheating that they lets the Rs win? Or did voters grow weary of Trump and vote a split ballot? [/b]

whose words matches his actions So Obama Care was repealed? Mexico paid for the wall? thed ent did not increase by 6.7 Trillion Dollars? [I dont see his actions matching his words

We’ve been dealing with lies, bullshit and downright traitorous actions from the left and from the “right” for 7 years so we’re used to this crap. Aactually, since Bush v. Gore in 2020

You parroting the lies and bullshit spewed by the MSM aka the propaganda corps does nothing to change our minds about Trump but it does cause us to re-evaluate the individuals spewing their bullshit. .

Not quoting the MSM. I am quoting Trump.

Example: ""So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

Last edited by BMT; 07/20/23.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
IC B3

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Good Lord, you're dense. Whenever you "bold" something, you miss the most important part. Congress has the power to make the laws to carry out it's limited, specified powers. Nowhere does it have the power to send money to foreign govts. So any law passed authorizing that is unconstitutional.

You should READ the Constitution before making that allegation.

Link: https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution

The powers of the federal government are limited within the US. The Power of the government are broad with regard to foreign affairs.

Last edited by BMT; 07/20/23.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Ya, sure. From a basement in Quantico.

BMT

My signature line is perfect for you:
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BMT

You should READ the Constitution before making that allegation.

Link: https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution

The powers of the federal government are limited within the US. The Power of the government are broad with regard to foreign affairs.
You completely missed the point about the legislative powers being restricted to the delegated powers. (But at least you didn't "bold" only part of the phrase; you just called to quote the salient point of my post. Probably because you're a disingenuous buffoon.)

You're contention seems to be that the founding fathers, having just fought a war to free themselves from a strong central govt, then wrote a constitution creating a central govt with very limited power. And summed up the constitution by granting that govt virtually unlimited power to make laws they thought were necessary and proper?

The only people who believe that are leftists and sheep.

P.s. Where in the constitution does it state that the powers of the govt are limited domestically, but broad in foreign affairs?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by Raeford
Once again, a functioning brain and open eyes are all that is needed.

Unless Trump actually wants to prove his case in a court -- when Trump is the guy who filed the case!

BMT

So: you clearly only sign checks on the back[endorse], so no skin in the game per se.

Your above statement means nothing.
The states that changed their rules last minute broke their own laws and admitted as much, do you deny this?
Again, at a minimum the 2020 election should have been declared 'null & void' due to the above.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
With his current lead, Trump has nothing to gain from the debates.
I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed out of the first 2 or 3 debates.

He may have much to lose, however.

He has admitted mistakes in his first administration these guys are going to be able to pound on those repeatedly and he won't be there to respond.

BMT

When a group of people gather and discuss another person who is absent, we call it gossip.

So this so called "debate" is going to be a contest between a handful of candidates to see who can make up the most outlandish stories about Trump...and that will determine the winner, right?

Too funny.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix
What is funny is old BMT thinks that politics are honorable. He needs to understand that politics is a religion for said communists. The middle is not where you need to be in your thoughts right now. Pick a side and vote. Oh and he does not need to lecture the rest of us about who to vote for. I see he is from Oregon.... he needs to get his state in order with his honor. Once that happens he can have a seat at the adult table.

BMT is one of the leftist scum or a total moron. Moron = Biden voter/leftist scum.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Deny what sexual assault? Is he supposed to waste his time replying to every leftist POS bullshit claim.

The one he got sued over. And was held liable. The claim may have been BS. But now its a judgment against him.

BMT

So malicious prosecution is good with you? When the purge happens I hope the very worst for you.

Dog I rescued in January

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I think Rona is wrong. Trumps record on running the business of America, and the dealing with foreign entities has a four year “on the job” resume and evidence. I think that speaks for itself.
Do any of the others have the same? Let them hack at each other.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well said AcesNeights.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Context, it matters.
Don't let little things GDP trajectory or covid get in the way of your 'facts'.

FJB & FJT
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (06hunter59, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 21, 160user, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,004 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,270
Posts18,525,479
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.