Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RemingtonPeters
Let me guess. Everything can break except a Kimber. The caliber is equally as irrelevant as your pictures. It’s a better rifle for me. For a lady or child I would go with a Kimber. Enjoy yourself.

Cartridge definitely does matter when talking rifle actions - given they all don't share the exact same COAL limits. QUANTIFY how it's "better" for you than a Kimber.

Me

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PeterPuffer,

Of course you are FORCED to guess,which is one of many salient points...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Mechanics matter and your rifle is simply a Goat Fhuqk,whether you know it or not. VERY good call,to hide the chambering and it's fodder. That was the ONLY "move" you had. HINT.

Keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities,as you Professional Victims are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is this forum your avenue of masturbation?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PeterPuffer,

I'm VERY "surprised!" that you are more comfortable with your Homoerotic Fantasies,than you are your Goat Fhuqk Rifle...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What am I wearing,when you think about me? HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No way I'd choose a new Mod 70 with the MOA trigger over a Montana. I've owned a dozen or better 70's. Only one with the MOA and I never put a round through it. Not for me, YMMV.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Teal
Let me guess. Everything can break except a Kimber. The caliber is equally as irrelevant as your pictures. It’s a better rifle for me. For a lady or child I would go with a Kimber. Enjoy yourself.

Cartridge definitely does matter when talking rifle actions - given they all don't share the exact same COAL limits. QUANTIFY how it's "better" for you than a Kimber.

Never met a LA model 70 coal issue with a hunting bullet.
Proper weight- 7.5#. Mansized bolt handle, safety, no extra-curved trigger shoe. Floor plate can be a nice feature too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PeterPuffer,

The LESS you "know","see" and "do" the "better" everything is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

70's are HILARIOUSLY a Goat Fhuqk in L/A,due COAL,even in "Express" or "375 H&H length". I've yet to see a floor plate "help" anything. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Yesterday evening. hint.

Your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery is HILARIOUS! Perhaps add even more Excuses,to make your Goat Fhuqk "better". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You bobbed a 375. Revolutionary. Congrats.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PeterPuffer,

Are you trying to obliviously quantify,that Winchester has botched barrel contours,COAL and stock design from inception...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Those constants are hardly a "secret" and now even you "know",which makes this a VERY Big Day,for someone like you. GOOD call to keep your Goat Fhuqks "Secret Chambering",close to your heaving chest and clutched with your itty bitty trembling fingers,as you Whine aloud. HINT.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My god. Speak like a human. You might turn into one. Or at least pass off as one.

There isn’t a barrel made that has been the perfect length. Or contour. Someone will critique it.

There isnt a gun light enough for some either.

A bling mag is good. Floorplate is good. Neither is obviously better.

After hundreds of guns, I can certainly say the rifle doesn’t matter as much as I thought it did. Hunting accuracy is overrated. Killing animals is easy if you do it enough. To get all excited, swearing and cursing over a gun is absolutely the most ridiculous piece of internet MO I have ever witnessed. Get a life.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PeterPuffer,

If only as per always,cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for your HILARIOUS "abilities"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Blind mags can't open. That is GOOD. You are a Drooling CLUELESS Whining Fhuqk,which is simply FUNNY. Hint.

Excellence abounds and your "Secret Chambering" Goat Fhuqk misses same by miles. None of which is "subjective",if only to your chagrin. Hint.

As an aside,nobody with actual experience,says ANY of the fhuqking STUPID schit you do,nor do they have "Secret Chamberings". You Whining Clueless LYING Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have a pre 64 Featherweight. No mystery chambering though. Just a 308

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DooshMike,

The Winny "Featherweights" are a fhuqking HILARIOUS misnomer and absolute Goat Fhuqks...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

For starters,"light" 308's aren't built upon 375 H&H receivers. HINT.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not everyone wants a light gun

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Not everyone wants a light gun
You can't tell him that. He doesn't understand anybody having different taste. Verstehe nicht

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Some folks actually Hunt/Shoot,none of whom are you...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Stupidity isn't a "taste" nor a "choice". HINT.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for TRYING aloud.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Proof money doesn’t buy class.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Trying to decipher Big Twig threads is one of the more entertaining aspects of this forum. Doctors still haven't gotten his dosage dialed in yet.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by justin10mm

Trying to decipher Big Twig threads is one of the more entertaining aspects of this forum. Doctors still haven't gotten his dosage dialed in yet.
He's been off his meds for years

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Twatly Trifecta,

You gals be SURE to cite any/all words,that are “too big” or “too Technical” for you to “understand” and I’ll scale them down…you “lucky” kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and wax eloquent on your Hurt Feelers instead. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!…………..

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1moredeer, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 222ND, 54 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,800
Posts18,516,252
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.