Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
["... While the new owners invested deeply with the intention to improve and modernize this remarkable company, they made one major mistake; in an effort to increase ....... "

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I can deal with the ignorant, the stupid, fools, and even the crazy, but won’t waste (any more) time on a liar. AMF
I told ya. He's like talking to a brick wall. Only the wall is likely more intelligent

Show me where it says in the cut n paste provided, where it says Remington retooled the Marlin line.

That is not a difficult question.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The ignorant, when faced with humility and truth turn tail and run. Every time.

No wonder Dylan Mulvaney is his icon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"With that said, the company has spent considerable resources retooling with CNC equipment, and engineers have been busy blue-printing. The first production guns are the Model 336 .30-30 WCF. At the seminar I had the opportunity to examine and shoot one of the New York rifles manufactured on new tooling. It was a huge improvement overs guns produced since the move, as fit and finish were hugely improved and it functioned reliably. Further comment is withheld, however, until a production sample can be obtained, fully disassembled and examined, function checked and the rifle fired for accuracy at my own range.

As these words are written, the Model 1894... and Model 1895 .45-70 are just beginning to be produced. Samples are on the way, which I will soon review, whether good or bad, in these pages."
Brian Pearce, Rifle magazine May 2014

Last edited by moosemike; 08/29/23.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
"With that said, the company has spent considerable resources retooling with CNC equipment, and engineers have been busy blue-printing. The first production guns are the Model 336 .30-30 WCF. At the seminar I had the opportunity to examine and shoot one of the New York rifles manufactured on new tooling. It was a huge improvement overs guns produced since the move, as fit and finish were hugely improved and it functioned reliably. Further comment is withheld, however, until a production sample can be obtained, fully disassembled and examined, function checked and the rifle fired for accuracy at my own range.

As these words are written, the Model 1894... and Model 1895 .45-70 are just beginning to be produced. Samples are on the way, which I will soon review, whether good or bad, in these pages."

For now the Forth (4th) time. Show me something in writing stating REMINGTON re-tooled.
You keep cut-n-pasting from RUGER copy.

We all know Ruger retooled.Ruger was NEVER in the question.

IC B2

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
You do know Remington and Ruger are separate Companies? I realize you mentally challenged kick and run name callers may be confused because they both start with R, but Christ's sake, they are different.

I accept your apologies when given.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Further, your unsourced cut-n-paste states " in 2014 as this is being printed, 1894's are working their way through the factory" Big Factory ? its mid 2023 and they just showed up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah there is a trustworthy source!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
Further, your unsourced cut-n-paste states " in 2014 as this is being printed, 1894's are working their way through the factory" Big Factory ? its mid 2023 and they just showed up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're too stupid to even understand the 2014 article is about Remington. The 1894's that "just showed up" are Rugers. You've once again proven to be the biggest idiot here

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM

For now the Forth (4th) time. Show me something in writing stating REMINGTON re-tooled.
You keep cut-n-pasting from RUGER copy.

We all know Ruger retooled.Ruger was NEVER in the question.

A 2014 article has nothing to do with Ruger you dolt. What, do you think it was a prophecy?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RAM

You're too stupid to even understand the 2014 article is about Remington. The 1894's that "just showed up" are Rugers. You've once again proven to be the biggest idiot here
Not only that the article clearly states "I had the opportunity to examine and shoot one of the NEW YORK RIFLES manufactured on NEW TOOLING."

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blackie, I don't know what to do for the guy? You can lead him to water but you can't get him to drink to save his life

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Wow what's with all the hostility and personal attacks?
I know that the 1894's that just showed up are Rugers. EXACTLY MY POINT. If Remington retooled the line prior to 2020 why would Ruger take 3 years retooling a line just done? If the author of the 2014 article used the term "retooling" incorrectly, ( to describe the move and set up) which is highly plausible, Why would Ruger have to totally retool as they did? Someone is lying, given a Writer who makes his money sucking off manufacturers, or Ruger; I'm believing Ruger.
Still y'all got nothing from Big Green that says they retooled the Marlin line. EVER.

Gee it funny how truth never changes, but y'all are snapping at fly's with "RDS" trying to call me liar

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Where is the water?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
Wow what's with all the hostility and personal attacks?
I know that the 1894's that just showed up are Rugers. EXACTLY MY POINT. If Remington retooled the line prior to 2020 why would Ruger take 3 years retooling a line just done? If the author of the 2014 article used the term "retooling" incorrectly, which is highly plausible, Why would Ruger have to totally retool as they did? Someone is lying, given a Writer who makes his money sucking off manufacturers, or Ruger; I'm believing Ruger.
Still y'all got nothing from Big Green that says they retooled the Marlin line. EVER.

Gee it funny how truth never changes, but y'all are snapping at fly's with "RDS" trying to call me liar

You'd be the one to know about hostility and personal attacks

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thank you for proving my point so quickly, right back to personal attacks.

Cite one time I drew first blood.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Pappy's words from 4/16/23 . [So Remington re-tooled and Ruger threw it out and started over. That's what your saying now]

Cuz 4 months ago,
"They are forged, and Ruger had to totally retool as the parts and machinery they got from “Remington” were unusable. Have yet to see a review of these that’s anything but very positive. Henrys are over a grand, the Italian imports are close to $2k, and the Mirokus are scarce and expensive when you can find them.

These ain’t tupperware rifles, and quality costs. If I wanted one, I would happily pay for a GOOD one, rather than suffer crap at a bargain price. It ain’t the ‘70s anymore."

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,670 guests, and 1,399 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,097
Posts18,483,038
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.