[video:yahoo]
[/video]

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
IMHO the deep state wants civil unrest to get bad enough to use martial law. UN countries would love to come here and beat up on us.

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Getting into reloading to save money is like getting married for free sex.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
IMHO the deep state wants civil unrest to get bad enough to use martial law. UN countries would love to come here and beat up on us.

Un troops get their azz handed to them regularly by illiterate, starving folks. US Marines were security for Paki and other UN personnel in Somalia some time back, because that’s what it took to keep the warlords from robbing the Paki troops. Last thing I would ever want to be is a UN trooper sent to the American meat grinder for schitty reasons…

Not saying it wouldn’t happen, the suits always do irrational schit that gets the grunts smoked. Just that this place is a hell of a lot different than Somalia or Sudan, and most foreign troops are not gonna handle it well.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
UN countries would love to come here and beat up on us.

The first part of that sentence, sure. The second? I dont think it'd go down that way.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Someone once said there’s a Guns behind every Blade of Grass ..

Could get Ugly Quick..

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If the UN ever started popping US civilians...

Good God man... what a turkey shoot that would be.

UN troops in Bud Light blue uniforms and helmets...

Just imagine the ire of Americans and the stench of all the dead Frenches.

MAYBE... JUST MAYBE... the UN could put up a ring around DC...

But mobilizing troops across 3.5 million square miles... Chit...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I think this is the intent of the WEF/NWO/globalist leaders, to use UN troops to finalize their agenda when it becomes necessary to use force as a last result. I also think they know that would turn out very badly in this country before they confiscate all the firearms. The American people must first be disarmed.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 45_100
I think this is the intent of the WEF/NWO/globalist leaders, to use UN troops to finalize their agenda when it becomes necessary to use force as a last result. I also think they know that would turn out very badly in this country before they confiscate all the firearms. The American people must first be disarmed.

Thus the constant effort on the part of our rulers to do so.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
won`t happen , UN would loose and they know it , America is to well armed even our American soldiers would jump ship and be on our side , don`t forget Texas has a huge Air Force base and for sure those Texans will be on our side .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
9 outta 10 “outraged” folks dont even know what they are outraged about….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Still have not heard this music. Must not play on real country stations.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ModelT
That begs the question, no?

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
If it's gonna happen, let it happen while I'm still fit to fight. Last thing I want to be is some 90yo on the sidelines.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ever stop to think that maybe the reason you haven't heard it on your station is because they don't want you to hear it?

“Apathy is the glove into which evil slips its hand.”
― Bodie Thoene

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ever stop to think that maybe the reason you haven't heard it on your station is because they don't want you to hear it?

“Apathy is the glove into which evil slips its hand.”
― Bodie Thoene

Boomers gotta b!tch…

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Blue helmets make great targets.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
When the woods and the hoods unite the swamp will be in trouble. That's why they do everything they can to divide us.

Bb

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by pete53
won`t happen , UN would loose and they know it , America is to well armed even our American soldiers would jump ship and be on our side , don`t forget Texas has a huge Air Force base and for sure those Texans will be on our side .
OK, so there are some large Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marine Corps bases in Texas and other southern states. That does not mean those soldiers, airmen, sailors, and marines are from there or have that mindset. Most will follow orders, either willingly or reluctantly. They are trained constantly to follow orders. Any officer that refuses to follow an order immediately ends his career, if not worse. All this "woke" stupidness in the military services is sanctioned by the highest levels of leadership. They will pretty much go along with damn near anything to protect their careers, no matter if they agree with it or not, nor if it is constitutional or not. A prime example is Chairman of Joint Chiefs Gen. Milley who admitted to taking orders from Nancy Pelosi over President Trump, even himself bragging that he assured the Chinese that he would warn them in advance of anything Trump would do against their interests. That S.O.B., Milley, should be in Levenworth prison for treason.

During the late unpleasantness during the 1860s, while many southern officers did resign from U.S. military and naval service, some did not, choosing to fight against their own families. As to enlisted men, none were allowed to leave the service, although some few did desert. Most of those assigned to posts far away from the south were pretty much stuck where they were.

My point is that most probably if things really get sideways against constitutional government, don't expect much help from the military. The majority of them will support those in power, no matter how corrupt or unconstitutional they act. Situations like this is why the founding fathers were against a strong centralized government and a large powerful standing army and navy beyond the needs to protect our borders and trade routes. Not to police the planet. But, here we are with a corrupt centralized government backed by weaponized corrupt national policing agencies. Oh sh_t. I guess the good news, if any, in this is that at my age and health, I probably won't be around that much longer to witness this oncoming train wreck. Best of luck to you younger fellows.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't need ANY negro's approval for anything in my life.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LMAO if you think they had insurgents in the Middle East, try putting foreign troops in rural America. Except we wouldn't be doing stupid schit like dieing for Allah. Every other hunter in the woods would be like "oh schit, I thought that guy was a deer."

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

396 members (264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 47 invisible), 1,837 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,281
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.