I think she blew a nut lifting that.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
persiandog;
Good afternoon, I hope your temps are bearable down in Boise today and that our smoke hasn't drifted quite that far yet as yet.

Since my beliefs run towards fairly far right of center libertarian conservatism, part of me is okay with folks having the personal freedom to call themselves a Dachshund or a Maine Coon cat if that's their inclination.

Where that becomes contentious in my view, admittedly as the father of two adult daughters, is how it will affect others around them.

When we take away what were up until recently societal checks and balances, if said person wanted to identify as a Maine Coon and enter themselves in a cat show, they'd at very least be laughed out of the competition by owners of actual cats. That'd be the very least that would happen and in my youth, somebody would have showed up to do some form of mental wellness check to ensure the self professed Maine Coon wasn't a danger to others around them or themselves.

A generation before me and most certainly two generations previous, the person identifying as a cat would have either starved in short order or had to catch mice and rats for a living with the rest of the alley cats.

We're now at a place where some in power and influence have not only removed the checks within our society that would have previously reined in behavior which isn't beneficial to said society, but celebrates it.

Anyone who has cracked a history book and read it honestly understands that sort of thing is done at our peril, both the society and as individuals.

I believe there is a darker side to this struggle for sure, but again full disclosure that's due to my Christian beliefs and I'm still not attempting to convert anyone to what I believe. There's many roads to Mecca and all that.

That all said, the answer I'd give to the question being asked in the video "How is this okay?" is that it is in no way, shape or form remotely okay.

More and more, I feel we're playing for all the marbles or at least for how the game will be played during the remainder of our lives and perhaps our children's as well.

Let's hope and pray there's enough folks who understand that verse, "He who has ears, let him hear."

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Good evening from the smoky and smoking hot south Okanagan, I trust you're all well.

Here's one of the female athletes who is a Canadian power lifter speaking on the subject.

I can't find anything to disagree with her on.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We live in a very sick distorted world. They will pay for all of this SIN.

God Bless Women and may he help us protect them against this demented EVIL!

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/16/23.

KB

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (160user, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,984
Posts18,480,940
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.