Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FLPanhandle
Killer Bee - Nosler Accubonds are something that one reads about down herein my neck of the woods. They haven't been available for several years!! Thanks for the info.

They are getting harder and harder to find in my neck of the woods as well, very annoying!

KB

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
rcamuglia - I'm still with you on the 1 in 10" twist rate. If you will, what powder are you using with this bullet?
Thanks for the info.

H-1000

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
190 SMK in a 9.5 twist Krieger

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
For long distance, I use berger 230 otm’s, or hornady 225 eld-m, or hornady 208 eld-m’s. I use H 1000 also. When I had a 300 Norma Mag I used mainly 225 and 230 bullets. I liked the norma better, as the brass didn’t get bulged out at the base like the wm did after multiple firings and sizings.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Killer Bee - Nosler Accubonds are something that one reads about down herein my neck of the woods. They haven't been available for several years!! Thanks for the info.

They are getting harder and harder to find in my neck of the woods as well, very annoying!

Only a complete moron recommends a bonded hunting bullet on a competitive shooting forum.

Par for the KetoPee Course

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Only a complete moron recommends a bonded hunting bullet on a competitive shooting forum.

Par for the KetoPee Course

Hi Dummy I never said that I use Nosler Accubonds for competitive shooting. I have never in my life been involved in competitive shooting except with a friend or two on a skeet range or when I was sighting in my rifles for the hunting season, for beers.

I did say that out of my 300 Win Mag I am shooting Sub-MOA. And I'll bet I have killed way more big game than you ever have.

You are such a Jerkoff, it's no wonder why you are despised here by so many.

But do carry on Dimwit! lol

Last edited by KillerBee; 10/25/23.

KB

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Openly admits to never having participated in a competitive rifle shoot, but name-calls someone who has.
In the very forum for competitive shooting.

SMH...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WTM45
Openly admits to never having participated in a competitive rifle shoot, but name-calls someone who has.

SMH...

I shoot to kill and feed myself, I find target shooting rather boring. Got an issue with that? That's your issue, not mine.

Like I have said I have killed tons of big game.

KB

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Who gives a chit.
Look at the forum where you are posting your drivel.
Just walk away.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who gives a chit.
Just walk away.
Exactly, just wanted to make clear that I am not, nor have a ever been a competitive shooter, and I never said I was.

KB

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who gives a chit.
Just walk away.
Exactly, just wanted to make clear that I am not, nor have an ever been a competitive shooter, and I never said I was.

You literally gave advice in the competitive forum to use 190gr AB. If this was hunting forum, long range forum sure be pretty good advice i suppose. Then to disparage competitive shooting as “boring” in the competitive forum is off the wall idiotic.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guys are also getting good results with Berger’s 200.20x bullets bc not close to the 230 otm. But the 200.20x can be shot out of 1-10 twist barrel.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Who gives a chit.
Just walk away.
Exactly, just wanted to make clear that I am not, nor have an ever been a competitive shooter, and I never said I was.

You literally gave advice in the competitive forum to use 190gr AB. If this was hunting forum, long range forum sure be pretty good advice i suppose. Then to disparage competitive shooting as “boring” in the competitive forum is off the wall idiotic.

Pard, although I am not in the Pard club, I call you that out of respect and admiration.

My only point was that Accubonds are lethal at long range. I was not trying to infer that I was a completive shooter and never stated any such thing. My only point was that I use .300 WM 190 gr. Nosler Trophy Grade ABLR's in my long range rifle, and they are deadly accurate. To be absolutely concise, to me at least, Long Range Shooting starts @ 500 yards and out to whatever your capabilities ethically permit, on live game. A target shooter I am not.

One must watch his step around here, otherwise non pards like the cockroach infested guy who commented about me, will make up fictional stories about what you have posted here.

So Pardon me Pard, I have in fact learned my lesson the hard way, yet again and have a great day.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

SMH...

He’s a moron and proves it with every post

😂

Originally Posted by 79S
Who gives a chit.
Just walk away.

He proves he is an idiot with every post

😂

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (35, BamBam, 10gaugemag, AnthonyB, bbassi, BALLISTIK, 8 invisible), 1,282 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,234
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.