Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Vivek Ramajammy has been spouting what we want to hear, but Newsmax this morning reports, Yup, Vivek took a 90 grand scholarship from a Paul Soros grant. OK, what student would pass that up? Vivek claimed he needed the grant...but yet his tax records indicated a 2.2 million income that year. But, OK, let's let that go for a minute...who turns down 90 grand 'free' money? But then Vivek paid a Wikipedia editor to hide it...and that's where you Ramajammy cheerleaders need to reassess your position. He is a DeSantis snake in the grass...only a LOT smarter.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll say it again he's a sweet talker like Obama beware I don't trust him he's all talk.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We already have someone to run in 2024 and his name is Trump!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Just as I was beginning to get the warm and fuzzies about the guy, here this comes. Very disappointing. I'm a Trump guy, but would like an alternative in the event that something happens to keep Trump from continuing his campaign or from getting the nomination. I can't imagine what that might be, but still.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Vivek Ramajammy has been spouting what we want to hear, but Newsmax this morning reports, Yup, Vivek took a 90 grand scholarship from a Paul Soros grant. OK, what student would pass that up? Vivek claimed he needed the grant...but yet his tax records indicated a 2.2 million income that year. But, OK, let's let that go for a minute...who turns down 90 grand 'free' money? But then Vivek paid a Wikipedia editor to hide it...and that's where you Ramajammy cheerleaders need to reassess your position. He is a DeSantis snake in the grass...only a LOT smarter.
Havent you heard? He is so great. The most conservative person ever. He will save us all lmfao

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Just as I was beginning to get the warm and fuzzies about the guy, here this comes. Very disappointing. I'm a Trump guy, but would like an alternative in the event that something happens to keep Trump from continuing his campaign or from getting the nomination. I can't imagine what that might be, but still.
There is no alternative. Its trump only!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim1611
He's 77 years old. He will most likely die before the election, if one believes in statistics. Better have a plan B.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Riverc
I'll say it again he's a sweet talker like Obama beware I don't trust him he's all talk.
+1,000,000

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Vivek R ...... Manchurian Candidate

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Shhhh no way to talk about steve90210's favorite candidate.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I get at least 100 text and emails daily from these sorry bastards requesting $$$$$$ and I haven't sent a dime....and won't to any of 'em! A pox on 'em all!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
personally I think he is a bullschitter, but if there is any benefit to what he is doing, its developing talking points that resonate with voters so that others pay attention and have to address it

Ted Cruz didn't want to talk about a lot of things until it was apparent people were flocking to Trump.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Once again. Anyone currently trying to unseat the rightful winner of the last election that was cheated out of his seat is not qualified to be president.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I mean I don’t really need a purity test. If he somehow were elected and then he actually managed to abolish the FBI and some other agencies, he would pretty much get a pass from me on anything else. That would be more good done than anyone else has since…well, ever really.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I saw a story just the other day alleging that he attempted to sell a software package at the outset of the plandemic that would have basically nationalized and integrated all Americans' health records.

How true that is, I dunno. Lotsa poo flinging going on, and Desanctimonious's people could very well be behind that one.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
It would be comforting to have an alternate candidate we could trust in case something happens to Trump, but I don't see anybody yet.
I'll always respect Rand Paul...but he is an unpopular guy with EVERYBODY because he thinks we should get our financial house in order and he is antiwar and Military Industrial Complex and he defended the TEA Party when it was very unpopular. Unelectable.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
Vivek R ...... Manchurian Candidate
Vivek Ramalamadingdong...nobody will vote for a muzzie with a handle you can't pronounce.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I mean I don’t really need a purity test. If he somehow were elected and then he actually managed to abolish the FBI and some other agencies, he would pretty much get a pass from me on anything else. That would be more good done than anyone else has since…well, ever really.

It would be amazing

But it won't happen. I'd bet dollars to donuts that he'd suddenly forget a lot of what he talked passionately about to get elected - and worse, no elected GOP official would hold him accountable.

My bigger fear with him is he suddenly focuses on India/Pakistan relations, BRIC economies and a host of things that are meaningless to the daily lives of heartland America

Last edited by KFWA; 08/23/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by JoeBob

It would be amazing

But it won't happen. I'd bet dollars to donuts that he'd suddenly forget a lot of what he talked passionately about to get elected - and worse, no elected GOP official would hold him accountable.

My bigger fear with him is he suddenly focuses on India/Pakistan relations, BRIC economies and a host of things that are meaningless to the daily lives of heartland America

Well, no one knows if any if these guys are ever going to do what they talk about. Generally they don’t. But it is a little bit of a victory that a guy is talking about this stuff. Even if he is lying his ass completely off, it’s noteworthy that his lies are about things like this instead of the usual bullschit.

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/23/23.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by Jim1611
He's 77 years old. He will most likely die before the election, if one believes in statistics. Better have a plan B.

I think we've found a rocket scientist ^, laf.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

322 members (160user, 1badf350, 163bc, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 26 invisible), 1,363 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,215
Posts18,524,395
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.