Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Bugger Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have a light weight Remington Marlin that I like in all respects except the lever. The rifle is chambered in 45-70. The lever raps the hand pretty hard on heavier loads. The levers I see for sale state they are for 336's... Do the Marlin 336 and the Remington Marlin 336 share the same part? Thanks

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
WWG is a double edge sword. They got some nice stuff but the owner is a POS that I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Their levers, triggers, parts are making America great again!

Dunno iggy about any owner/ownette named POS.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
WWG is a double edge sword. They got some nice stuff but the owner is a POS that I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.
Jim West? Never heard anything bad about him before.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Jim West? Never heard anything bad about him before.
Maybe it was just a personality conflict don't know. Arrogant SOB. My wife dealt with him from time to time through his guiding business at the lodge, she can't stand him. Not to many people she doesn't get along with.

WWG has some good stuff though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe he is a prick. I just never heard about it before

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Jard has a big loop kit $99.00 Google is your friend

Last edited by TBREW401; 06/24/23.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bugger
I have a light weight Remington Marlin that I like in all respects except the lever. The rifle is chambered in 45-70. The lever raps the hand pretty hard on heavier loads. The levers I see for sale state they are for 336's... Do the Marlin 336 and the Remington Marlin 336 share the same part? Thanks
Well Bugger if yours is in 45/70 its an 1895 not a 336. I woulda thought a "old Gun Crank" like you wouldn't have to have that explained to you by......what was it you said about me? "RAM don't know sh it" you phu kin lil' poser cheese dick.

Thank you for asking such a stoooopid question showing yourself to all again what a no mind non gun poser you are

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Bugger Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Jard has a big loop kit $99.00 Google is your friend

I found them on the WEB by googling for it.

I was looking for recommendations and was wondering if one-part fits all. I've ordered part for an old Marlin 39 before and could not get correct information on the WEB. I ordered two different hammers and both were incorrect. Thus, the reason for asking the question.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by RAM
Well Bugger if yours is in 45/70 its an 1895 not a 336. I woulda thought a "old Gun Crank" like you wouldn't have to have that explained to you by......what was it you said about me? "RAM don't know sh it" you phu kin lil' poser cheese dick.

Thank you for asking such a stoooopid question showing yourself to all again what a no mind non gun poser you are
If you’re saying a new 1895 is not a 336 you better do a little research.

Bugger Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by willycc
Originally Posted by RAM

RAM there’s no excuse for your stupidity. Yet your mouth far exceeds the stupidity you proudly show. GFY. You stupid reprobate.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by willycc
Originally Posted by RAM

Exactly. The exact same receiver. Same dimensions. 1895 just has more metal removed

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Went the other way with my one and only Remlin in 45/70. Hate that damn big loop. Found the regular loop on ebay, no doubt extra from somebody swapping it out for the big one. And no, the big loop isn't for sale. My son made me promise to put it up so he can change it back when I start pushing up daisies. Oh, and yeah, the small loop is from a "336", plug and play.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,826 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,290
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.